Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover (1178 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by jaelz(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
Okay have seen so many posts hitting front page on what the craziest thing the ever did for love was but this post here is somewhat different. Following the Davido's #ASSURANCECHALLENGE post pictures or tell us what the most expensive item or gift you have ever gotten your man/Woman is or was.... Let the games begin...

Cc: LALASTICLALA, ONILA FARANO MYND44 PRETTYTHICKSME
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Olalan(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2018
Please let's stop this trash of trying to measures love in terms of monetary gifts

2 Likes

Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Jaykolo10(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2018
Question The gods... grin

cry
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 01, 2018
#OnlyInNigeria you see this kind of nonsensical post.

Mtchww, because relationship and love is now a money making scheme that you sit back and count your profits after a while to see how much you made so far abi? Iranu.

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Rukkydelta(f): 4:24pm On May 01, 2018
Biscuit that is worth #20 cry
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by myself13: 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Greenbullet(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
Was worth 300k , not going to say what I bought , but she deserves it, I wanted to buy a land and I needed 170k to complete the money , I was just depressed, this girl came over and asked me what was wrong , I was reluctant to tell her, she just went out and came back 2 hour later with 200k, handed it over to me and said I should take , I was overwhelmed , I nor dey use her play ooo, she must not cry !

3 Likes

Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by roarik(f): 4:34pm On May 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by iomoge2(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
A baby
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
what else she would had gifted me

a singlet and a boxer with a cocoa butter cream,but why? embarassed cry
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Biscuit that is worth #20 cry
pray HE will be offering it more over
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2018
My love
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by LonelyHeart627: 5:06pm On May 01, 2018
In my 100 level days, I obtained JAMB form for my ex and even paid for his JAMB lesson, only for him to meet another lady at the tutorial Centre just few month to his jamb and he broke up with me. He failed the JAMB,
he was unable to further his education till today and always regret anytime he sight me because I am now a graduate.

1 Like

Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
what else she would had gifted me

a singlet and a boxer with a cocoa butter cream,but why? embarassed cry

Can't stop laughing grin
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
In my 100 level days, I obtained JAMB form for my ex and even paid for his JAMB lesson, only for him to meet another lady at the tutorial Centre just few month to his jamb and he broke up with me. He failed the JAMB,
he was unable to further his education till today and always regret anytime he sight me because I am now a graduate.

Wow so happy for you dear
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
I can't count it ooooh tongue is much like seriously
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by YorubaAssasin: 5:45pm On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
Please let's stop this trash of trying to measures love in terms of monetary gifts

True... 9ja pple and the emphasis they place on money and materiality... undecided
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by myself13: 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:

You radiate a very strong karmic influence if this is true then. Your heartbrokened spirit repercussionally brought him that misfortune. You should endeavour to forgive him so as to drive fortune back into his life. He has suffered enough for his rash and irrational decision of breaking up with you when he would have appreciated you more for offering him a wise, thoughtful and generous gesture of securing a JAMB form and paying for tutorials for him. You have the keys to set him free from badluck and failure. I know he wouldn't come and ask you to forgive him for how he treated you then. Just forgive him.You would be inviting more blessings to yourself and saving a tortured soul.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Preshy561(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2018
undecided
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by McBrooklyn(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2018
Lol... Armband... grin
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by LonelyHeart627: 5:57pm On May 01, 2018
myself13:

You radiate a very strong karmic influence if this is true then. Your heartbrokened spirit repercussionally brought him that misfortune. You should endeavour to forgive him so as to drive fortune back into his life. He has suffered enough for his rash and irrational decision of breaking up with you when he would have appreciated you more for offering him a wise, thoughtful and generous gesture of securing a JAMB form and paying for tutorials for him. You have the keys to set him free from badluck and failure. I know he wouldn't come and ask you to forgive him for how he treated you then. Just forgive him.You would be inviting more blessings to yourself and saving a tortured soul.
Hmmmmm...You are actually right. I have forgiven him ever since he regretted his action. Been a church member, he developed a good relationship with my family two years after we broke up just to re-awake my love and for my total forgiveness. He is like a brother to my siblings, like a first born to my Parent till now but a nobody to me. He misused the opportunity and It was difficult for me to start a new relationship with him again.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by austyn0(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
myself13:

If her story is true, the foolishness of some guys is bewildering, sometimes they tend to blame their stupidity on spiritual illness.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by myself13: 8:01pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Hmmmmm...You are actually right. I have forgiven him ever since he regretted his action. Been a church member, he developed a good relationship with my family two years after we broke up just to re-awake my love and for my total forgiveness. He is like a brother to my siblings, like a first born to my Parent till now but a nobody to me. He misused the opportunity and It was difficult for me to start a new relationship with him again.
Oh dear! Here in lies partly the cause of his predicament and on the other hand, not a very smart posture you have taken.
That he went that far to lay down a friendly relationship with your family after realizing his misdeeds speaks of sincere remorse from him which should yield sincere forgiveness on your part.
Cut people some slack, because we all are going to offend others in one way or the other and we would expect their unreserved forgiveness when it's obvious we can't move ahead without their consent or approval.
I am not saying you should take him back as your lover, but it will be wiser and more profitable for you if you would let go and start seeing him like a regular acquaintance or as a family friend and not just a nobody to you.
Get rid of the negative energies towards this unfortunate guy, it never helped anyone.
It is not in my capacity for you to decide, I can only advise. Adios.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by myself13: 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
austyn0:
If her story is true, the foolishness of some guys is bewildering, sometimes they tend to blame their stupidity on spiritual illness.

Stupidity lives on in the heart of humans.We all are allowed to be stupid atimes, but if we do not balance or checkmate our stupidity, we have ourselves to blame. Blaming stupidity on spiritual illness is another parlance of stupidity.
You are right anyway.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2018
Op go and purchase sense... you need it cox everybody knows naija ladies got nothing other than sex to offer.

Not all though... I can't give account of all the cash my fiance has spent on me .A rare gem indeed.

ladies on this platform can't boast of spending up to 200k on their boyfriends or fiancés
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by austyn0(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2018
myself13:

Stupidity lives on in the heart of humans.We all are allowed to be stupid atimes, but if we do not balance or checkmate our stupidity, we have ourselves to blame. Blaming stupidity on spiritual illness is another parlance of stupidity.
You are right anyway.
Affirmative.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by sacajawea: 11:07pm On May 01, 2018
Give me genuine undiluted love and you have given me the most precious gift ever
The Gift of Life
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Rukkydelta(f): 4:40pm On May 02, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

pray HE will be offering it more over
He will be offering more of buscuit? cry
I am praying that he will buy me a house in banana island when he becomes rich
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by shaybebaby(f): 4:44pm On May 02, 2018
Samsung s8.
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 02, 2018
Satchel water and okpa. grin
Re: DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On May 02, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Satchel water and okpa. grin
Lol.. Who does that grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Sodom And Gomorrah!” As Musical Group Engaged In Raunchy Dancing (PIX) / See what this girl is doing / Lady Outs Man Who Sent A Message Asking How Much She Charges For Her "NUNU"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.