Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic (561 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by GodOfAction: 1:38pm On May 02, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has disclosed that she doing a lot of charity work.

“My darling I’m buildnin schools for the less privelgded ,I’m building roads for the physically challenged in our society,I’m sending 3,600 children back to school every year,I’m empowering thousands of the Nigerian youth everyday thru free skill acquisitions and more,I’m supporting single mothers everyday,I recently became the ambassador on human trafficking for NAPTIP Nigeria…
Honey be happy for who ever I give,it may be your turn tommorrow so no one complains when God chooses to bless you thru me or another!!
I love you as you grasp the message!!!!” Tonto wrote in reply to a fan who thought she should have helped the needy instead of buying Big Brother Naija star, Nina the Iphone x she promised her .

This comes after Bobrisky had shared a video of the Iphone X she bought Nina, thanking Tonto as she kept to a promise she made following blogger, Tunde Ednut shaming Nina for using an android phone to make a video.

Thanking Tonto, Bobrisky wrote : “Morning guys, @tontolet Just deliver Nina iPhone x to me to give her. God bless you sister �. I still remember u are too busy to watch big brother, but wen I called u to tell u about Nina…. you said Bobrisky I’m behind anybody You are supporting. After big brother u asked me wat should we give Nina. We both concluded an iPhone x will be good for her cos some idiot are already insulting her about her phone. Big thanks to u for dis phone, God will continue to multiply where u took out dis money to get Nina dis phone. I don’t need to say I love u again cos u know already. @tontolet �

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/05/02/bbnaija-im-building-schools-roads-sending-3600-to-school-yearly-empowering-thousands-of-nigerian-youths-tonto-dike-tells-fan-who-thought-she-shouldve-helped-the-needy-instead-of-buyin/

Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by GodOfAction: 1:47pm On May 02, 2018
tonto
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by robinso01(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2018
her reply was a good example of maturity, if to be someone like cee c am pretty sure the abuse she go take reply go get weight pass 3 bags of cement.
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by GodOfAction: 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
lol, why bring ceec into this?
robinso01:
her reply was a good example of maturity, if to be someone like cee c am pretty sure the abuse she go take reply go get weight pass 3 bags of cement.
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by DailyNuella: 2:39pm On May 02, 2018
bravo
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by robinso01(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2018
GodOfAction:
lol, why bring ceec into this?
because that's what she's capable of doing, she's so bitter.
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by GodOfAction: 3:12pm On May 02, 2018
hmm na you sabi
robinso01:
because that's what she's capable of doing, she's so bitter.
Re: ‘I’m Building Schools,Roads, Empowering Youths' - Tonto Dike Reveals To Fan (Pic by neolboy(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
Good reply

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Adele's Titanic-themed 30th Birthday In Beverly Hills / Aisha Abimbola Die Of Breast Cancer In Canada / South African Woman Exposes Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.