Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language (622 Views)

Learn How To Speak And Write Urhobo Language / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language by Aare2050(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
Are you in the FCT or it's envirion and wish to learn the Yoruba language?

Are you igbo, Hausa or anyother tribe but wish to be able to speak Yoruba language fluently?

Are you a foreigner and wish to understand and speak yoruba language?

Contact me now
Within 3 months you are good to go
Re: If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language by Olifiz(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2018
Yoruba tisha....igbo le mi o sugbon o da mi loju pe Yoruba enu mi dun ju ti yin lo. grin

In English
Yoruba teacher: I am Igbo (Delta) but I am sure my understanding of Yoruba is better than yours. Lol
Re: If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language by Aare2050(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2018
Olifiz:
Yoruba tisha....igbo le mi o sugbon o da mi loju pe Yoruba enu mi dun ju ti yin lo. grin

In English
Yoruba teacher: I am Igbo (Delta) but I am sure my understanding of Yoruba is better than yours. Lol

Lol
So i should give you some accolade or what?
Comot make i see front abeg!
Re: If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language by Olifiz(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2018
Aare2050:

Lol
So i should give you some accolade or what?
Comot make i see front abeg!

Accolade? Ur accolade never help u talkless of someone else. Abeg look back lol
Re: If You Are In Abuja, I Can Teach You How To Speak And Write Yoruba Language by Aare2050(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2018
Olifiz:

Accolade? Ur accolade never help u talkless of someone else. Abeg look back lol

are you trying to be funny here or what?

I've got meaningful things to do with my time,

you can keep yourself busy on my thread if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

"No Salt In My Soup" - Man Shares His Mom Experience After She Attended A Burial / As Photos Of Ooni Of Ife Wearing Face Mask Surface Online, Yoruba Monarch Speaks / White Biafra Lady Enjoying "Nigeria Suya" With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.