Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Trailer: "Hello, Rain" An Adaptation Of Nnedi Okorafor's Short Story - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer: "Hello, Rain" An Adaptation Of Nnedi Okorafor's Short Story (586 Views)

Funmi Iyanda’s Adaptation Of ‘walking With Shadows’ Premieres At BFI London Film / Film Adaptation Of Wole Soyinka’s Book “ake” On Amazon / Meet The Scientist Witches From Nnedi Okorafor's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trailer: "Hello, Rain" An Adaptation Of Nnedi Okorafor's Short Story by FieryFilm: 11:38pm On May 01, 2018
Guys, It's been over 16 months of work! From receiving the option to adapt this gorgeous story by the visionary @nnediokorafor, to an extensive scripting and pre-production, with a team so dedicated, so imaginative and talented, to a production so demanding of blood, sweat and the splitting of back bones, to 8 months of post production with some of the most disciplined guys I've ever had the privilege of knowing.

Working on this has been the most challenging, heartbreaking, beautiful lesson-filled experience of my career. Special shout to the lead actors - you ladies are the best witches anyone could ever ask for. To @simplyoge you're the best producer in the country, and this isn't even up for debate anymore. You're not a noisemaker, but all your work is always a testament to how far one can go, with just a little imagination, perseverance and resourcefulness. I love you, Girl. To my amazing crew, and everyone who worked on this project, I owe you guys more than you know. I love you guys. And as always, you remain gods in my book!

Last but by no means least, to Nnedi Okorafor for an unprecedented belief and trust. Without you, this would have never happened. To everyone who laboured, supported and said a kind word and prayer, this is for you. Thank you.

Ladies & Gents, I present to you our labour of love - the Official Teaser Trailer of our afrofuturistic short film Hello, Rain - Movie, world premiering at the Oscar-qualifying International Short Film Festival Oberhausen @kurzfilmoberhausen on May 6. Enjoy and please kindly show support by sharing. Blessings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVeGYTVQYHw&feature=youtu.be
Re: Trailer: "Hello, Rain" An Adaptation Of Nnedi Okorafor's Short Story by nwarosa: 8:15am On May 02, 2018
Mehn...... This is sizzling. Oh wow..

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Blockbuster ‘WHO’ Finally Hits The Cinemas Nationwide (pic/video) / Tomb Raider 2018 / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji’s Comedy Movie ‘lionheart’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.