Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo (62305 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Tonytonex(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
ARE WE SURE DAT MAN KNOW WAT HE'S SIGNING, DIS ONE DAT DONALD TRUMP IS SMILING LIKE DAT?.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Organs(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Mr Chippychappy, na the mentality wey una get dey make am wey North dey rule una all these years. You have no clue whatsoever, Buhari finished in American war college (equivalent of a Masters degree in the 70's). He was Petroleum Minister with Petroleum our major source of $$, GOC, Retired General, also, he went to Secondary school back in the day and Sandhurst in the UK for his Military Bachelors, and he is your President today, now you wey dey laugh am and him wey dey hang out with Trump, which person mumu plenty pass? judge am yourself....
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by texmi2u(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Both President Trump and President Buhari smiling after Buhari signed approved number of deportees By Trump grin
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Tonytonex(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.
LOL
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by elmahmoud: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
This picture dey sweet my belle ooo, e dey do me wan kine
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by maisauki: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Handsomecole:
To me President Trump seems to be over excited.
I have my president's type of cap

Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by millomaniac: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
somehow:
I hope you know in 50 million years time, none of your lineage can achieve 10% of what this elder has achieved in his lifetime? people who hate and berate successful people hardly become better than the person they tend to hate.

Awwww, Is it paining you? Well achieving the feat of president is no mean feat. No-one is disputing that you cow, however the fact that you think no one in your lineage can attain that feat is rather disturbing.

Buhari of the past was not perfect he has always been controversial, the issue you idiot is that your current president is sick and old it is affecting his psyche. That's why we voice it out through channels like this so idiots like you can embrace the light.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Dumdum217(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Archangel15:
He is signing 50% of Nigeria's oil to the US. grin

He is disgracing us

Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by victrick105: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
somehow:
I hope you know in 50 million years time, none of your lineage can achieve 10% of what this elder has achieved in his lifetime? people who hate and berate successful people hardly become better than the person they tend to hate.

may Wat you wish upon other peoples lineage befall yours... nobody used your data to comment... and the post clearly states "caption the photo "...everyone is just having fun doing so... why take it so personal... is buhari your dad, if you want to talk carelessly, pls don't quote me or thunder will fire you
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by famosh: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
victrick105:
buhari :so you mean if I sign this contract... you will assist me in fighting Boko Haram... Kia, I must sign it very quickly

Trump :this maga no even fit read ordinary terms and conditions... him no know say na homosexual law him dey sign so

Mumu IPIG Jonathan sycophants! See unintelligent joke! So na from US them go take sign that kin thing into law for Naija pipo just like that? Even if u IPIGs mumu naturally, no dey make am too obvious!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by adegeye38(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
ladiesreject:
Two old cargoes
trump own different o, is a very intelligent and business savvy president and he is also modern
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by TellMeNothing: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari has sold this country...Trump has made a good deal!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by famosh: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
veekid:
Watching Buhari speaks on TV sucks; I don't understand ow pple understand him

Watching Buhari "speaks"? You go school so?
stilldoingokay:

you're not alone, his English embarrass me
veekid:

Watching Buhari "speaks"? His English "embarrass" me?
And na these same mumus go dey call the president illiterate! Nothing wey man no go see for Nairaland!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by victrick105: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
famosh:

Mumu IPIG Jonathan sycophants! See unintelligent joke! So na from US them go take sign that kin thing into law for Naija pipo just like that? Even if u IPIGs mumu naturally, no dey make am too obvious!

like I said to other idiot that quoted... I am saying same to you.... I never commented with your data, we must not have the same political views and beliefs, you hate Jonathan, he is your night mere, I don't even like any Nigerian politician... so take your stupid self elsewhere and look for dirty talkers like you, don't quote me again
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by shallysgirl: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Handsomecole:
To me President Trump seems to be over excited.
He Don fool am.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
adegeye38:
trump own different o, is a very intelligent and business savvy president and he is also modern

Guy, I just no like make I see old man for power.

70+ years too old abeg.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by somehow: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
You see your problem?, you're the one berating someone old enough to be your father and even grandfather, yet you want things to be well with you? You can't eat your cake and have it boy. Small small boys using social media to throw morality to the wind. Lost generation!
victrick105:

may Wat you wish upon other peoples lineage befall yours... nobody used your data to comment... and the post clearly states "caption the photo "...everyone is just having fun doing so... why take it so personal... is buhari your dad, if you want to talk carelessly, pls don't quote me or thunder will fire you
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by somehow: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
I said not up to 10% of what he has achieved, meaning you might not even be able to own up to 10% of the value of his cows. So continue insulting elders and see if you will grow old.
millomaniac:

Awwww, Is it paining you? Well achieving the feat of president is no mean feat. No-one is disputing that you cow, however the fact that you think no one in your lineage can attain that feat is rather disturbing.

Buhari of the past was not perfect he has always been controversial, the issue you idiot is that your current president is sick and old it is affecting his psyche. That's why we voice it out through channels like this so idiots like you can embrace the light.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by MPSA(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
The Shit Hole title is officially coming home, We are now free to talk about shit hole at anytime, Well done Press grin MPSA is also free to talk about Shit Hole grin grin, I decided to shut my mouth after shit hole comment, But now Press open my big mouth grin, Thanks Press with your title grin
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by goodnews777: 12:11am On May 01, 2018
aki and bobo
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Burgerlomo: 12:22am On May 01, 2018
Deal done, he's signing the ownership of his country to us with happiness grin
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 12:25am On May 01, 2018
Archangel15:
He is signing 50% of Nigeria's oil to the US. grin

What planet have you been on the past few years? America no longer needs our oil.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by shallysgirl: 12:25am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.
Make una no use laugh finish person o. grin grin
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

What planet have you been on the past few years? America no longer needs our oil.
But Americam companies do

Exxon Mobil
Chevron
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Alanzazani: 12:51am On May 01, 2018
I would have being comfortable if Geoffrey Oyeama looked at that document.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by seguno2: 3:19am On May 01, 2018
veekid:

Reading what you write on nairaland sucks.
How do you expect people to understand you
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by fosachens: 5:47am On May 01, 2018
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by kullozone(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2018
Iammercy2018:
correction

That's why he (Trump's) smiling that's if you wanna include Trump in bracket and he's smiling without including Trump in bracket

After them o say Buhari they carry NEPA cert upandan

NEPA cert holder is your presido today

And a PhD holder is on nairaland lamenting and can't even put words in order

Ahhh! PhD bawo?
I no go secondary school oh! Na you go tire to correct me sef.

Just so you know, I hate APC and I hate PDP as well.

Thanks anyway smiley
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Gaf01: 7:17am On May 01, 2018
veekid:
u for go represent us since u av accent pass him
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by amedino(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute / Abba Ajasun Waka Stabbed After Releasing "Sati Daya Yazo Ya Wuce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.