Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? (3172 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by DKrown: 3:07am On May 02, 2018
Hi, everyone; I sat for 2018 jamb, I scored 250 and I want to study either microbiology or physiology before going to study medicine abroad. I need your take on this. Which of the courses should I take? Microbiology or physiology?
Re: Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 02, 2018
Physiology will be more relevant! Though you study microbiology in Med School but its Medical Microbiology you do and its different from the normal microbiology taught by the faculty of life science guys. If you should choose biochemistry, let it be Medical Biochemistry under college of medical science not the normal Biochemistry under Life Science
Success

1 Like

Re: Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by YoungSoldier(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2018
.....Youngsoldier was here............
Re: Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by phemmyfour: 6:38am On May 02, 2018
DKrown:
Hi, everyone; I sat for 2018 jamb, I scored 250 and I want to study either microbiology or physiology before going to study medicine abroad. I need your take on this. Which of the courses should I take? Microbiology or physiology?
Physiology, biochem and microbiology are always living in the shadow of medical doc

1 Like

Re: Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by abumeinben(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2018
phemmyfour:
Physiology, biochem and microbiology are always living in the shadow of medical doc

He doesn't have to function in a hospital or any medical establishment.

DKrown, I'll prefer Biochemistry. Go for it. Get some courses in Chemical Engineering or do a professional course under it. When you're done, probably at M.Sc level, you're a two-headed Hydra. You could function in Health or oyelandgas grin. Or even start a bioenergy firm gaan.

1 Like

Re: Between Bsc Biochemistry And Bsc Physiology, Which One Is The Better Choice? by DKrown: 1:26am On May 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
please explain.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Jamb Result Is Out After 10 Days / Top 5 Private Universities In Nigeria / A Picture Says A Thousand Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.