Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos (3711 Views)

Where Is Cosplay / What's The Make And Model Of This Car From The VIN??? / VIN Tampering: A Case Study /Imgdump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 4:38am On May 02, 2018
This is to say a big thank you to Cosplay and all the members of team "VIN Police" for their efforts in sanitizing the Autos section.

Your Posting the VINs and other relevant info about cars, including detailed pictures of some scrap metal being masqueraded as Tokunbo cars, that were hitherto withheld by "less than truthful" car dealers, is a huge step in the right direction.

I looked at Cosplay's posts and ended up clicking Like on virtually all his posts for almost 5 pages.
He succinctly and skillfully exposes the fraud behind the glossy paints of the "clean, non accidented, first body, flawless" cars that unscrupulous dealers try to conceal.
And his intelligence and punch lines while at it are a beauty to behold.
You can check out some of his posts and his CIA+FBI level investigations here-
https://www.nairaland.com/cosplay/posts

Though several dealers attack him regularly, he is unperturbed and continues to soldier on with the good work.

For this I say a huge thank you.
Please continue the good work and continue exposing them. If they refuse to post the VIN or conceal some key details, post it for them with no remorse.
May you stay veeery long on Nairaland and continue to have the data and time to expose them. grin

If we had like 10 of Cosplay actively monitoring this Auto section, scammers would be forced to stay away or look for other places to market, and Nairaland would gradually acquire a reputation as the the place to go if you want trustworthy dealers who are upfront with the needed info about their cars.

For all the other key members of the VIN Police, I say thumbs up- Gazzuzz, Ipfreely and everyone else (I only mentioned the ones I have come across).

I have joined the crew and will be donating my time too asking for VINs on relevant threads.

Together, we can make Nairaland Auto Section great again.

PS: Posted I here cause I don't want it buried under the mountain-load of ads in Autos section.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by whirlwind7(m): 5:12am On May 02, 2018
Cosplay is really doin a fantastic job. Dude got my accolades. He deserves huge accolades from everyone who visits the auto section smiley

Thank you for slaying them demonic car dealers here, bro!

11 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by obaataaokpaewu: 6:13am On May 02, 2018
You forgot explorer

11 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2018
We are all cosplay cool

10 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by mayor2013: 8:06am On May 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
We are all cosplay cool

And we stand solidly behind cosplay cool

6 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2018
I just saw this today o! Who is he?

3 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Sunymoore(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2018
Mhmm
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by diportivo: 11:36am On May 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I just saw this today o! Who is he?

it can only be one person

I know you know we both know the only person dat. an do dat grin

5 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2018
diportivo:

Oh!! The attention seeker grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by valarinz: 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
I asked for someone to do a thread hailing me after others were hailed, instead Cosplay got his own..I now give up on the tussle and admit defeat...bye.

Pls if no one hear from me anymore, no need to worry, I just carried out my threat.

cry

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2018
Una start this Topic una go give ipfreely accolade?

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Oh!! The attention seeker grin grin grin grin
cool cool...

Not who you think Bro. I've been an ardent follower on auto section and a strong critic of the shady dealers too. Had to create a new account to continue exposing the rogues because my real moniker has too much information about me and links to my private life. Wouldn't want death threats on a Volvo group by a Volvo enthusiasts.

PM me if you care to know my real moniker. But don't sell me out afterwards. Peace!! wink

6 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 8:42pm On May 02, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
You forgot explorer
Yea, Explorers has been doing a great job in that area in recent times, I guess spurred by the experience of his boss with the "Clean Title" Corolla grin

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by valarinz: 8:44pm On May 02, 2018
diportivo:

Your friend is at it again, now he wants my attention cool
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
We are all cosplay cool
Lol, I concur, we are all Cosplay grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2018
valarinz:

now you've finally been seen/heard. Welcome Kid.

I've boldly told GAZZUZZ and diportivo to send me a PM and I'll send them a link to my real moniker. I don't need to force anyone to believe me or know me.

Last time I checked, I didn't go about posting on all threads for people to hail me.

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 9:00pm On May 02, 2018
valarinz:
I asked for someone to do a thread hailing me after others were hailed, instead Cosplay got his own..I now give up on the tussle and admit defeat...bye.

Pls if no one hear from me anymore, no need to worry, I just carried out my threat.

cry

Lol, if you do things that make you to be hailed, you don't have to ask anybody before someone opens a thread hailing you.

