Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection (32516 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Lazyreporta(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2018
Smartademu:

Does it attain full erection? grin

You Garrit bro

Inshort cum carry am grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by ebube123: 5:36pm On May 01, 2018
Horlartunes:
I saw

Lol... grin why are you running? Abi you are not man enough to withstand whatsoever she's gonna say.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Jessica555:
He should treat himself otherwise the second wife will one day get tired and leave as well. Sex is part of marriage.
hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On May 01, 2018
kenonze:
Women marries for different reasons
Is that so!!!

hope thorough banging is one of the reason

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On May 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
I feel for the man ooo ehhhhh grin
you wey like fvck

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On May 01, 2018
Tinalex:
A man with weak erection, is that one a man? The new one will soon be helping herself with her boyfriend .Nonsense
hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by agbonkamen(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
you wet like fvck
longestime where have you been cheesy grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:28pm On May 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
longestime where have you been cheesy grin
yes ooo...how you dey

it is either I'm chasing after money or money is chasing after me...na God hands I dey kamkpe
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by agbonkamen(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
yes ooo...how you dey

it is either I'm chasing after money or money is chasing after me...na God hands I dey kamkpe
it shall be well in the morning cheesy grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Fourwinds: 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
it shall be well in the morning cheesy grin
Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Old woman grin
Am not frustrated, atleast I can employ you and ur siblings and pay u above d minimum wage . As for the erection, just bring ur elder sister if she's over 18 wink
Lol...this is really hilarious king of table shakers? Really!! Oh...I now see why you are the way you are. Frustrated and unfortunate fellow. All your mates are shaking their whole body to hustle money,you are here shaking tables ode. Yes I am a big old woman who can buy you,your family and generation. Small boy
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 7:10pm On May 01, 2018
Tinalex:

Lol...this is really hilarious king of table shakers? Really!! Oh...I now see why you are the way you are. Frustrated and unfortunate fellow. All your mates are shaking their whole body to hustle money,you are here shaking tables ode. Yes I am a big old woman who can buy you,your family and generation. Small boy
Lol the only thing u might be able to afford will be Always sanitary Pad.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 8:28pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Jesus ooo grin grin grin grin grin...here comes the King of the frustrated. You've been shouting about this menses and now its sanitary pad? It seems your brain is leaking due to too much drinking of menses blood from those sagged breast,stretch mark and frustrated girls you dated which started your rant in the first place. You need used sanitary pad , please contact your nearest female hostel OK. King Menses of the Table shakers cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Tinalex(f): 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Pvibe007:

Jesus ooo grin grin grin grin grin...here comes the King of the frustrated. You've been shouting about this menses and now its sanitary pad? It seems your brain is leaking due to too much drinking of menses blood from those sagged breast,stretch mark and frustrated girls you dated which started your rant in the first place. You need used sanitary pad , please contact your nearest female hostel OK. King Menses of the Table shakers cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..Small boy!!
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Yankiss(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The hustle is real.... So people like this thing like this shocked

Na only pretension. No woman can do without it, can you? shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Pvibe007: 9:27pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=Tinalex post=67193771]
Jesus ooo grin grin grin grin grin...here comes the King of the frustrated. You've been shouting about this menses and now its sanitary pad? It seems your brain is leaking due to too much drinking of menses blood from those sagged breast,stretch mark and frustrated girls you dated which started your rant in the first place. You need used sanitary pad , please contact your nearest female hostel OK. King Menses of the Table shakers cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..Small boy!![/
grin Wat is a female hostel ?
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by ableguy(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
Aderewah:
Nigerians love sex. But they are quick to condemn anything about it as if sex is an abomination. Freaking hypocrites

Especially the women, pretenders.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 10:49am On May 02, 2018
malware:

Hmmm I hear you... Na u go like am pass sef, with those ur Hot eyes.
Abi na
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Na only pretension. No woman can do without it, can you? shocked
Yes and No
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Yankiss(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes and No

Very ambiguous. Explain further.
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Very ambiguous. Explain further.
Ive got no explanation to give sir
Re: Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:12pm On May 03, 2018
Evablizin:
Sharp sharp the man don remarry without treating the weak erection problem.

I have nothing to say.
husband scarce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / How Did You Propose To Your Wife? / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.