Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati (15494 Views)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Buhari And The June 12 Saga By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by congorasta: 12:16pm On May 01, 2018
k
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by ofuonyebi: 12:18pm On May 01, 2018
who is talking?...is it not the same corrupt reuben abati..who begged EFCC...for out of court settlement to fund...looted nigerian money?..idiot

go and shut up..
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2018
saeedowolab:

Wetin be buhari crime, since he defeated ur annointed pikin, u neverhad rest, may be if he finally win 2019, many obituary announcement will flood naira land,death from inability to withstand walining intensity, wailingclosis.
I am actually not surprise seeing someone made such comment, our choices are never the same that's why we are humans; while some seriously want this country to get better, some want us to remain were we are or even go worse
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
Which will also fail even before it started. Buhari will lose 2019 on social media, but win offline where it matters.
Invariably our votes will not count or people will not come out to vote? I seriously don't wish in my wildest imagination for this man to come back come 2019.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by emmasege: 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
You are right, Reuben.

For me, I only see two possible exit doors for Bubu - death or election defeat. That's why we are anxiously waiting to sack him with our PVC in 2019. But if it pleases God to terminate his life for the sake of the masses, so be it.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by wingmanII: 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Abati thief with black face like golliwog. He is trying to court Buhari for appointment. Forget it baba dudu. Nothing for you
Read, comprehend then comment. He is in support of the impeachment.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by fk001(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

Keep dreaming

Is a prophecy
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by SirBunky85(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Abati thief with black face like golliwog. He is trying to court Buhari for appointment. Forget it baba dudu. Nothing for you
why not just face reality and stop all dese ur delusion?abati just re-emphasized what we all know
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by albaniy1: 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
pol23:
I never expect more from this guy..
Him and Doyin Okupe are bunch of ass.
Impeach the bastard
.... U know what ...

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by SirBunky85(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
pol23:
I never expect more from this guy..
Him and Doyin Okupe are bunch of ass.
Impeach the bastard
u sound like the bastard here.a wise man would've countered abati's writeup with concrete facts but here u are throwing empty tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by pol23: 1:02pm On May 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
u sound like the bastard here.a wise man would've countered abati's writeup with concrete facts but here u are throwing empty tantrums.
Cry me a river...
If you've been dead all this while and you need a details of what has happened...Go meet your fellow zombie.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by SirBunky85(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
kenonze:
Abatti is more reasonable than Reno Omokiri
pls dont mention abati and reno in dsame sentence again.abati makes his opinion known with maturity while omokri always comment out of bitterness and hatred towards pmb.abati's mature disposition was d reason okukpe was hired as an "ATTACK DOG" cuz abati wasnt using crude and dirty words against d opposition as it were

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Kingsley1000(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
IPOB DON DIE..
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Kingsley1000(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2018
A very awful day for ipob,pdp and wailers
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Praktikals(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Lazy yoot. You read the topic alone and rushed to comment.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by brightalo17: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

Invariably our votes will not count or people will not come out to vote? I seriously don't wish in my wildest imagination for this man to come back come 2019.
Unfortunately . grin
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
Unfortunately . grin
Crazy country
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by brightalo17: 2:15pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

Crazy country
None can make everyone happy as a president of this country .... splitting the country seems the best option . My opinion though.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 2:25pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
None can make everyone happy as a president of this country .... splitting the country seems the best option . My opinion though.
I agree with you @ bolded lines but hey majority should be happy, our safety should be assure. And as for splitting the country, hmmmm.... I really don't think is the solution to our current problem
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by SirBunky85(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2018
pol23:

Cry me a river...
If you've been dead all this while and you need a details of what has happened...Go meet your fellow zombie.
lol.it seems u dont knw when to use d phrase"CRY ME A RIVER"else,u shud've knwn dat it shud best be directed to u.if u have sth upstairs,counter abati's writeup with facts or remain quiet
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by brightalo17: 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

I agree with you @ bolded lines but hey majority should be happy, our safety should be assure. And as for splitting the country, hmmmm.... I really don't think is the solution to our current problem
There is no way majority can even be happy, that is the main reason why majority bought the 2015 change message of the APC.

My dear we can't have this set of Governors, Senators and ministers that pads budgets and expect things to work in this country. Splitting the country will bring the original changed.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2018
Lose what sleep??! Someone that comfortably vacates the country whenever it suits him, and for as long as he pleases. Y'all should mark my words, Buhari is returning to Aso Rock after elections next year. How many months to Election, where are the credible opposition candidates
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
There is no way majority can even be happy, that is the main reason why majority bought the 2015 change message of the APC.

