Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (36316 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by IamHeWrites: 4:19am On May 02, 2018
A Twitter user identified as Tunde Leye took to the micro-blogging platform to share photos of the little boy that always came to pick his daughter for school everyday.

As shared by the little girl's father;
"Anyway, I have been informed with evidence that my neighbor's son comes to call my daughter for school every day ��

See how happy he is daily. Let me go and read up on this daddying babes matter."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/boy-goes-over-to-neighbours-house-to-pick-his-female-friend-for-school-everyday.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:25am On May 02, 2018
If you know you know..

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Jaykolo10(m): 4:27am On May 02, 2018
The boy self Don get him own ASSURANCE grin

cry

346 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 4:34am On May 02, 2018
The girl be like...

Oga abeg propose, make we dey plan wedding. I can afford to lose you, no time!

48 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Cmyname(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2018
Cute children

Let them enjoy their friendship

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by blues343(m): 4:47am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
If you know you know..
Know Waitin
.. undecided
TheUpsetGirl1:
If you know you know..
Know Waitin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Oritzy: 4:49am On May 02, 2018
Abeg allow these cute kids enjoy their friendship jare. Although in most cases the boy might turn out to be friendzoned when they grow up.

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by whirlwind7(m): 5:14am On May 02, 2018
Innocence!
The pictures are heartwarming.

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Blackfire(m): 5:21am On May 02, 2018
Heartbreak loading......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by robinso01(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2018
some years to this time, the girl might be claiming level with the boy, she won't remember when the boy used to come and take her to school. that's ladies stuff.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by rex444(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2018
Wow!!! That mind is totally pure n heavenly....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by busky101(m): 7:50am On May 02, 2018
Better assurance

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by 99foxxy(f): 7:55am On May 02, 2018
I'm in love those beautiful kids cool

6 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2018
I love this tongue this is what we call agape love

15 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by mikejj(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2018
cheesy grin oga i will advice you to check the history of the boy's father with women,,go through their lineage and b sure of your daughter safety

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by fiercehillz(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2018
Wow...pure and green love. I hope they remain good friends forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 8:40am On May 02, 2018

These Small Boys of These Days Know More Than You...

Dont be Surprised If Tomorrow He Starts Kissin your Daughter At The Backyard

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by SporaD8: 8:40am On May 02, 2018
Wow! That's the way it should be. But innocence will soon be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Mskrisx(f): 8:59am On May 02, 2018
From yabaleft to Nl...I kept smiling ear to ear.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by obembet(f): 8:59am On May 02, 2018
Child abuse con abuse child
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by partnerbiz4: 8:59am On May 02, 2018
Nawao

Good boy.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On May 02, 2018
sad some of us Don do dis too.Ours back then is not just to Kal ur friend,but to reach there b4 his/her mama serve food/give u 1 kobo too.

9 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by AprokoGirl: 9:00am On May 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Pidginwhisper: 9:00am On May 02, 2018
Very soon we go hear this famou lines from the girl saying" everyday Mummy will say go to school,go to school. Everyday Daddy will say go to school. Meanwhile ayam tired, i want to get marry"

Though they're kids but they do look super cute together. wink

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by ArcMiniFC(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2018
AY Leaves DUBAI After CHIOMA'S PORSCHE Saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC9Bgdw6vNQ
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by san316(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2018
It is good now. True love is found at an early age and nurtured to oldage
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by itiswellandwell: 9:01am On May 02, 2018
Fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by cuteboimillz(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2018
at dis tender age seff!!?.. oh Buhari!�

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Andrewgame42: 9:01am On May 02, 2018
Even Nigeria children are lazy.... Not just the youth.... Look at this ones

3 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Dmes(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Wakada.. ..wakada. ....wakada.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by AngelicBeing: 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Jaykolo10:
The boy self Don get him own ASSURANCE grin

cry
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.