Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2231 Views)

Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2018
This is very weird and sardonic
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2018
More
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
She is desperately in need of the money.

If she really needs it to pay her school fees.
Then her parents have failed her... smiley

In all, the chat makes no sense to me.

Why her sister's fiance sef?
Mtcheew. Kati kati
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:
She is desperately in need of the money.

If she really needs it to pay her school fees.
Then her parents have failed her... smiley

In all, the chat makes no sense to me.

Why her sister's fiance sef?
Mtcheew. Kati kati
I think this chat is fake.. Don't you think so?
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 01, 2018
This is bad

I pray none of relatives go through this

I remembered when my dad deliberately abandoned me in a foreign land to test my resolve, this things ain't easy.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Olalan(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2018
Is she for real? sex for money from her sisters fiancée. really sad how many ladies in this generation are cheap prostitutes doing anything for money.
BTW don't say she needs the money desperately cause this one seems as a hoe
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by fykes(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2018
Nothing fake abt the chat...I know folks married and shagging their younger inlaws..
The girl is possessed tho. Smh
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Safiaa(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2018
So what is the essence of this post? What is moral story of the story?

She needs the money. I don’t think you’ve ever been in a situation where you desperately need money and have no one to turn to. Not that it’s right that she’s offering sex, but sometimes keep things to yourself. Please.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by donstan18: 10:02am On May 01, 2018
She's not in need of any money. Only a fool will fall for these chats thinking she's in need of money, she has an evil plan, she wants to fvck you, she's evil and a big snitch.

Don't fall for this, avoid that lady to the fullest, a lady who wants money from her sister's fiancé MUST consult her sister before doing that, she don't just ask without sketching a proper plan from her sister.

It's either she wants to trap and blackmail you, or she wants to get back at her sister by fvcking you to ruin that relationship.

You rejected the sex and promised to help her,yet she's offering sex. Why?

Everything about women don't revolve around money, read between lines, you'll decode her evil plan, we all know women love money that's why she capitalized on that to use it as a tool to execute her plan.

Flee brO!. Flee!

4 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Shugavee(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2018
It's not for sex, she needs money n 5k is not enough!
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:

I think so too, but these things happen.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

I think so too, but these things happen.
alright
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Uyiii: 10:09am On May 01, 2018
Safiaa:

She needs the money. I don’t think you’ve ever been in a situation where you desperately need money and have no one to turn to. Not that it’s right that she’s offering sex, but sometimes keep things to yourself. Please.
Lol, the comment you dropped here is very hypocritical.
I don't know if this chat was formulated to garner/arouse talks like this, but let's just pretend it's true and very realistic because it does happen.

For this chat specifically, forget the fact you're female and as such must defend your gender on the way to hell, keep sentiments in the trash can for now and attend to this topic objectively.
there's no way we gonna meander or intertwine this story to the advantage of this olosho, she's a very unfortunate whöre and needs deliverance.
'money is the root of all evil', ever heard of these lines??
As a girl, no matter how bad you need money, never be so desperate enough to offer yourself like a piece of biscuit. girls like this willingly fvck the Life outta their lecturers for grades.

I know what you would have said if the story was in the opposite, ignore male and female fights dear. try to be very objective, reason life so deeply beyond desperation for money and yah, one of your assertions that relationship is a transaction.
Lol, upgrade from that mentality and live life happily ever after.

P.s: for the moral of the story, I think it's very highlighted in my response to you, nevertheless, the moral here is to say we've still got very honorable men not moved by kpekus and for the babes, never sell yourself for money out of desperation, you're way more expensive than money.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
I swear to God almighty, it is not
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by VenomousTruth: 10:14am On May 01, 2018
I'll go find her, fuxk her like she deserves and give her the amount she deserves... Bitch!

Thank you for leaking her face and name ""tomilolu""
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2018
This is real and happening right now, I swear to God Almighty
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2018
I swear to God, it is real... No gain in framing things up
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
Is she for real? sex for money from her sisters fiancée. really sad how many ladies in this generation are cheap prostitutes doing anything for money.
BTW don't say she needs the money desperately cause this one seems as a hoe
This is how the story goes, I asked her out and age told me she has a boyfriend but she's a single mother, but she likes me and she decided to introduce her sister to me to date and I have been going strong with her sister but how she started all this drama today is really baffling
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
It's not for sex, she needs money n 5k is not enough!

Did you read the chat well enough or you have comprehension problems?
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2018
Safiaa:

then shut up and pass. Nobody invited u here to comment.... Bunches of hoe-losho

1 Like

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2018
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Shugavee(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Did you read the chat well enough or you have comprehension problems?
she only said that so u accept! Thinking hving sex with you will make u give her more
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
she only said that so u accept! Thinking hving sex with you will make u give her more

ok
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by donstan18: 10:34am On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
then shut up and pass. Nobody invited u here to comment.... Bunches of hoe-losho

Why are you publicizing her account number?

Can't you blur it?
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Why are you publicizing her account number?

Can't you blur it?
I don't know how to blur
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
I don't know how to blur

Remove all the images. I have saved it. I will blur it and repost it for you.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Remove all the images. I have saved it. I will blur it and repost it for you.
done
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
done

They are all still there.

Go over all your posts in which you added the pictures. Click on modify post. On the edit page go to the section where you have your attached image files below, click on remove.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

They are all still there.

Go over all your posts in which you added the pictures. Click on modify post. On the edit page go to the section where you have your attached image files below, click on remove.
help to repost the edited pix bro
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
This is very weird and sardonic

These are the images below

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 01, 2018
More Images below

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2018
God bless u... All she needed was 3k when she called but I raised the offer from 5k to 10k but she still insisted on having the sex in exchange for the money cos she said she doesn't wanna be indebted to me cos of the money but I refused

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights / Waoo! See How Gym Instructor Dey Enjoy. / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Her Son After Spending Alot To Educate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.