Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (32517 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Islie: 8:24am On May 01, 2018
By Balogun Alabi

A businessman, Mr. Joey Alatise, has prayed an Ikeja Customary Court, sitting in Lagos State, to dissolve his two-year-old marriage to his wife, Gloria Alatise, over allegations that his wife moved out of their matrimonial home because he has a weak erection.

Joey, 34, told the court that he could not cope anymore as he had waited patiently for his wife to return to the house, but to no avail. According to him, she turned deaf ears to his pleas for her to return home, even though he tried his best possible to ensure that his erection functions properly.

Joey further told the court that his unhealthy penis was not enough reason for his wife to move out of their matrimonial home, especially since he had already visited hospital for a checkup.

He said: “My Lord, I have visited the hospital and my doctor has assured me that my penis would function efficiently in a few months’ time. I explained what the doctor said to Gloria. To my surprise, I came back from work and found the house empty; my wife was nowhere to be found.”

However, the court president, Mrs. Ladele Funmilayo, directed the petitioner to plead with his wife once more in case she could change her mind.

She noted that if it was true that Joey truly was suffering from a weak erection, then it was not Gloria’s fault to leave since sexual intercourse was part of marriage. She added: “Mr. Joey, kindly try to apologize to your wife to move back into the house because sexual intercourse is very important in marriage since it is useful for reproduction.

You took a late decision by going to the hospital after two years of weak erection.” In response, the petitioner, who prayed the court to dissolve the marriage, added that since his wife moved out, he had already remarried and that his new wife was ready to accommodate his condition.

The president advised the petitioner that he should be patient and that there was every probability that his new relationship would end up in series of misunderstanding until he ensured he was physically fit in bed.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/woman-divorces-husband-over-weak-erection/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by ArinzeRaph: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
chai!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by JasonScoolari: 10:08am On May 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Evablizin(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2018
Sharp sharp the man don remarry without treating the weak erection problem.
I have nothing to say.

37 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by fergusen: 11:39am On May 01, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by inoki247: 11:40am On May 01, 2018
wey sum pipul dey complain say dere husband dey beat dem like young john d wicked producer dt can neva b fixed.. buh weak erection can always b fixed.. som pipul dont know wt dey want in life

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by benjsniper33: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by ImpressionsNG: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
This "unhealthy joystick" matter is mostly due to lack of information. There are many natural ways to become a super striker in the bedroom and avoid all these stories that touch.

One of the most effective natural solutions is the miraculous combination of garlic and vitamin c... Which can make your joystick a trigger happy serial killer. Even if you don't like garlic odour, there's a way to avoid that awful smell and still use this combination to solve this yeye problem of weak joystick for good. Read more about it and thank me later...

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Even in the court,,,,,saying Joystickgrin is allowed,,,,,lol

Meanwhile, one man's food is another man's poison.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by shegzhkn: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
mah goodness

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Aderewah: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Nigerians love sex. But they are quick to condemn anything about it as if sex is an abomination. Freaking hypocrites

26 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Chai, this man just married new wife for his neighbors grin grin

Since the man doesn't have strong pestle to pound her mortar.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Thickcok01: 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Who hard erection don epp sef
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Lazyreporta(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by kevoh(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2018
Joey ? Joy ? Fake news? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Jessica555: 11:45am On May 01, 2018
He should treat himself otherwise the second wife will one day get tired and leave as well. Sex is part of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by phayvoursky(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
The man has remarried.

Not woman likes the gala strong

Some like it soft and chewable

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
Evablizin:
Sharp sharp the man don remarry without treating the weak erection problem.

I have nothing to say.

You shouldn't have anything to say na.

Is it not a real, flesh and blood woman that married him?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Whogoblog: 11:45am On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Horlartunes: 11:45am On May 01, 2018
I saw

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by aribisala0(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
Fashola !!!
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
shegzhkn:
mah goodness
lmao! the matter weak me too!
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Rawneys: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
Garlic infused Raw Honey. Make life beautiful... IG @rawneyssocial

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by kennisman(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2018
And sm pple will be telling us women can
do without man's D**k. c wot weak erection
has caused now. Who knows if the woman

has seen another one to service her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Jessica555: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
He should treat himself otherwise the second wife will one day get tired and leave as well. Sex is part of marriage
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2018
The hustle is real.... So people like this thing like this shocked
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2018
Women marries for different reasons
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by faithfull18(f): 11:47am On May 01, 2018
Have a look at my signature.. wink
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:48am On May 01, 2018
This one pass my Power o
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by KingTrollMan: 11:48am On May 01, 2018
Most Buhari voters are suffering from weak erection. The man must be Buhari voter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by agbonkamen(f): 11:49am On May 01, 2018
I feel for the man ooo ehhhhh grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Propose To Your Wife? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.