Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (32526 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by spartoo: 11:52am On May 01, 2018
One woman's poison is another woman's food

grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Uniqueteco(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2018
Di*k is important in a woman's life, man should Have a healthy d*ck

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by eanagor(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
I feel for the man ooo ehhhhh grin
Its very Pathetic
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by jamace(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
oh, sorry.

Lack of testing before marriage caused this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by thunderbabs: 12:00pm On May 01, 2018
phayvoursky:
The man has remarried.

Not woman likes the gala strong

Some like it soft and chewable

Forgeh da tin... No woman will tell u dt... Its either d complain is he is a sex maniac, he wants to kill me with sex or my husband is good in bed.

That some women dont like it strong na lie. Even S. U dem undecided
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by ItsTime4me(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2018
I can't believe the judge's response! Justifying the woman leaving her matrimonial home cos the husband has weak erection? WOMEN!!! She was undoubtedly sentimental. She is not fit to be a judge. I wonder how she got there. Couldn't she reason how the wife would feel if the husband abandons her if she has fertility issues or other heath problems? Did she forget that marriage is for better or worse? She just allowed sentiments to becloud her sense of reasoning.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 01, 2018
Who else opened this thread thinking Cyriakus Ezekwe is the reporter?
It's been long I read all his weird (may be cooked up) stories
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by MARKone(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
In response, the petitioner, who prayed the court to dissolve the marriage, added that since his wife moved out, he had already remarried and that his new wife was ready to accommodate his condition.

No time jare.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
Some ladies don't know what they want, until a man has a preek As tugid as electric pole, this ladies won't rest. Yet they parabulate with saggy breast, flat Yansh , ENTERNALLy oily kittycat, dangerous mouth odour, mutiple belly folds and conspicuous stretch marks grin
Yet we don't complain. If the Preek is weak in erection ,is his finger weak also?
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
A man with weak erection, is that one a man? The new one will soon be helping herself with her boyfriend .Nonsense
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 12:30pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:
Some ladies don't know what they want, until a man has a preek As tugid as electric pole, this ladies won't rest. Yet they parabulate with saggy breast, flat Yansh , ENTERNALLy oily kittycat, dangerous mouth odour, mutiple belly folds and conspicuous stretch marks grin
Yet we don't complain. If the Preek is weak in erection ,is his finger weak also?
Nonsense
Wow.....sorry ooo. But no one confined you to your above stated women now so don't come to this forum expressing your frustration. Best thing...upgrade yourself to meet better babes.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by IMASTEX: 12:32pm On May 01, 2018
You should have just given him: SURE MEN HERBAL TEA to prevent the divorce.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by James62: 12:32pm On May 01, 2018
Aderewah:
Nigerians love sex. But they are quick to condemn anything about it as if sex is an abomination. Freaking hypocrites
The thing tire me my sister
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
Tinalex:

Wow.....sorry ooo. But no one confined you to your above stated women now so don't come to this forum expressing your frustration. Best thing...upgrade yourself to meet better babes.
Who's this mumu quoting her father?
Upgrade what? I already have the best of all babes. All I say is adjust ur deformities before going into marraige.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Who's this mumu quoting her father?
Upgrade what? I already have the best of all babes. All I say is adjust ur deformities before going into marraige.

Lol....frustration is really getting the best of you. Sorry oo, best of Babes my foot. Mugu small boy, sitting behing keypad typing his stupidity. Ode tongue
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by asawanathegreat(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2018
The man is still very active, that is why he remarry sharp sharp to prove the woman wrong.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
Tinalex:

Lol....frustration is really getting the best of you. Sorry oo, best of Babes my foot. Mugu small boy, sitting behing keypad typing his stupidity. Ode tongue
Would I blame a lady with menses flowing like River Nile? No nah. Call ur fathers n uncle cos this r d class of ppl I communicate with and that's if they are not mentally derailed o. Cheers
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Geesaintagape: 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
Women n Bleep na like 5 n 6.
I do tell pple make sure u KNOW ur patner's sexual strength b4 marriage cos religion will not save the marriage if gbege nak

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by malware: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The hustle is real.... So people like this thing like this shocked

As if you no like am too undecided
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Countersam(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/woman-divorces-husband-over-weak-erection/

Amd the man remarried, does it mean he is still not performing. Look some of these weak erection cases are psychological. I was in a relationship where i was psychologically depressed and had weak erections and was tagged a 2 minute man, it ended eventually and i have a new girlfriend and believe me she is the one always begging me not to drive/march the car anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2018
malware:

As if you no like am too undecided
Indifferent.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by mhwz95: 1:19pm On May 01, 2018
Hahaha no wahala. I advice him 2 buy a sex doll.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Would I blame a lady with menses flowing like River Nile? No nah. Call ur fathers n uncle cos this r d class of ppl I communicate with and that's if they are not mentally derailed o. Cheers
Lol....frustration at its peak ooooo. Frustration and even weak erection enter your sentence construction that all you even wrote made no sense. grin grin grin cheesy Small boy abeg swerve jor
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 1:25pm On May 01, 2018
Countersam:

Amd the man remarried, does it mean he is still not performing. Look some of these weak erection cases are psychological. I was in a relationship where i was psychologically depressed and had weak erections and was tagged a 2 minute man, it ended eventually and i have a new girlfriend and believe me she is the one always begging me not to drive/march the car anyhow.
Right? I need to read about this.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 1:31pm On May 01, 2018
Tinalex:

Lol....frustration at its peak ooooo. Frustration and even weak erection enter your sentence construction that all you even wrote made no sense. grin grin grin cheesy Small boy abeg swerve jor
Old woman grin
Am not frustrated, atleast I can employ you and ur siblings and pay u above d minimum wage . As for the erection, just bring ur elder sister if she's over 18 wink
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Abagworo(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2018
The action of a woman at home could even lead to weak erection. Some men don't even have erection with their wives but are supermen with other attractive women.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tlyon(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Old woman grin
Am not frustrated, atleast I can employ you and ur siblings and pay u above d minimum wage . As for the erection, just bring ur elder sister if she's over 18 wink
you and tinalex should take things easy what do you both stand to gain?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Kevwell: 2:00pm On May 01, 2018
grin
What do you expect from a Yoruba bitch.

grin grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 2:14pm On May 01, 2018
Tlyon:
you and tinalex should take things easy what do you both stand to gain?
She wants to exchange words with d King of Table Shaker
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Smartademu(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
Lazyreporta:
https://www.nairaland.com/4481520/well-used-2010-honda-even

Neatly used 2010 honda accord for sale
Does it attain full erection? grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by malware: 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indifferent.

Hmmm I hear you... Na u go like am pass sef, with those ur Hot eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter / Kid Gets Trapped Inside A Tyre, Rescued By Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.