Gazzuzz never asked to be hailed, yet there has been at least 2-3 threads I am aware of opened just to hail him.
Cosplay never asked to be hailed either, in fact on the contrary, he's been severely attacked by you and other dealers. I haven't ever met him or spoken with him before. In fact, I only ever came across his moniker for the first time that yesterday, but was so impressed after going through his posts that I had to open a thread to give him and other members of the team their due accolades.

If you want a thread hailing you, you can start by making sure all your threads have their VIN and full information clearly disclosed there, and then proceed from there. cool cool grin

5 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
cne010:
Una start this Topic una go give ipfreely accolade?
Sorry o, I thought I saw his moniker on one thread tackling one of the "VIN-resistant" dealers.
Abi am I mistaken?
If I am let me know sharperly o, so I can do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 9:10pm On May 02, 2018
Kosplay:
cool cool...

Not who you think Bro. I've been an ardent follower on auto section and a strong critic of the shady dealers too. Had to create a new account to continue exposing the rogues because my real moniker has too much information about me and links to my private life. Wouldn't want death threats on a Volvo group by a Volvo enthusiasts.

PM me if you care to know my real moniker. But don't sell me out afterwards. Peace!! wink
Lol, I feel you Bro.
As Gazzuzz has said, we are all Cosplay ,as far as we are fighting the same cause, so nothing do you with your new moniker. grin

3 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
DonX001:

Lol, I feel you Bro.
As Gazzuzz has said, we are all Cosplay ,as far as we are fighting the same cause, so nothing do you with your new moniker. grin
When a sane person talks, the difference is always clear. Everybody here fighting for sanity on autos section are all Cosplay.

Assurance fall on you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by diportivo: 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
valarinz:

he is not my friend....I don't make friends with lecturers

that said,he's so fûcking easy to predict

I hope he gets d help he needs soon....I really feel for him

3 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by valarinz: 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
DonX001:

Lol, if you do things that make you to be hailed, you don't have to ask anybody before someone opens a thread hailing you.

Gazzuzz never asked to be hailed, yet there has been at least 2-3 threads I am aware of opened just to hail him.
Cosplay never asked to be hailed either, in fact on the contrary, he's been severely attacked by you and other dealers. I haven't ever met him or spoken with him before. In fact, I only ever came across his moniker for the first time that yesterday, but was so impressed after going through his posts that I had to open a thread to give him and other members of the team their due accolades.

If you want a thread hailing you, you can start by making sure all your threads have their VIN and full information clearly disclosed there, and then proceed from there. cool cool grin

Pls don't tell me you took what I wrote seriously, really?

My mission on NL is to sell Volvo cars, all I'm doing is creating the awareness for it, that said, I for still no mind if u open my own thread for me angry I'll donate an accident free Volvo to Cosplay if you do, cool

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Nobody: 12:36am On May 03, 2018
DonX001:

Sorry o, I thought I saw his moniker on one thread tackling one of the "VIN-resistant" dealers.
Abi am I mistaken?
If I am let me know sharperly o, so I can do the needful.

He is really good, exposing flooded and badly damaged cars.

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Shalomc(f): 4:08am On May 03, 2018
. Hmmm
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Shalomc(f): 4:11am On May 03, 2018
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2018
diportivo:

now u get it, some conditions are not necessarily physical or temperamental.... some are mental ailments that u just have to find it in ur heart to forgive and symphatize

but lecturers ain't that bad tho

lolz
Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Jazzlite: 7:58am On May 03, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

now u get it, some conditions are not necessarily physical or temperamental.... some are mental ailments that u just have to find it in ur heart to forgive and symphatize

but lecturers ain't that bad tho

lolz
Seems you have such at home.

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Jazzlite: 7:59am On May 03, 2018
diportivo:

I have maintained studied silence. But I see you need serious help. Don't take it personal... You're fixated. A well-known mental health condition.

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by Jazzlite: 8:03am On May 03, 2018
More
diportivo:

Please get a life. A real life. Fixation is a mental health problem. Get help.

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by DonX001: 11:20am On May 03, 2018
^^Ahh, okay, it appears there's been some inter-personality dynamics going on in the Autos section that I haven't been aware of.

1 Like

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2018
DonX001:
^^Ahh, okay, it appears there's been some inter-personality dynamics going on in the Autos section that I haven't been aware of.

ignore him, just our in-house jester

2 Likes

Re: Standing Ovation To Cosplay And All The "VIN Police" For Sanitizing NL Autos by diportivo: 12:05pm On May 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ignore him, just our in-house jester

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Sleeving And Half Engine? / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Rx330 Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.