My dear we can't have this set of Governors, Senators and ministers that pads budgets and expect things to work in this country. Splitting the country will bring the original changed.
I already gave up on this country, let them sell the country and give me my own share abeg
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by brightalo17: 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

I already gave up on this country, let them sell the country and give me my own share abeg
Na that one go be worst, because after the selling the country before your own share will reach you, you'll even give up on the money, because it will be with the presidency for like 20yrs, then 18 yrs with the lazy Senate, then 15yrs with the useless Reps, before crawling down to the thieving governors and stay with them for 8 yrs ....in fact ayam tired , come let's go Uganda business dey there .
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
Na that one go be worst, because after the selling the country before your own share will reach you, you'll even give up on the money, because it will be with the presidency for like 20yrs, then 18 yrs with the lazy Senate, then 15yrs with the useless Reps, before crawling down to the thieving governors and stay with them for 8 yrs ....in fact ayam tired , come let's go Uganda business dey there .
Ayam more tired than you but wait oh, is it not the same Uganda with so many weird news? I don't wanna go with you joor
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by uba1991: 3:51pm On May 01, 2018
emmasege:
You are right, Reuben.

For me, I only see two possible exit doors for Bubu - death or election defeat. That's why we are anxiously waiting to sack him with our PVC in 2019. But if it pleases God to terminate his life for the sake of the masses, so be it.
u ll die before him by God grace
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Elliot2(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

What is there in splitting that some of you guys get very sensitive whenever it is mentioned,and therefore try to be politically correct all the time. The dull line is always the same: "I know my husband beats me all the time,and i don't get the desired love;but we are married forever!" it is stale already.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by brightalo17: 4:11pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

Ayam more tired than you but wait oh, is it not the same Uganda with so many weird news? I don't wanna go with you joor
You're talking about Kenya.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 4:17pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
Now You See how the problem of this country has confused me to the extend of now taking Kenya to be Uganda. Thanks for calling me back jare
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Eaugusta(f): 4:17pm On May 01, 2018
brightalo17:
Now You See how the problem of this country has confused me to the extend of now taking Kenya to be Uganda. Thanks for calling me back jare
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari can and should be impeached. And if he is, nothing will happen; Nigeria will forge ahead.

Sadly, Reuben's observations and postulation are typical of the Nigerian mind, which is that of low standards and low expectations and worst, a cynical and defeatist mindset that recognizes only the impossible.

It is a disgrace that Reuben refuses to know and accept that the mere instituting of the impeachment process is a litmus test for our democracy and it can really only deepen our democracy as well as strengthen it, not the other way.

This idea that 'oh the fulanis or northerners will not allow it or they will burn the country down' is pure buffoonery.

I will repeat it for the umpteenth time: Buhari has destroyed the economy and our currency. Buhari does not understand the intricacies of modern economic systems, where political posturing must be skillfully nuanced with goverment policy announcements and actual execution; that is, if any.

As an import-based country, banning or increasing tarriff for a commodity that is vital to the functioning of your economy without local alternatives may be popular to a dumb support base but it quickly proves idiotic, as you destroy the economy this way and render hardship. Does Buhari know this? Ofcourse, this is one of the first dumbest move he made at the onset of his administration. Are Nigerians better off today with Buhari's ideas; that is if any?

More so, he is incapable of prosecuting any meaningful anti-curruption measures, more than just making anti-curruption statements or lampooning the country abroad without any action. Has Buhari's changed any bureaucratic process in the federal government to make it difficult for public servants and office holders to steal? No.

Buhari has intentionally designed the country's security to ensure that members of his Fulani ethnic group go around the country attacking villages and slaughtering innocent people willy-nilly with the assurances of State protection. Should the Senate and Nigerians allow this to continue?

Worst, Buhari is intellectually and physically incapable of running a complex country like Nigeria in this day and age. It is Buhari's deliberate handling of the country that has ushered untold hardship on the citizens.

The impeachment process will provide the country an opportunity to debate these issues and many more, and subsequently, impeach him.

I appeal to Saraki and the Senate to commence the impeachment process immediately in order to rescue the country.
Re: Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
IamNanas:

Am not sure if you understood all he said, else you wouldn't have written that trash. He just said the whole truth. Ask any good law student to interpret it, he/she will still say same thing. The only way is through ballot box and pvc come 2019.
Is it not how the Lazy yoots of Zimbabwe and South Africa were discouraged by the Elders and Chiefs. Who would have believed such a thing was possible. You dare not dream of Impeaching a sitting President. This is happening in the back yard of the Giant of Africa. Till now the World is shocked that Lazy yoots of South africa, refusd to wait for the next elections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! / APC Leaders Pressure Justice Idris To Free Kalu In N7.65bn Fraud - Sahara Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.