Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User (41472 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RisMas(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
A facebook user took to her page to reveal how obasanjo farms works in otta had been on Government payroll until President Muhammadu Buhari stopped it. Could this be the main reason why Obj wrote his infamous letter criticizing buhari? shocked

See the post screnshot and source beloe?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211177336777056&id=1466898029

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Pierohandsome: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
That is why they are all against PMB. Evil leaders stil talking abt third force coalition.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by pyx: 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
The last time i check some of his farm in Oyo state when i was is naija, they are closing down as they could not maintain the running cost again. If you doubt this visit obasanjo farms in Igboora and Lanlate

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Okoroawusa: 3:19pm On May 01, 2018
pyx:
The last time i check some of his farm in Oyo state when i was is naija, they are closing down as they could not maintain the running cost again. If you doubt this visit obasanjo farms in Igboora and Lanlate
You r well informed

in fact Obasanjo businesses are closing down with alacrity since he left PDP.He is also left out by his boys in APC
But successive govts ve been taking care of him.That doesn't mean he is poor but he is not as wealthy as people think.

He is at the last lap of his life.However that doesn't diminish the fact that it has been an interesting and eventful life

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
What's so special about a BMC zombie releasing random gist on her Facebook page ? The only ridiculous thing here is that supposedly sane human beings are celebrating the closure of businesses in an economy that has been ravaged and bastardized by their senile goat of a paymaster not minding how the hundreds of workers who take care of their families from such jobs will fare. The problem of Nigeria is really our so called enlightened youths and before they'll realise, it might be too late. Forget the stipends you cùnts collect as BMC zombies, most of you can't cut out to safety when the wahala starts cool

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by fergie001: 4:11pm On May 01, 2018
The poster above me is a born savage

But this kind of information is what we call tantrums,
I do not believe it..
How can someone who is into commercial agriculture,in an economy where the administration sings about its successes in agriculture to the farmers....let alone someone in commercial farming crumble according to the previous commenters......
Let us be frank,is it believable that Buhari will stop salaries of obj's workersand this government will not be over-joyed to even tell trump yesterday?
Is it believable that when its stopped,the workers will still be in OBJ farms or back to their primary assignment?
If true,isn't it corruption shielding these men without efcc taking action?
So it's one of two things,..either this news is false
Or
The government is lying about its gains in agriculture or latent successes on corruption fight.....

Pick one?

My take

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by overall90: 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
And I am supposed to believe this.

the poster should also do well by showing us before and after pictures of Buhari 100 cow since coming to power.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by SalamRushdie: 4:24pm On May 01, 2018
Useless lies from the pits of hell ...Obasanjo has said the truth about Buhari , Buhari is a failure and Dullard who has nothing upstairs to offer Nigerians

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by musa234(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2018
Where is your evidence? Or it this another paid Apc apologist?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omeokachie: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
News to deceive the gullible.

Attempt to rundown Obasanjo because of his anti Buhari stand following the abysmal failure of the latter.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by nke001: 6:11pm On May 01, 2018
Like obj like tinubu like buhari!

Birds of a feather.

Say No To GodFatherism in Nigeria Politics

Say No To Recycled Politicians

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Sunnynwa: 6:15pm On May 01, 2018
RisMas:
A facebook user took to her page to reveal how obasanjo farms works in otta had been on Government payroll until President Muhammadu Buhari stopped it. Could this be the main reason why Obj wrote his infamous letter criticizing buhari? shocked

See the post screnshot and source beloe?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211177336777056&id=1466898029

All this profiles opened by BMC with Igbo sounding names to promote said baba 2019 sef.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by dvkot(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2018
nke001:
Like obj like tinubu like buhari!

Birds of a feather.

Say No To GodFatherism in Nigeria Politics

Say No To Recycled Politicians
sowore 2019

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omofunaab2: 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
Lol, This is False... I was an intern there several years ago at the headquarter in Abeokuta ....I worked at the account unit OHL. ...i have worked on OFN (Obasanjo farms Nigeria limited) OTA severally.. .obasanjo pays his staff and not the FG

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omofunaab2: 10:33pm On May 01, 2018
pyx:

You are very wrong. ..OFN lanlate, OFN igboora is functioning as well as Ibadan hatchery. ...Only OFN delta was closed and this was due to mismanagement by the staff.....Olomore farm was also affected but it's back now

