Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? (1055 Views)

Processes And Documents Involved In Securing Poland Student Visa Successful / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2018
Am confused,I want to apply for a passport and someone told me to get my state of origin,birth cert. And even a gurantor letter with passport photo.
Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by HeWrites(m): 3:13am On May 01, 2018
Hope you've registered for/got your National ID?

Here’s the link to the page where you will see the doc. Required; https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/passportguidelines
Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Hope you've registered for/got your National ID?

Here’s the link to the page where you will see the doc. Required; https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/passportguidelines
I have my national id
Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by HeWrites(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I have my national id

Follow that link to read about the Documents required to get the International Passport.

Don't forget to take your National ID card with you.

Hope you're not running away from this country sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Follow that link to read about the Documents required to get the International Passport.

Don't forget to take your National ID card with you.

Hope you're not running away from this country sha grin
I can't access the website fom my browser,pls can u help me outline those documens? Pls.

As for ur last question,my dear honestly I wanna run away and go and die peacefully somwhere else,NIG can murder someone.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by HeWrites(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I can't access the website fom my browser,pls can u help me outline those documens? Pls.

As for ur last question,my dear honestly I wanna run away and go and die peacefully somwhere else,NIG can murder someone.

Lol... Not only you wants to run away sha.

Going to get mine this month also.

Adult (18 years and above)
1. Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card OR Letter of introduction for employees of government as a Nigerian citizen stating Service Number, Length of Service and Designation/Rank. The letter must be accompanied with a valid staff identity card;
2. Completed passport application form and 2 passport sized photographs (passport photographs endorsed at the back by the Guarantor);
3. Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
4. Marriage certificate, where applicable;
5. Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths
6. Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment

Minor (under 18 years of age)
1. Completed passport application form attached with 1 passport sized photograph of minor to be endorsed on the reverse side by the consenting parent/s;
2. Evidence of Nigerian citizenship of parent/s;
3. Birth certificate (certificate must be issued by the National Population Commission for minors born within Nigeria);
4. Letter of consent from either parent;
5. Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment;
Court Order and Letter of approval from State Ministry of Women and Child Development (This Requirement is strictly for adopted child)

NIS PASSPORT FEE - APPLY

Booklet Type AGE 0 - 17
32 Pages 8,750
64 Pages 20,000

1 Like

Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

Lol... Not only you wants to run away sha.

Going to get mine this month also.

Adult (18 years and above)
1. Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card OR Letter of introduction for employees of government as a Nigerian citizen stating Service Number, Length of Service and Designation/Rank. The letter must be accompanied with a valid staff identity card;
2. Completed passport application form and 2 passport sized photographs (passport photographs endorsed at the back by the Guarantor);
3. Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
4. Marriage certificate, where applicable;
5. Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from applicants whose date of birth is with effect from Dec 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths
6. Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment

Minor (under 18 years of age)
1. Completed passport application form attached with 1 passport sized photograph of minor to be endorsed on the reverse side by the consenting parent/s;
2. Evidence of Nigerian citizenship of parent/s;
3. Birth certificate (certificate must be issued by the National Population Commission for minors born within Nigeria);
4. Letter of consent from either parent;
5. Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment;
Court Order and Letter of approval from State Ministry of Women and Child Development (This Requirement is strictly for adopted child)

NIS PASSPORT FEE - APPLY

Booklet Type AGE 0 - 17
32 Pages 8,750
64 Pages 20,000
alrite thanks dear,even though all dis tins looks complicated,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Documents Involved If I Want To Get An International Passport? by HeWrites(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2018
Lilisticlili:
alrite thanks dear,even though all dis tins looks complicated,

Visit their office, the requirements might not be up to this.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Causes A Scene With Police At A Train Station In Italy. Photos / Life In Botswana / Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.