Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (30969 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by akeentech(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2018
Rozaytee:
Christians are even worse
You are included
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by LonelyHeart627: 4:10pm On May 01, 2018
I support sex before marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Kevwell: 4:17pm On May 01, 2018
ladiesreject:

Whether you have sex before or after marriage it doesn't change anything.

Some married people still abort, what can you say about that?

What if they divorce tomorrow, isn't that heartbreak? Will the girl undo the sex they had?

There is no cipher amount of sense in what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 01, 2018
If u date a Nigeria girl and didn't touch her, they will tag u ode.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 01, 2018
Kevwell:

There is no cipher amount of sense in what you wrote
I didn't write it so that it'll make sense to you
So fvck off
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by greenprince(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2018
lalanice:
Mtchwwwww..... So people should go committing fornication and adultery upandan because of lame excuse of stories like this abi? What about all the plenty and legit reasons why sex outside marriage is wrong undecided all the diseases, heart breaks and abortions angry

Allow devil dey use you dey lie to the ignorant you hear??

One 45M Porsche for you.
Plus some accolades too. You deserve it. Where's Putin's photo when you need it grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
for where cheesy i like sex before marriage abeg.... angry
Im not that patient. undecided

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Rozaytee: 4:28pm On May 01, 2018
akeentech:

You are included
no doubt am not disputing DAT...hope u know u are not left out..cus every human being is a hypocrite
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 01, 2018
Opposite:
to each his or her own.
do u need some hot milk?
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by IdakwoChris: 4:32pm On May 01, 2018
ladiesreject:

Miss (or Mrs), which ever one.

Marriage and issue of life partner has nothing to do with church or God picking him/her for you.

Know what you want and go for it.
Someone like me cannot marry from Kogi State, Never!

If the girl like make she be virgin Mary.

My point is, keep religion aside.
Know the characteristics you want to see in your ideal husband, like age bracket, his height, his educational background, his financial status, his state of origin et'al.

The one that fits the bill and you're happy with is your husband.

All those God revealed to me that he's my husband or my prophet said this or that na WASH

I laugh in swahili....Do not comment just to buttress your actions. FORNICATION IS SIN
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
this story dose not affect sex before marriage or after.. is about truth and trust. the lady did not trust the guy with her secret, thinking he will abandon her if she opens up. pls let's don't keep secrets from our partners. I will always support sex after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by eniorisha(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2018
"Marriage is honorable, bed undefiled..." To me this quote has more to do with extra marital affair.

Marriage is not same as wedding.

After engagement or traditional wedding, they can av sex till they do church wedding( 1 for 7:36) . Although it's more profitable to wait if your will can carry u but if u can't wait, sex yourselves... But u must marry each other.

So, Apostle Paul supported only one sex partner which must end up being your wife or husband.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2018
Maychang:
Lol...

This is Hilarious. Her deceit has nothing to do with Sex before marriage.

I know couples go through a lot of tests, i dont know if they carry out tests relating to breast cancer.

Im sorry about your loss. Perhaps you should have prayed and asked God to reveal what your partner really is, before tieing the knot.
So God came down to reveal to you who your is. cool
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by IMASTEX: 4:46pm On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:
to your tent,oh! Isreal.
I believe everyone has a choice to make in life,choice to sex life and so many others.

Gbam!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
HerexG:
As for me I'm of the opinion that "Sex before marriage" best suits our present age. I will use this short true life story to buttress my point. Please read this carefully and it should be a lesson to learn from, it's a true life story that happened to someone in my neighborhood just few months ago. The guy involved is a devoted church worker so he held strictly the church's "Sex after marriage"

It all started with "he's my brother in the Lord and she's my brother in the Lord". I got attracted to this my sister in the Lord Sis Funmibi, a devoted church worker as myself from the church but from another branch. So I thought to myself marrying a born again Sister from the church should be the best any man can ask for. After studying her character and her devotion to the church, I made my intention known to her. Sister Funmibi accepted my marriage proposal and fews days later we made our intentions known to our family and consequently the church. I was so excited that I have hit a jackpot for finding a lady like Sister Funmibi, as a church boy that I'm I must get married to her first before she can come into my house. So I kept fantasizing about our wedding night and her becoming my wife, so we further speed the marriage preparation up. I have always wanted to meet with my Fiancee's family church pastor for counseling but she will always stop me telling me that after all we are not getting there. To cut the story short, she chose a random church instead for our wedding. At this stage I have been blinded by her charms all I could think of is to bring her into my house.

