Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom (45515 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2018
This is happening live at ths NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Akwa Ibom located at Ikot Itie Udung, Akwa ibom.
As it is mandatory for corpers to engage themselves in one skill during the 3weeks programme, the makeup SAED group amazed other corpers and officials as they transformed this gentle man here to a pretty female.

Don't you see make up is s scam?

What's your take on this!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2018
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Kingzra1(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by olayinex(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
upcoming bobbrisk in progress

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 01, 2018
olayinex:
upcoming bobbrisk in progress

Dude just spoke my mind. Did they dash him boobs tooBobrisky won't like this competition oooo. He might have already started cry

30 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by devigblegble: 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
Na like this e take dey start

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Elparaiso(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I was like, who is that fine girl in the 4th photo until I read the caption.

I am not gay, I have to assure myself...
I'm not!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by xynerise: 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
If all men begin make up like women then you will see how these girls will chase us like money grin

15 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
wow!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Vicintonsh(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
Please SAED and foundation his d*ck out too
.the female version go well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by jashar(f): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
And this is celebrated?

Mtsheewww!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by asawanathegreat(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
I hope this guy will not turn to gay soon?

5 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by KingsizeD(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2018
Bobrisky 2.0

6 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Na swimming pool date sure pass now o. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by koolgee(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Gay 5% loading

4 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Pavore9: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Very feminine! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'm not!
You sure?

2 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by ndujekwu(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
Dem say... "This one fine I pick am, that one fine I pick am, na so madness dey start"

Na so bobriskiiiii start oo

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by kenevision(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'm not!

We are not bro.

Surely, we are not shocked

10 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by dasparrow: 2:49pm On May 01, 2018
Another Bobrisky in the making. This is how it all starts. Couldn't they find a female model?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by gradeA(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2018
see him (her) bobbi

4 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by techhuman: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by shegzhkn: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
shocked I had better be careful now,

3 Likes

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by ufuosman(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Let just say is for fun
Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Newpride(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2018
Nonsense, instead for them to concentrate on what to do that will have positive impact in their lives, they keep wasting time on rubbish. cool shocked

A lots of Nigerian youths are too playful and lazy.
They make fun of everything. tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Sunymoore(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
So gay

1 Like

Re: See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
He is a fine girl, finer than some girls.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.