Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment (5731 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / The Bestman Videotaping On The Ground Deserves Some Accolade / If She Has These 3 Outstanding Qualities, She Deserves Some Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I deserve a Bitch slap for that
Answer the question Airforce this is not the time to get Angy smiley
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Answer the question Airforce this is not the time to get Angy smiley

I answered all your questions
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Your questions are too direct and i'm been careful not to offend the likes of queensekxy because it's so obvious she's highly temperamental.
offend me how?
What are you even thinking?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:34pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Last thing I'd do is stooping low to exchange words with a nobody .
ohk yahoo boy.wink
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I answered all your questions
Wait lemme give you a secret if she gives birth to the child be it boy or girl wife her cause you guys have come a long way together....... don't let her to use her menstrual period to lay cause on you ooooo better be careful with her
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
whitebeard:
indeed u do..but u just started parole..u are not free yet..!
grin
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Wait lemme give you a secret if she gives birth to the child be it boy or girl wife her cause you guys have come a long way together....... don't let her to use her menstrual period to lay cause on you ooooo better be careful with her

Father lawd.. cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:

She's educated and got a soft heart

Only a wicked illiterate would do such thing .

My Chioma is not wicked and she's no illiterate

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
if I give you belle, will you curse me.. grin
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:39pm On May 01, 2018
kenddys:

I hope you enjoy your return while it last because I see you getting banned again
that should be my worries.
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:40pm On May 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

offend me how?
What are you even thinking?
I can't stand your trouble these night

Nne rapumaka
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
if I give you belle, will you curse me.. grin
I'm not getting pregnant out of wedlock tongue
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Nne rapumaka
mmmm.better marry that girl,that's my own.
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by QueenSekxy(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Nne rapumaka
mmmm.better marry that girl,that's my own.
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
ha.. See you.. Ordinary shawarma that I will buy for you as assurance, you will just open leg for me
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:43pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

She's educated and got a soft heart

Only a wicked illiterate would do such thing .

My Chioma is not wicked and she's no illiterate
This isn't about education or soft heart Airforce this is what most girls do to guys to make them useless....... you won't understand
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:44pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
ha.. See you.. Ordinary shawarma that I will buy for you as assurance, you will just open leg for me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:44pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Nobody plan to get pregnant out of wedlock grin

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
Open leg ko..... give me head ni undecided
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:45pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
This isn't about education or soft heart Airforce this is what most girls do to guys to make them useless....... you won't understand

Are you talking from experience ?
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:46pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Nobody plan to get pregnant out of wedlock grin
But you got carried away by the juicy wink
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:48pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
But you got carried away by the juicy wink

E sweet me
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Open leg ko..... give me head ni undecided
who is talking about giving you head now... Its like you really want this thing.. You have to pay for it...
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Are you talking from experience ?
It is happening but men do know about it I've seen it how it works miraculously..... not one not two better be careful with a pregnant lady if you dump her after giving birth....... hmmmm just pray
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
Cutehector:
who is talking about giving you head now... Its like you really want this thing.. You have to pay for it...
Me pay for your dot di0k

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Rukkydelta(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2018
Chioma really tried to be with Davido for 5years with the whole baby mama saga and womanising attitude of his.
But what can I say lipsrsealed money humble ladies

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
It is happening but men do know about it I've seen it how it works miraculously..... not one not two better be careful with a pregnant lady if you dump her after giving birth....... hmmmm just pray
Story

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:52pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

E sweet me
With your big head cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:52pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Me pay for your dot di0k
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by biacan(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Story
You won't understand cool
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Me pay for your dot di0k
chei...how many dioks have you seen biko.. cheesy
Re: Every Hard Working Woman Deserves Some "Chioma" Treatment by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On May 01, 2018
biacan:
With your big head cheesy cheesy
Fresh juice dey sweet na

Who no like juice water cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday / Painful Experience I Had With A Lady Recently. / Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.