Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area (3579 Views)

What Can ₦5,000 Buy In Chicken Republic (video) / Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2018
grin I found some old 5naira notes in the middle of my old books when i was doing some cleanup, and it dawned on me that 5Naira can't buy anything in my area anymore not even bubble gum
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 8:38am On May 01, 2018
one stick of kulikuli
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
one stick of kulikuli

grinLol seriously?
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by donstan18: 8:55am On May 01, 2018
It can buy sex
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by aristocrazzy: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
5 naira plus another 5 naira can buy u pure water... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Deltayankeeboi: 8:59am On May 01, 2018
it can buy a brain for you op. mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
it can buy a brain for you op. mtchewwww
and what is wrong with the question she asked

6 Likes

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:20am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:
It can buy sex
You're kidding right?

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by donstan18: 9:22am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're kidding right?

With 5N and sweet mouth, I can lay a m'dafvcking pussy tongue tongue
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:26am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinLol seriously?
Seriously! o

I bought some items that amounted to 115 naira in my area around February and as a certified broke guy, I asked the vendor to give me a candy(sweet) for the five naira, but to my surprise the vendor claimed that sweets can no longer go for that amount.

So I asked the vendor to make a suggestion and he suggested one stick of kulikuli which I agreed to buy. And I have to say the kulikuli was more of sand than anything else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
Seriously! o

I bought some items that amounted to 115 naira in my area around February and as a certified broke guy, I asked the vendor to give me a candy(sweet) for the five naira, but to my surprise the vendor claimed that sweets can no longer go that amount.

So I asked the vendor to make a suggestion and he suggested one stick of kulikuli which I agreed to buy. And I have to say the kulikuli was more of sand than anything else
grinLols,its been long i saw kulikuli

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

With 5N and sweet mouth, I can lay a m'dafvcking pussy tongue tongue
You know its annoying the way you try to paint girls cheap, i can tell you're just exaggerating

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinLols,its been long i saw kulikuli
Wow, that is strange to the ears of a local champion like myself

Well! since I stay in my local Ibadan, kulikuli is readily available everywhere in Ibadan along side her favorite friend Garri ijebu and her trustworthy cousin pure water sachet cheesy

Can you buy anything with five naira in your area btw?
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Unique0001(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2018
Mallam will always use it to give sweet or sweets some times.
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
Wow, that is strange to the ears of a local champion like myself

Well! since I stay in my local Ibadan, kulikuli is readily available everywhere in Ibadan along side her favorite friend Garri ijebu and her trustworthy cousin pure water sachet cheesy

Can you buy anything with five naira in your area btw?
Nope even common tomtom is 10naira grin
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nope even common tomtom is 10naira grin
Hmmm it is 3 for 20 naira in my area. I guess we the residents of Ibadan don't know how good we have it.
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:41am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
Hmmm it is 3 for 20 naira in my area. I guess we the residents of Ibadan don't know how good we have it.
Yea you guys are really enjoying buhari and you're taking it for granted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2018
Tafawa belewa will just be looking at buhari like thank you oo you have succeeded in making in me lazy

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 9:48am On May 01, 2018
How is this romance
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by donstan18: 10:01am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
You know its annoying the way you try to paint girls cheap, i can tell you're just exaggerating

All ladies are cheap kiss #Fact!

I'm not trying to degrade ladies, i'm just telling you what N5 can do cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Cadec007(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2018
greiboy:
one stick of kulikuli
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Cadec007(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Tafawa belewa will just be looking at buhari like thank you oo you have succeeded in making in me lazy
kikikiki
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 10:17am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

All ladies are cheap kiss #Fact!

I'm not trying to degrade ladies, i'm just telling you what N5 can do cheesy cheesy
I'm not cheap and my mum ain't cheap cool you should know that already

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Nobody: 10:18am On May 01, 2018
N5 can buy you pure water in Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by donstan18: 10:24am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'm not cheap and my mum ain't cheap cool you should know that already

But you have a price?
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by amakadihot87(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2018
Nothing at all
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Divay22(f): 10:25am On May 01, 2018
Nothing
Even if you give a child 5₦ to stop crying, you just succeeded in increasing the wailing

2 Likes

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Kswainthriller: 10:39am On May 01, 2018
Something Sha,and I Bet You Probably Gonno Love It.One Kind Strong Bread Susage Them They Sell For Ondo.Na Mehn Favourite Combo With Garri For Afternoon.
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Deltayankeeboi: 10:42am On May 01, 2018
jessca048:
and what is wrong with the question she asked
it is a stupid and childish question just meant to garner attention. . . who does not know that #5 can not buy anything again. has she not been living in nigeria since the time of recession. And what has the question
Got to do with romance section.

boring thread jare. . . am out

1 Like

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

But you have a price?
Nope
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by donstan18: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nope
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are right
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by BertSec: 11:13am On May 01, 2018
Nairaland Front Page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Manhood Is Too Hyperactive / Women DON'T Retain DNA From All Partners / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.