Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (36314 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Zonacom(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2018
Friend zone in 20 years loading....

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by pol23: 9:03am On May 02, 2018
Can't wait to have kids

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by jimcaddy(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2018
Abeg please nurture the love... It could blossom when they grow up. I hope our pungent system doesn't kwarapt the babe when she grows oo...

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by anyimontana(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2018
Luvly
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Odunayomi96: 9:04am On May 02, 2018
how is this news tori olorun
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by comradeiyke(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2018
if Na all those small Yoruba boys now wey their names Na "Kunle or Sodiq" them for don give the small girl Belle.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by salt1: 9:05am On May 02, 2018
Congratulations! Your future son in law is such a gorgeous fellow
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2018
Na so messi take start with him wife

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by blackwood(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2018
Pure innocence, Lovely Kids

2 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by mixter(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=rex444 post=67202078]Wow!!! That mind is totally pure n heavenly....[/quote
Very true bro. Spot on.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by HeWrites(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2018
comradeiyke:
if Na all those small Yoruba boys now wey their names Na "Kunle or Sodiq" them for don give the small girl Belle.

Shut up. The latter is my name.

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Aremu01(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2018
They look so cute together
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by pee777(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin oga i will advice you to check the history of the boy's father with women,,go through their lineage and b sure of your daughter safety

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny dude
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by sinkhole: 9:19am On May 02, 2018
WAO, life! Present hardly determines the future.
I could relate to this when we were very very small, they will even call us "husband and wife"
If nothing happens and your families are still close together and you are now a bit older, you will then start taking things a little serious, especially when you start having other friends!

I am not trying to water down our happiness looking at those cute babies, but their present will hardly determine what will happen to each and every one of them! We have all been there too

3 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2018
good thing o....n.a. some dey start...childhood friends.....make una make them enjoy themselves..cheers
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by userplainly(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2018
not a perv but I was like that too once!.. but wen we got to Jss2 I discovered she had breast n I dream bout her..bfo we knew it we started doing it! while our parents are at home but unaware!... .. so he should watch his child wen she starts watching adult scenes n wen Bobbi n yanch doh dey show cos na free Bleep the boy just gt.....ASSURANCE GOALS!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by mikejj(m): 9:22am On May 02, 2018
pee777:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny dude
. grin grin i c u
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by standout5: 9:28am On May 02, 2018
The boy's head is big!
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by lagdmark(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2018
Boys and men are born to care and cherish ,but girls and women are born to collect and keep their treasure.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by davillian(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oritzy:
Abeg allow these cute kids enjoy their friendship jare. Although in most cases the boy might turn out to be friendzoned when they grow up.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by davillian(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin oga i will advice you to check the history of the boy's father with women,,go through their lineage and b sure of your daughter safety
cheesy grin
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by MrMcJay(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2018
HeWrites:

Shut up. The latter is my name.

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Geesaintagape: 9:48am On May 02, 2018
This reminds me of my primary school days when.i was picking a much younger gal to school.
Our friendship grew but ended when she saw me close to another gal.
i just noticed she was not greeting me again when i enquired she told me clearly that i was not honest again meanwhile i was not dating her nor the other gal
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by kpaofame: 10:02am On May 02, 2018
grin

I know this is what some people picture when they saw this post... shocked shocked shocked

Kids are lovely when brought up in a good, friendly and lovely environment...

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by khalids: 10:06am On May 02, 2018
Me i just dey look all the gym equipment......I just they pity for the boy...if him Bleep up...He will know the full effect of those equipment
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Kingsley1000(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2018
AT HIM AGE.I DON DEY DO BAD THINGS
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by NCANTaskForce: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
When she grow up, She will leave him like Nina left Collins & called him Negative vibe, #GirlsAreScum

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 10:46am On May 02, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Twitter user identified as Tunde Leye took to the micro-blogging platform to share photos of the little boy that always came to pick his daughter for school everyday.

As shared by the little girl's father;
"Anyway, I have been informed with evidence that my neighbor's son comes to call my daughter for school every day ��

See how happy he is daily. Let me go and read up on this daddying babes matter."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/boy-goes-over-to-neighbours-house-to-pick-his-female-friend-for-school-everyday.html

Assurance things.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
When she grow up, She will leave him like Nina left Collins & called him Negative vibe, #GirlsAreScum
Chai. He should never drive her to big brother o. If not future Miraku ti takeover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.