Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Osun:inec PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun:inec PVC (775 Views)

Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Osun: INEC Publishes Final List Governorship Candidates, Deputies / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 10:57am On May 02, 2018
Great morning nairalanders,pls how truth is this

My sister went to INEC office at laro area to collect her Pvc and they didn't enable her to enter and said it has closed even me that my own particular isn't clear any longer same with my mum who lost her own need to get another one..

Is their any possibilty to get it before election becuz regardless we have 4 months to go..

In the event that genuine is this Osun state government ought to broaden more opportunity for any individual who wish to collect their own regardless of whether it's permit just at their different office

Any INEC officer here

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:
Great morning nairalanders,pls how truth is this

My sister went to INEC office at laro area to collect her Pvc and they didn't enable her to enter and said it has closed even me that my own particular isn't clear any longer same with my mum who lost her own need to get another one..

Is their any possibilty to get it before election becuz regardless we have 4 months to go..

In the event that genuine is this Osun state government ought to broaden more opportunity for any individual who wish to collect their own regardless of whether it's permit just at their different office

Any INEC officer here

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
when did she do voters registration? is it this year or she has the former one before?
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when did she do voters registration? is it this year or she has the former one before?

She hasn't did before
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Johnnyessence(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

She hasn't did before
OK please I don't get you. more revelation. is it that she has done voters registration and was advised to wait for the collection of voters card before the election commence, or what? just narrate it more.
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 12:56pm On May 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
OK please I don't get you. more revelation. is it that she has done voters registration and was advised to wait for the collection of voters card before the election commence, or what? just narrate it more.

I told u before that she didn't have any pvc before, that she want to register and have her own pvc
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Johnnyessence(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

I told u before that she didn't have any pvc before, that she want to register and have her own pvc
oh sorry she can't register now. it has closed since the middle of last month.
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 1:24pm On May 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:

What about mine
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

What about mine
since when you register?
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 1:27pm On May 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
since when you register?

Second Aregbe election period
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

Second Aregbe election period
too long. you ought to have collect it since. it have been ready since. go and collect it on time before another election commence this year. just go to inec office in the state.
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
too long. you ought to have collect it since. it have been ready since. go and collect it on time before another election commence this year. just go to inec office in the state.

You still haven't understand my own issues

Kindly read my first post back
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:

The window will be re-open by when?
Re: Osun:inec PVC by PassingShot(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grammar grammar, grammar no be success. Grammar, grammar, grammar no be money. Grammar grammar, grammar no be my language.
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Funkybabee(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

The window will be re-open by when?

Oh thanks
Re: Osun:inec PVC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
PassingShot:

Grammar grammar, grammar no be success. Grammar, grammar, grammar no be money. Grammar grammar, grammar no be my language.
Youre wicked cheesy
Re: Osun:inec PVC by henchamb(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
PassingShot:

Bro this is an important issue.
Allow the uncle Biko

(1) (Reply)

Women Going Unclad To Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa: Photos / #buharidemocracydaylies Trends On Twitter / The Spirit Of Afa Igbo Efuna Is On The March Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.