Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Tales Of Abigail - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Abigail (68432 Views)

Tales Of An ASHEWO (18+) / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of Abigail by daviesblaze(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
perfect ending. nice one harrystories.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Babyurgly1(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
U are good. Thumb up.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Babyurgly1:
U are good. Thumb up.
Thanks dearie..
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Dakorr: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Good work brother but is this the end of the story.. Please I can't wait to see the end

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Johilo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
best story ever.... I really love it just dat i don't knw how andrew is going to take d news since they're both love

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Johilo:
best story ever.... I really love it just dat i don't knw how andrew is going to take d news since they're both love
Thanks dearie.

I also feel for Andrew, but in life somethings are never meant to be no matter how hard we forced ourselves into It. Abigail deserved the best, and choosing James wasn't just her decision, I believe it was due to the fact that John was in support by speaking through James. I think that was the main reason why she took the decision. I also blamed Andrew for not making his feelings known to her on time, he was only beating around the bush. Abigail had made her mind, so let's support her decision and wish her a happy new beginning.

Thanks for reading. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by bukunmitemmy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
wow..the story is really wonderful,I love it from the beginning to the end .thumps up

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
bukunmitemmy:
wow..the story is really wonderful,I love it from the beginning to the end .thumps up
Thanks dearie, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by cocoboss(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
this is beautiful, i love this, kudos to the writter.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Babyurgly1(f): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Harry u are great.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Babyurgly1:
Harry u are great.
Thanks dearie smiley
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Kaycee9242(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wow wat a nice story, Harry u are too much, I pray for more wisdom upon u

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Wow wat a nice story, Harry u are too much, I pray for more wisdom upon u
Amen... Thanks dearie....
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
cocoboss:
this is beautiful, i love this, kudos to the writter.
Thanks for the sweet appreciation smiley
Re: Tales Of Abigail by cris07(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
ConstanceBae:
anticipating ohhhh☺
happy birthday to us bae...

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Jesubaby: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wow! Such a wonderful story. I enjoyed every part of it even though i missed d chpt 2-4. You're too good. Thanks a lot. Wish i can find more of ur stories to read

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Reuben700: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chai James should have given Kate a good slap grin sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
harrystories:
The sun drifted lower in the sky. The wind was cold and the day was getting old. Abigail was just been released from jail after many years of serving for a crime she knew not. At first, many months seemed like a dream, but as years rolled by, she realized she wasn’t dreaming, her lover was murdered, and she was held responsible.

She stood outside the gate for a very long moment, worried with the thought of where to go. Going back to stay with her parents in the village wasn't a good idea to her. The only person that came to her mind was her best friend, Juliet.

An hour later she was in Juliet’s compound and met a woman washing cloths outside the house. “Good afternoon madam," she greeted.

The woman met her eyes. “Good afternoon. How can I help you?"

She shook her head painfully as the woman didn't recognised her anymore. Her years in jail had changed the person she was, looking very thin. “It’s me Abigail, Juliet’s friend.” She said.

The woman studied her face carefully for few seconds. “Oh oh Abigail! Sorry I didn’t recognised you. You know it has been a long time, but you have changed o, hope all is well?”

“It's well," she said, knowing the woman had no idea of what she had been through. “Please is Juliet at home?”

“Juliet? Didn't she tell you she had got married?''

Abigail wasn’t surprised at her words, she wasn't expecting Juliet to remain single after all her years in jail. “No. I wasn’t around.”

“No wonder. She got married two years ago.”

“Please where I can find her?”

“It been long since I saw her, I don't know where she stays." The woman said. “Why not call her on phone?”

“I don’t have her number anymore,'' Abigail sighed. ''Please do you have it?”

“No I don’t.”

She stood still for few minutes, not knowing what to do. If she could not find Juliet, she would have no choice than to return to the village. She let out a deep breath and met the woman's gaze. “Okay bye bye ma,” she walked out of the compound.

On her way out of the street, thinking on what next to do, she heard someone called her from behind. She turned to see Bisi, Juliet's friend.

"Abigail?” Bisi learned her head forward in disbelief. “Is this you?”

“Bisi, It’s me.”

“Ehyaah,'' pity coloured Bisi's face. ''I’m really sorry about what happened. Juliet told me everything. Kpele (Sorry).”

“Thank you my sister. It's well." Abigail said. “Please do you know where I can find Juliet? I heard she’s married.”

“I don’t know where she stays but her shop is at Ikeja." She gave her the address.

"Thank you very much." Abigail was happy.

It took her an hour to get to Ikeja. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she got to Juliet’s boutique along Obafemi Awolowo way. It was the biggest boutique she have ever seen. Juliet must have been very lucky to marry a very rich man, she thought.

One of the sales ladies approached her. “What do you want?” She stared at her with a frown, knowing she wasn't the type that could afford anything in there.

“Please I want to see your madam.” She replied her with a smile.

“Madam is not around.” The lady said and turned, walking away.

“Please wait.” She moved closer to her. “Please just tell her that her friend Abigail is here to see her.”

“Don’t you heard?” The lady said. “She’s not around.”

“Please when will she be here? I came from a far distance to see her. It’s important.”

The lady stared at her for a second. “I don’t know. She don't usually come here. But If you’re lucky, she might come during closing hours.”

She took a quick glance at the wall clock that was hung on the wall, it was 6:23pm. “When do you normally close?” She asked.

“9pm.”  The lady walked away.

What was she going to do? Where was going to sleep if Juliet didn't show up? She sat down outside the boutique patiently waiting and hoping for Juliet to show up.

She waited till the day turned dark, and the moon shown bright as day, but Juliet didn't show up. She was so worried, and was feeling very cold.

“You’re still here.” The sales lady she met earlier was surprised to see her still sitting outside. “It’s late and we have closed.”

She stared at her silently for few seconds. “I have to see Juliet. Oh sorry, I mean your madam,” she said while the young lady narrowed her eyes at the mention of her madam’s name. “It’s very important. Please do you have her phone number? Please.”

“No.” She said. “The manager is still inside, he’s the only one who has madam’s number. Why not approach him and explain yourself to him. He could help you call madam.”

“Okay, thanks. Let me go inside and see him. Thank you very much.”

“You're welcome.” She said and walked away.

Abigail walked toward the entrance of the boutique and she was stopped by the security guard.

"You can’t go in. We've closed."

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Corridor of Hell / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.