Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle (620 Views)

Wow! MTN Is On Freebasics / MTN Is Celebrating It Independent Day 200% Data / MTN Is Giving Out 100MB For Free..... Get Yours - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle by MrImole: 11:30am On May 01, 2018
It's been 5days now, who's experienced this same thing before?

Hope they won't just come very soon to tell me that my data bundle remains 50mb?

Perhaps they are deducting the data and it is not just showing on my line...
Re: What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle by ITbomb(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2018
We are very sorry for the inconvenience

Please send us your phone number and we will fix the anomaly and deduct all the pending data

Thank you for choosing MTN
Re: What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle by MrImole: 4:26pm On May 01, 2018
ITbomb:
We are very sorry for the inconvenience

Please send us your phone number and we will fix the anomaly and deduct all the pending data

Thank you for choosing MTN

Okay, I'll send it before the month runs to an end.
Re: What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle by JideSM: 2:52pm On May 02, 2018
MrImole:
It's been 5days now, who's experienced this same thing before?

Hope they won't just come very soon to tell me that my data bundle remains 50mb?

Perhaps they are deducting the data and it is not just showing on my line...

Hi MrImole, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I'll appreciate if you can send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah @ The Senate Come 2019 / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Etom, Others Receive Meritorious Service Award. / My Internet Data Loaning Service Has Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.