Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea (453 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea by Aare2050(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
Good morning sir/ma.

My name is Akanle Jimoh Bamishile
I'm a Teacher by profession
A comedian, Master of ceremony and a Farmer.

I have a small cassava and ginger farm which i wish to extend over the years to come. Right now it's a small scale farm, but i wish to expand it into a large scale soon.

I just discovered a new business to be added to what i do, but i need financial assistance to actualize it. It's palm oil business. Its very lucrative. I have contact directly with farmers that produce palm oil in large quantities in ondo state, and i have made contact with my targeted buyers in the north.

The only problem i have is the capital constrain.
All my montly income goes to domestic needs and my small farms, hence I'm handicaped into starting this very lucrative business.

I don't mind becoming a business partner with who ever is ready to invest in this business with me. I'm open for business with honest and responsible persons.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Courier Delivery & Logistics / This Negative News About GTBANK Is Not Good / How To Make Money Online Viewing Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.