Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (55480 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Temperance7(f): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Well done Angelsss. Hope you feel better now. Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying every bit of your story kiss kiss
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Yuneehk(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
mercyymai:

how do you know they are sisters?
Their(Julia and Ore) childhood experiences are alike. Read the story carefully, you'll also reach same conclusion

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
hello sis....
I hope all is well? it has been a while o
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2018

7 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless u.

Pls make the update more frequent. Pls and pls.

1 Like

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Taiwoly(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
God Bless U,pls We Need More Updates As Soon As Possible
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by temzei(f): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Ma'am thanks for the update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by PrudySara(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Haaa...nothing should happen to Gavin. Thanks for the update ma
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Marcela04: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wow! Interesting story. Waiting 4 more.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
This kind of protection is Ultimate. Where no weapon fashioned/formed against you shall prosper.

May the angels of Yahuah, the most high continually be my guard. And may the holy spirit minister to me day and night and reveal things that can't be seen with the ordinary eyes. Amen.

Thank you Rose Akpabio. (Angelsss)

Please don't stop with the updates. Thanks.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aunty Angel with 3 S, wetin we do u now?
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by emmytemmy: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2018
aunty angelsss,abeg come update ooo.tot u evn z short story bt u don dey long tins nw
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nakelimalo(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=Angelsss post=69078410]YOU FIRST LOVED ME EPISODE 10&11

She didn’t like the coldness in Gavin’s eyes when he’d walked out of the house, without waving at her or saying anything sweet. She hated being put in that position, she hated being ignored. This made her quiet throughout breakfast.
‘What’s wrong honey? Aren’t you enjoying the nutmeg breads? Your mother made me understand that these were your favourite foods.’ Mrs. Adediran pointed at the ceramic plates on the glass table, which contained assorted pastries and nuts.

‘I am sorry Ma, I just don’t feel hungry.’ Delilah replied.
Lily who’d been fiddling with her phone, dropped it and focused on the other two women. She had not joined her brother Gavin at the office, in fact, she didn’t plan to work today since her new worker, Irene was available.
She didn’t like the look on Delilah’s face, she had a feeling Gavin was not attracted to her, which was insane, considering, how beautiful and homely Delilah was.

‘Are you ill? I am sorry Delilah, the weather over her in Dania is different from that chilly Island feel. You just need to adapt…soon, you’ll officially become a Danian, what would you do then?’ Mrs. Adediran leaned forward and rubbed her temple.

She closed her eyes as the older woman stroked her forehead.
‘Um, I just don’t feel wanted here.’ Delilah confessed.
She liked Gavin, from the moment she set eyes on him, a fire had started in her bones and she was not going to deny what she felt for him. When she had approached him in the kitchen, she had done so with purpose. She’d wanted to feel his lips, she had wanted to feel his hands all over her body, but she had met a resistance. A strong one. A powerful one that would not be broken easily…
But she had to break it, she needed to shatter it into pieces. She had given up on her ex woman lover Julia, she couldn’t give up on Gavin too. Gavin was meant to feel the void that Julia’s exit had left in her life and she would not return to the Island of Carida without her man by her side.

‘Good gracious! Why would you utter such words?’ Mrs. Adediran pulled her hands away from Delilah’s face and rose to her feet, she glared at her daughter Lily, her eyes burning with accusation. She was sure her daughter had done something to hurt Delilah.

Lily felt her mother’s heated gaze directed at her.
‘I am not the one who is making her feel unwanted and unloved. Don’t look at me that way mother.’ She came to her defense.

‘Then who? I can’t believe you guys will jeopardize my efforts. I know the pains I went through to get Delilah here. It took a lot of convincing, not just from her, but her parents. Nobody can destroy my plans.’ The woman was enraged.

‘It’s okay mother, have a sit, I shouldn’t have told you if I had known it will upset you this much.’ Delilah tried to calm her down, but Gavin’s mother wouldn’t have any of it.

‘Mum…I think you should talk to Gavin. He is the one playing ignorant. He knows what to do, he is the pilot of this plane. If he does not start it, then we are not going anywhere.’ Lily was still convinced that her brother was keeping secrets from her.
‘What’s that supposed to mean? Gavin knows that I want the best for him, I love him as my son and I have the right to choose whom he wants to be with.’ The woman was starting to see things clearer than before.

‘Does he? He’s acting like he is being forced to be with Delilah. But we all know that she is the perfect woman for him.’ Lily returned.

