Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari (318 Views)

US Gives Nigeria Government Evidence On How Bagudu Stole Billions Under Abacha / Seven Governors, Predecessors At War Over N872b ‘debts’ (names) / 7 Officials Stole Billions From NEMA – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari by 12Ebisco: 8:04am On May 02, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that his predecessors only completed few projects.

The President said grand corruption characterised past administrations and denied Nigeria the opportunities of experiencing “infrastructure revolution.”

He said some people made away with billions of dollars on fraudulent oil deals and bogus military contracts.

The President said this in an opinion he wrote, which was published by NewsWeek on Monday to coincide with his official visits to Washington DC, USA.

Buhari said, “In fact, very few major infrastructure projects were completed in Nigeria in the years leading to my inauguration as President , a period during which the country enjoyed its highest crude oil prices in recent history.

“The grand corruption of our recent past, which saw tens of billions of dollars frittered away on fraudulent oil deals and bogus military contracts, put paid to all opportunities for an infrastructure revolution.

“Now we have seized the chance to do things better: We have cleaned up falsified civil service payrolls and commenced the prosecution of payroll impostors–saving taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars annually.

“We set up a whistle – blower policy aimed at deterring corrupt practices in government and we are committed to the Open Government Partnership.

“In January this year, Nigeria was elected to the Partnership ’s Steering Committee.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/my-predecessors-completed-ffew-projects.html

Re: My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2018
Yeye fowl.

3 Likes

Re: My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari by donvicky2007: 8:06am On May 02, 2018
K
Re: My Predecessors Completed Ffew Projects, Stole Billions Of Dollars – Buhari by obi4eze(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2018
This man should just shut up!

Are his predecessors still in power? How many projects has he completed? Is he not corrupt? Is he not surrounded by 'fantastically' corrupt people?

Well, count down to May 29, 2019. We must kick Buhari out by force.

#getyourPVC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PMB2019: Gov. Okorocha Meets South East APC Support Group / An Opinion: Drowning Slowly / Breaking: Maleye To Spend 38 Day In Police Custody As Court Denies Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.