Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (36306 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Sultty(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Twitter user identified as Tunde Leye took to the micro-blogging platform to share photos of the little boy that always came to pick his daughter for school everyday.

As shared by the little girl's father;
"Anyway, I have been informed with evidence that my neighbor's son comes to call my daughter for school every day ��

See how happy he is daily. Let me go and read up on this daddying babes matter."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/boy-goes-over-to-neighbours-house-to-pick-his-female-friend-for-school-everyday.html

This man has to be watchful of his daughter o, sure they are young and innocent but little kids do some crazy things nowadays. My daughter almost fell a victim when kids of these age 3 in number almost succeeded in taking off her pant before i saw them
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by ImaIma1(f): 11:01am On May 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The girl be like...

Oga abeg propose, make we dey plan wedding. I can afford to lose you, no time!

Can or can't
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by williamdeluxe(m): 11:51am On May 02, 2018
dix was how me and bola grew up 2geda..
bt nw bola is married wit 4 shidren...
bt I'm stil single lyk kilode
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by boyjo: 11:51am On May 02, 2018
Please what did he mean by "daddying babes matter"? I can`t wrap my head around it at all.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
this make me remember my first love jummy
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by izaray(f): 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
Lovely kids.

The joy of every happy home kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Nazaretha1(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2018
� �, crazy fellow. Your name self attests to it.
PureWaterNylon:

These Small Boys of These Days Know More Than You...

Dont be Surprised If Tomorrow He Starts Kissin your Daughter At The Backyard
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by fpeter(f): 12:53pm On May 02, 2018
Tomorrow now their parents will spoil this lovely relationship by relocating or moving out to a different neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by dannielight(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin oga i will advice you to check the history of the boy's father with women,,go through their lineage and b sure of your daughter safety

I find this very important ooo. Thank this guy later
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by bloubarz: 8:58pm On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
If you know you know..

Just like the love shown in 'The Greatest Showman'
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Pearl05(f): 2:34pm On May 11, 2018
Oritzy:
Abeg allow these cute kids enjoy their friendship jare. Although in most cases the boy might turn out to be friendzoned when they grow up.

Yes, the girl will start seeing him as her backbone, confident , big brother.

1 Like

Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by Pearl05(f): 2:36pm On May 11, 2018
boyjo:
Please what did he mean by "daddying babes matter"? I can`t wrap my head around it at all.

Being daddy to a girl child.
Re: Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday by boyjo: 4:14pm On May 11, 2018
Pearl05:

Being daddy to a girl child.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks lol kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / How Can I Stop My Husband's Phone Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.