Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do (2413 Views)

Ahhhhh Imagine! This Happened To Her When She Japa To USA�� / Just Imagine What A Woman Posted / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 1:24pm On May 01, 2018
Imagine this: you are to go in for third major surgery because of complication from second surgery after an accident rendered you partially disabled. Your wife was diagnosed with bipolar, you lost your job,rent expired, children school fees long overdue for payment, nothing at home to eat because no savings left(used up in my second major surgery). mother is late, father is having stroke..... This is not imagination
I am the one passing through this tough phase in life.

What would you do in this circumstance if you are in my shoe?

Please allow me to introduce my self.
I am Kingsley a father of 3 little sons, in Rivers state Nigeria led an active life and worked as accountant until my world suddenly fell apart in 2014 January 4th. I had an accident dislocated my shoulder,broke my femur and dislocated hip.

After surgery complication arose which made me to remained in hospital for several months.
When I was finally discharged from hospital.Every turning seen to make it worse. Numerous symptoms surface I was referred to orthopedic, Gastroentrologist,ENT and Neurologist.
Despite all the ct scan,endoscopy and test done in Nigeria nothing was diagnosed but my health conditions continues to deteriorate. I sold my only landed property traveled abroad for second medical opinion. Subsequent test carried out oversea indicated that thyroid disease was affecting my bones.
They were to carry out corrective surgery which involves bone grafting etc but was put on hold as a result of lack of fund.
I was placed on various medications and warned to returned for the removal of the open reduction internal fixation.
One shock led to another. My wife mild depression became severe.
I lost my job.
I am worried that time is running out and I am unable to afford the cost of surgery $19,200.
I am worried that I have exhausted my life's savings.
I am worried that I have just pawn my last electrical appliance for food.
I am worried I can no longer provide materially for my own family.
I am worried my wife is still struggling with mental disability.
While I am waiting to raise fund for my surgery i can still do a lot of productive things despite the partial physical challenge i am passing through.

I will come out stronger, better and healthier with your support reason I am using this medium to ask for any or all help possible.

I don't want village people to succeed in my case oh

I will be thankful for any or all help possible.

I can be reach at helpsavedaddylife@gmail.com
to send all medical receipt, result ,pictures etc if needed to show my conditions right now.

NLders could you please lend a hand.
We all sometimes need somebody to lean on.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 5:13pm On May 02, 2018
Make una come help me ooooooooo,
I am crying for help oooooo,
Its already out of hand ooooo
cry cry
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 1:10am On May 03, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 8:07am On May 03, 2018
I will be forever thankful for any or all help possible.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 8:23am On May 04, 2018
Good morning FAM,
Don't Abandon a brother and his family.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 3:25pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 12:33am On May 10, 2018
Can't sleep because of problems
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by budaatum: 1:39am On May 10, 2018
If I were an accountant, I would open the ledger and go through my accounts. I'd want to know how I got this way. Then its dig time!

Can I share an opinion? People coming on here crying "help me", is rampant and maybe there should be a section for it, but personally? You got to help yourself.

By the way, pain no de kill. And here's talking from waist down paralysis.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 8:28am On May 10, 2018
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by budaatum: 10:40am On May 10, 2018
Bethankful:

I don't think u understand what I am passing through. Do you know what it mean to be afraid to drink water? Chronic fatigue,partial disable hip down,potassium spiking high,calcium depleting on alarming rate,thyroid making my bone brittle, spasm was place on blacofen etc
Yes actually. Add pooing and pissing yourself and unable to walk or communicate. You get credit for phone, de tell me "pain! save me". Your pikins dem don chop? Or did you consider feeding your phone to come and lament on here of greater priority?

Dancing. That's what got me back on me feet. Stupid paralysis waist down is not doing me so I'd drag myself into a wheelchair go outside and dance through the pain. Ordinary panadol I no gree take make I no go hide the pain from myself!