Our wedding night wasn't as romantic as I thought it would be, we started making out kissing and carresing. I noticed each time I tried to press her left breast she she cry's out in pains saying " Please don't touch the left breast, you can touch the right one". I was like " waris happening here", she wouldn't even allow me to open the breast to see not to talk of sucking. We would have just sex without intimate pre-intimacy, I was thinking maybe it's because of her church background or that she's not yet used to me that's why she's behaving that way to me. She even finds it difficult to UnCloth or get dressed in my presence, I was like with time she should be able to change. Couple of months later Sis Funmibi my wife started falling sick, she will get better today but days later gets sick again. I will try to inquire from her Doctor what's exactly happening to my wife, he will mention one random common sickness. Until one day the doctor finally opened up to me that my wife has breast cancer. I was really devastated, I really felt cheated and deceived. She knew all these while that she has breast cancer and yet she kept it away from me. After battling to save her medically, spending the bulk of my resources to save her life, I finally lost her.

Now choose for yourself which is more ideal in our present world?
OP just tell us say you wan fvck before marriage...
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by OlivetBen(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:

haunty,are you innocent?

this question is becoming abnormal. anytime one tries to correct wrong thing, someone will just emerge and ask "are you innocent?"

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2018
markode777:

My Dear no Devil, we humans are the Devil's. Why would you want to spend your life with someone you are not sure if he or she is sexually OK. My Dear don't allow worldliness and your canal knowledge put you in a deep hell you can never correct in life.

Lol Hell my foot, who still believes in such a Whitemans myth in this 21st century.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:
haunty,are you innocent?
you go dey bang wellu well ooooooo
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by GindoX(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
Maychang:

You never sabi anything... just go sidon

Perfect answer! grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by OlivetBen(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
isn't this the reason why some denominational churches have marriage committee to ensure the absence of deceit of this kind. in my own church, both of you will have yourselves tested, all kinds of test in a recommended hospital before marriage could be allowed. There is nothing to justify sex before marriage. if you are a true Christian and you believe in the scripture, the Bible expressly commands that we should flee fornication and adultery. any sexual intimacy outside marriage is fornication or adultery. And also, the scripture says marriage is honorable in all, and bed undefiled but whoremongers, God will judge. God will sure judge whoever that is going against the injunction of God.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
ndcide:

Your story does not add up and has nothing to do with sex before marriage.

To your topic,

My response to you is...

Acts 5:29 (KJV) ........ We ought to obey God rather than men.

If the guy had hammered her very well, give her several positions, UnCloth her completely, squeezed and suck the hell out her breast. He would have noticed that the lady is not OK, especially when he handles the breast.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by KhadyM(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
I dont understand what sex before or after marriage has to do with anything.
The issue here is that they didnt take time to communicate and tell each other their secrets before the marriage. Not about sex.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

don't allow religion cloud your sense of reasoning..
I don't know if there are men that still wait till marriage before having sex... even if they wait, they only wait till traditional marriage not wedding crap.
is that so....

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
KhadyM:
I dont understand what sex before or after marriage has to do with anything.
The issue here is that they didnt take time to communicate and tell each other their secrets before the marriage. Not about sex.

If the guy had hammered her very well, give her several positions, UnCloth her completely, squeezed and suck the hell out her breast. He would have noticed that the lady is not OK, especially when he handles the breast.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by KhadyM(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
HerexG:

No, communication is the key. So what if they had sex but didnt communicate, dont you think there are other things that he needed to know that he wouldnt have had the chance to find out?
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
so you believe sex before marriage is a good thing, partially its good for males but what about females? what if the guy has sex with her and dump her later, now imagine like tons of guys doing this to the same lady and keep dumping her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by kmaster007: 5:49pm On May 01, 2018
wen you no b virgin, hw will u hv sex after marriage. forget. it's can't work... kole work
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by HerexG(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2018
KhadyM:

No, communication is the key. So what if they had sex but didnt communicate, dont you think there are other things that he needed to know that he wouldnt have had the chance to find out?

Even if they communicated from now till thy kingdom come, the lady is deceitful, she was trying so hard to conceal her health condition. That was why she left her church to another to wed
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by NWAFORH1(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
RIP sister funmibi. #sexbeformarriage
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by missimelda01(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2018
so many discouraging comments!..pls If you're a Christian, abstain from fornication!

because everybody does it doesn't make it right

and remember virginity is not just about having your Hymen intact but purity of the mind

sex might be overrated but heaven isn't!
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2018
itsmeurLady:
[s]I created a thread for this today, if only we knew the dangers of premarital sex, it causes so much harm than good and dats the reason y d divorce rate is high and then most married couples are not happy in their homes simply because they pursued sex first before marriage... in The OP's case, u sed it yourself, u didn't ask for God's guidance, u were led by your fleshly desires that's y u got the result u got. You don't rush into marriage, u take time to know your partner and ask yourself if this is what God wants for you, not many people practice this and dats why we get heartbreaking results... Show me a man that Genuinely waited on God for his partner and crashed and I will show u a liar and a pretender![/s]

Sex after marriage doesn't mean the marriage is gonna last..

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you should influence your opinions on others.
Re: Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2018
Treasure17:
[s]There's no correlation between the subject matter and your narrative to start with. However, in my opinion and from the moral point of view pre marital sex is absolutely wrong no matter the circumstances cause of the consequences that follows.[/s]

list the consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.