Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture (20817 Views)

Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Whogoblog: 7:45am On May 01, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ..

Tomorrow is #WorkersDay! (TODAY)

As we celebrate Ruqayya Suleiman, the first #female #pilot from Katsina State, we want to hear your views about how to create inclusive work spaces for #women to unite workers for social and economic advancement

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3927/ruqayya-suleiman/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Whogoblog: 7:45am On May 01, 2018
grin grin

SEE MORE PICTURES + BIOGRAPHY HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/3927/ruqayya-suleiman/
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Bari22: 7:45am On May 01, 2018
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by bugidon(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2018
Congrats fine girl, you are also good in z oza room wink

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2018
Not bad
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by budusky05(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2018
Kastina can produce things shall.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nateben(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2018
Lord, please help me become one, I'll forever praise You.........

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by maamisco(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
masha Allah. Allah ya taimakeki sis. All the best girl.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
While most lazy Nigerian ladies go for unattractive careers because they're waiting for a mugu that will take care of their expenses...

fish brains cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nateben(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2018

Being a Pilot, state of mind........

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
Food for Oga at the top and Alajis

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by paprika212(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
congrats girl,more success from kastina

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by faithfull18(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2018
Nice. Have a look at my signature.
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2018
Nateben:

Being a Pilot, state of mind........

Amen.

Hmn

Lies...
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Reelectbuhari: 11:10am On May 01, 2018
after how many yrs when igbo ladies hv been doing that.....this country is really drawing igbos back....

even the president picked igbo man as his pilot....he would hv picked his terrorist and jihadist of brothers let them clash him in Mediterranean sea.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Uyiii: 11:10am On May 01, 2018
To toast girls like this sha, very easy. just try to memorize these Lines.

It goes thus;

hallo ruqayya, I've been wanting to tell you my cöck is so big that when it plummets into your pit (cockpit), it'll make you fly into a first class level of ecstasy.

Oya whr my accolades, don't I deserve some accolades??
Abeg shower me with accolades jareecheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On May 01, 2018
Not like some chest baring Houdini we been seeing on frontpage.
Congrats girl.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by morikee: 11:11am On May 01, 2018
For za ogas at za tof
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by BafanaBafana: 11:12am On May 01, 2018
Let me see what children of hate will come and type first

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by lonelydora: 11:15am On May 01, 2018
Has she gotten her CPL? Anyways, congratulations to her.

If airlines will be showing us who the pilot is before takeoff, i won't board any plane with single female pilots.

What if her boyfriend got her angry the previous night? What if she's having menstrual cramps? What if she's suffering from heart break? What if her sugar daddy's wife is on her neck? So many questions on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by enomakos(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2018
she is beautiful
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by musa234(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2018
Congratulations dear.. I love this
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by BeckyLynch(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2018
Terrorist! She probably fuvvked her way to the top or another quota system product who of course got promoted over her mates.

Shytholle Nation!
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Yeankcar: 11:19am On May 01, 2018
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by merits(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2018
masha Allah
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by ottohan: 11:24am On May 01, 2018
I tought she would wear the hijab
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by onupeter(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2018
Wait, She no wear hijaab oo
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by phemmyfour: 11:26am On May 01, 2018
So a northerner can be a pilot

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Stbottle(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
firstolalekan:
Food for Oga at the top and Alajis

Are you not foolish and unfortunate like this

1 Like

Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by firstolalekan(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2018
Stbottle:

Is my useless father and and olosho mama not foolish and unfortunate like this
Yes
Re: Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture by Nightking04(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
To toast girls like this sha, very easy. just try to memorize these Lines.

It goes thus;

hallo ruqayya, I've been wanting to tell you my cöck is so big that when it plummets into your pit (cockpit), it'll make you fly into a first class level of ecstasy.

Oya whr my accolades, don't I deserve some accolades??
Abeg shower me with accolades jareecheesy
Lazy Nigerian youth, channel your talent to something productive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Recruitment Interview: Let's Meet Here / N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.