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but you are not exactly going about solving your problem the right way. Unless your lament is just one of the things you do to help you get through. Get that fear of everything out of your mind for starts. You'll probably feel much better after a drink of water.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
budaatum:

Yes actually. Add pooing and pissing yourself and unable to walk or communicate. You get credit for phone, de tell me "pain! save me". Your pikins dem don chop? Or did you consider feeding your phone to come and lament on here of greater priority?my priority is to raise fund for the major operation

Dancing. That's what got me back on me feet.
Dancing might get you back to your feet but did you also have implants in layman word Rod,Iron in your hip and femur? If you dont pls be quiet .Stupid paralysis waist down is not doing me so I'd drag myself into a wheelchair go outside and dance through the pain. Ordinary panadol I no gree take make I no go hide the pain from myself!

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but you are not exactly going about solving your problem the right way.
How do you want me to go about it bruuh? I have done two major operation without begging anyone and due for the 3 operation which i am incapacitated to raise the fund reason i am asking for assistance.[/b]Unless your lament is just one of the things you do to help you get through. Get that fear of everything out of your mind for starts. You'll probably feel much better after a drink of water.

I really wish you understand but you don't
You also need to calm down seem your blood is hot.
[b]Do you really understand how it feel when your body is rejecting implants (rod,iron,screws in your body) if you do not please hold your peace .
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by budaatum: 11:57pm On May 10, 2018
Bethankful:

I really wish you understand but you don't
You asked us to imagine, so I imagined. I even gave you my credentials to show my level, but you call me 'hot', and 'don't understand'?

Goodluck.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by budaatum: 12:00am On May 11, 2018
Try a crowdfunding site. You might get accommodating responses.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 4:21am On May 11, 2018
budaatum:
Try a crowdfunding site. You might get accommodating responses.

Thanks
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 7:46am On May 17, 2018
Is there any body out on NL to help
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 11:15pm On May 17, 2018
If any one has been in my conditions before what did you do different? To rise again

I really need Suggestion urgently

Note
Body rejecting implants femur & hip look as if some of the 8 screws has loose(swollen, spasms,excruciating pains,etc)
No job
No food for kids
Wife seriously depress
No money left in savings
Partially disabled
Sleeping only on right side since 4yrs if i try sleeping on the order side it will be as if I am choking.
Sold house to fund the second surgery
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Nobody: 8:35am On May 18, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Suicide is the way bro. just end it. Better to be dead than suffering in a messed up country like Nigeria!

Aren't you wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 1:21pm On May 18, 2018
Anabell2:

Aren't you wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Though sometimes I feel like blasting myself but when I see my kids I see reasons to hang on to life despite my health and financial challenges
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 1:37pm On May 18, 2018
Any one out here to help
helpsavedaddylife@gmail.com
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2018
Bethankful:

Though sometimes I feel like blasting myself but when I see my kids I see reasons to hang on to life despite my health and financial challenges

Hurry up and do it

1 Like

Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
Anabell2:

Hurry up and do it

Nope
will hold on till last breathe bruuh if not for anything
For the kids sake.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2018
Bethankful:

Nope
will hold on till last breathe bruuh if not for anything
For the kids sake.

How do you want to hold on when you have nothing to hold on too. Haba bros we here this kind of tale often you actually kept on repeating yourself.

If you can afford data to type all this epistle then go write a script for Nollywood it will sell and you can get enough to stop begging online.
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2018
Your email reads help save dadies life who does that, am studying scamizm and liezm, and online beggingizm

Until am sure that you are not a research subject, then this thing you post here are all fake.

Until am sure you are not a scam don't quote me. undecided

Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

How do you want to hold on when you have nothing to hold on too. Haba bros we here this kind of tale often you actually kept on repeating yourself.

If you can afford data to type all this epistle then go write a script for Nollywood it will sell and you can get enough to stop begging online.
Don't conclude when you don't know or have all the fact
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
Your email reads help save dadies life who does that, am studying scamizm and liezm, and online beggingizm

Until am sure that you are not a research subject, then this thing you post here are all fake.

Until am sure you are not a scam don't quote me. undecided
If you don't have all the fact don't conclude. Bros we still have good Nigerians.
Not all are scammer
Re: Imagine This:..................…...............what Would you Do by Bethankful: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
One OAP base in PH did contact but after sending her the medical reports etc
I did not hear from her again.

(1) (Reply)

Leggings For Sale At an affordable Price / Which Painless Death Method Do You Know? / After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.