Delilah felt pleased to hear those praises, pouring out from their lips. She felt glorified. She loved that his mother and his sister were already on her side, but that was not enough to make her relaxed. She still needed to stand up for what she cherished, she needed to fight for this love.

‘I think he has a woman.’ She blurted out.
Well, that had to explain the resistance she felt in the morning. Most men orgasmed by just staring into her eyes, but Gavin? He made no move to touch her, there was no longing in his eyes.

Lily scoffed and avoided her mother’s eyes, she had thought the same thing too but since she had no evidence, she didn’t pursue the matter.
‘Is this true Lily? Is Gavin seeing another woman?’ Mrs. Adediran directed the question to her daughter.
‘I think so mum, I have harboured that thought for a long time.’ Lily replied.
‘Do you know of this woman? Do you know her personally?’ The woman inquired.
‘No’ Lily shook her head.

‘I know you want what’s best for your brother, I know you love him as much as you do. Please, Lily do whatever you can to help us. Gavin needs to be with the woman that I have chosen for him. I want you to find this other woman and bring me every detail, don’t leave anything out.’

Lily was as determined as her mother, she liked Delilah for her brother and she would do anything and everything to see that dream blossom into reality.

‘I will do as you have said mother.’

‘Good, I must go for my run now, have a lovely day you two.’ She waved at the girls.
‘Bye mother!’ They both waved back.

Once she was out, Lily moved out of her chair, she pulled one closest to Delilah and settled in.
‘My brother once mentioned a certain Ore…’
‘Ore? Can I see her picture?’ Delilah’s heart wrenched as she imagined Gavin being with another woman.
‘No, I do not have her picture, but I promise you, Delilah, I will find everything I can. I am on your side.’
‘Thank you, Lily.’ Delilah replied.
‘Keep the change.’ She murmured to the taxi driver before strolling into the massive structure that belonged to Gavin Adediran. Julia had never felt this confident, she stroked the bag that contained the poison that was meant for him.
‘Today is the day.’
The sun flashed in her eyes, the wind came to play with her hair, a call of a strange bird distracted her before reaching the entrance, when she looked up, she found a dove on a Bentley, close to where she stood.
Its eyes were dark and haunting. An ominous bird it was.
For some reason, staring into the eyes of the delicate yet strange looking bird, stirred a well of anxiety and restlessness in her.
It took her great courage to tear her eyes away from the dove, ‘It’s just a fucking bird.’ She cursed under her breath and marched into the building.
She felt her phone buzz as she reached her office, her boss was calling, Lily.

‘Good morning Madam.’ Julia said.
‘Irene…morning, how do you do today?’
‘I am fine Madam.’ Julia replied.
‘Good. I will not be working today and you know there’s a lot of work to be done. You’ll be briefed by Mr. Ette. I want you to stick closely to Gavin today, and help him out with all that he needs. Can you do that?’ Lily asked.
‘Yes, yes I can.’ Julia’s joy was boundless, it was indescribable. Lily was delivering Gavin directly into her hands and she couldn’t miss out on this opportunity. Now, she had to make a choice.
How would she kill him?
‘Nah…’ she shook her head, she never liked the idea of seducing him, what if he rejected her advances? That would mean her losing her job, which would take her farther away from him and that was not a good thing.
‘There’s always a plan B.’ she unzipped her bag and fetched the emerald vial that contained the deadliest of poisons, just one drop was enough.
Julia laughed hysterically, her eyes danced as she envisioned him bleeding through all orifices on his body. She would be the first woman to break that record in the Phoenix. She would be the first to kill Gavin Adediran, a man that had been escaped the Phoenix for years.
She stopped laughing the moment she heard a knock on her door, ‘Um, come in.’
The door was pushed open and Gavin’s secretary walked in, ‘Good morning Ms. Irene, the boss would love to see you in his office.’ The girl announced with a polite smile.
Julia returned her smile, ‘Thank you Amara. I will be there in a few minutes.’ The secretary flashed a bright smile once more before leaving.