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by pyx: 2:39am On May 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

You are very wrong. ..OFN lanlate, OFN igboora is functioning as well as Ibadan hatchery. ...Only OFN delta was closed and this was due to mismanagement by the staff.....Olomore farm was also affected but it's back now
Because you know less, i need not argue with you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by samfibby(m): 3:23am On May 02, 2018
No one should be happy about businesses closing down in Nigeria. The general is not getting younger at all and at such he needs to adopt a new approach into effectively managing his various businesses. This happened the first time he was in jail, it shouldn't be allowed to happen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48am On May 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

the dude is right, so many ofn are not functioning including the ones he listed(i'm currently in ibarapa), heard there was gross mismanagement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omofunaab2: 6:33am On May 02, 2018
pyx:

Because you know less, i need not argue with you

Lol, instead I'm the one who's not meant to argue with you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omofunaab2: 6:43am On May 02, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

the dude is right, so many ofn are not functioning including the ones he listed(i'm currently in ibarapa), heard there was gross mismanagement

Bro, Only OFN DELTA was shut and Olomore fish farm. ..Olomore fish farm is back now.

Lol, i worked at the account unit of obasanjo holdings, i know wassup.

Ordinarily I won't have commented on this thread but it was my job to record most of these things then .. I know what these farms makes in a week .

Obasanjo farm is a big player in the Agric industry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 7:06am On May 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Bro, Only OFN DELTA was shut and Olomore fish farm. ..Olomore fish farm is back now.

Lol, i worked at the account unit of obasanjo holdings, i know wassup.

Ordinarily I won't have commented on this thread but it was my job to record most of these things then .. I know what these farms makes in a week .

Obasanjo farm is a big player in the Agric industry
Maybe you are getting a doctored report at the hq where you are, I'm currently at Igboora, some metres away from the one at Igboora, I do buy birds from them two, and I have two co-tenants living in my compound before but packed out after operations was stopped.
One works in Igboora, the other works in Igangan/Tapa side.
Before it was fully shut, i called the one in Igboora branch for birds, he said they are not having, I checked in at the branch along lag-abk road(after itori before entering abk), the gateman said I will have to come back again as no bird is on ground.
People in Igboora cant get eggs from the OFN at igboora again.
If you have a report of ongoing activities in these locations on your desk, kindly go for physical inspection as nothing is on ground.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Omofunaab2: 7:41am On May 02, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Maybe you are getting a doctored report at the hq where you are, I'm currently at Igboora, some metres away from the one at Igboora, I do buy birds from them two, and I have two co-tenants living in my compound before but packed out after operations was stopped.
One works in Igboora, the other works in Igangan/Tapa side.
Before it was fully shut, i called the one in Igboora branch for birds, he said they are not having, I checked in at the branch along lag-abk road(after itori before entering abk), the gateman said I will have to come back again as no bird is on ground.
People in Igboora cant get eggs from the OFN at igboora again.
If you have a report of ongoing activities in these locations on your desk, kindly go for physical inspection as nothing is on ground.

Well, I'm not aware of thIs. But as at the time i was working at OHL, most of the farms were functioning And obasanjo was the one paying his staff and not the FG

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 7:48am On May 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Well, I'm not aware of thIs. But as at the time i was working at OHL, most of the farms were functioning And obasanjo was the one paying his staff and not the FG
I'm not talking about the payment aspect, neither do I believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Firefire(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
wait...

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by lekhane(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
Evidence, Please?
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Firefire(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
APC and another fraudulent lies

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by MisterGrace: 8:13am On May 02, 2018
This is weighty.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by NairaMaster1(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2018
But OBJ was key to his election Mr Facebook user.

Today he's evil and corrupt because he wrote the usual epistle.

All of them will be punished for bringing hardship on Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by three: 8:14am On May 02, 2018

Uhm...

doesn't this violate Rule 8?

There has to be a shred of supporting evidence na?

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:14am On May 02, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by omozu1(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Please live political matter for those that eating the money

If need land
A landed property in benin at benin spele road before the ' by pass' measuring 50 feet by 100 feet is up for sale
The price is cheap and you can investigste before you buy.
If you are interested pls hola me 08099089801
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by michoim(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2018
No wonder!!! They should be among the 30,000 ghost workers that the FG flushed out of the system. I have always known Obasanjo/Babangida to be targeting at something selfish, whenever they claim to be fighting for Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.