She quickly pulled out a mirror from her bag, focused on her reflection.
‘You can do this Julia, all of your life, you have wanted honour and glory from the phoenix. This is the time to get that which you have desperately sought after for many years.’ She knew what this would mean for her if the job was smooth. She would get a promotion from the Phoenix, more money, more trips and this in turn, would facilitate other plans she had for herself and her lover Delilah.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about her lover, she missed Delilah but she couldn’t be with her right now at Carida, the Phoenix came before other things.
She dropped the mirror and held on to the vial, just a few drops and Gavin would be gone.
As she walked past other offices, she heard hushed voices and sobbing, something was going on, something she was not aware of.
‘Hey, Amara, is there something going on?’ She marched to the secretary’s desk.
‘Yes Ma. Mr. Arongwa lost his only son.’ Amara replied.
‘Geez, that’s bad.’ Julia rolled her eyes, not she cared.
‘Yes, he was shot the night before by an unknown person at Walstreet Odoja, the police are investigating as we speak. The news is everywhere, I am surprised you didn’t hear.’
Julia grinned, ‘I am sorry dear, not all of us are current. I must see the boss.’ She was about leaving when she noticed a tray of steaming coffee on Amara’s desk.
‘Um, do you mind if I take that in? I guess it’s meant for the boss.’ Julia’s heart was pounding fast against her chest, she hoped the coffee was meant for Gavin, else the girl would be suspicious.
‘Um, he returned it. The death of Mr Arongwa’s son has affected him badly.’ Amara explained that Gavin had refused to take his morning coffee and the snacks it accompanied.
No, this couldn’t stop her. This was the only chance she had to take Gavin down and she was not going to miss it.
‘Well, some people are more persuasive than others. The boss needs to eat something, so he could have the energy to run about the day’s activities, don’t you think?’ Julia grinned and scooped the tray into her hands without permission.

‘True, the boss is an emotional person,’ Amara supplied extra information.
‘That’s nice to know, I will see him now.’ Julia winked before moving to the door.
‘Thanks Ms. Irene.’
His eyes were on the lord. He yearned for the presence of the spirit, he sought to inquire of the lord on Ore’s whereabouts. He was so broken on the inside, he wept for Mr. Arongwa’s son who was murdered, he was hurt that Ore would turn off her phone so he wouldn’t be able to contact him.
‘Lord please speak to me.’ He prayed.
He missed Ore, he wanted to be a part of the pain that she was going through. He felt worse that she had built a wall around her heart, a wall that had prevented him from reaching out.
“Gavin…”
A still small voice called out to him. His eyes opened sharply, they fell to the wall where he saw a bright light glittering. Bright sparks danced upon each other, there was a strong angelic presence in the office.
Gavin wiped his face, so he could see clearly. He stared at the angel who appeared on the glittering wall. He wore a long and golden garment that dropped on his knees. His hair was raven black reaching to his back, neatly packed and bound together by a milky band. He carried a sword in a hand and a goblet in the other.
His eyes were a wild raging sea.
“Gavin…” The angel called again.
‘Yes…’ Gavin moved closer to the wall.

“I am Daran, the Angel of Preservation, a servant of Yahweh, the God of the Hebrews; A servant of his son, Jesus and a servant of the comforter, the Holy Spirit take, drink.” He offered the goblet to Gavin.
Gavin was hesitant at first, ‘I am sorry Angel of the Most High God, what’s in it?’
The being was silent, he said nothing but held out the goblet closer to Gavin.
‘Okay.’ Gavin nodded, took the goblet and emptied the contents into his mouth. His tongue cringed at the bitter taste, he immediately rushed towards his refrigerator for some water, but stopped as he remembered the Angel whose wild eyes were still on him.

“Father says you should be careful. There’s a conspiracy in the country against you. Watch and pray lest you fall into temptation.”
‘What sort of temptation?’ Gavin was eager to know this answer.
“The type that walks in with a black dress and an emerald vial. Goodbye Gavin.” With these, the being faded into the glitter, when he was completely swallowed by it, everything became normal.

‘Thank you, Jesus.’ Gavin whispered, but he was still unsatisfied with the Angel’s visit, why wasn’t Angel Daran more specific? Gavin understood that he had to be patient, all will be revealed when the lord was ready to tell him everything that he needed to know.
‘I will wait for you Lord.’ He repeated this prayer in his heart till he was satisfied in his Spirit. Gavin strolled to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, he was ready to drink when he noticed that the bitter taste was gone.
‘Knock, Knock.’
‘Come in.’ He returned the bottle and waited to see the visitor.
Surprisingly, his newest employee who had come highly recommended by Lily strolled into his office with a very revealing dress and a tray that contained the coffee he had rejected.
‘I brought your coffee sir. You must take it to regain your lost strength.’ She fetched the cup and offered it to Gavin.
He wanted to reject it the second time, but he decided to take it, ‘Thanks Ms. Irene.’ He grabbed the cup and emptied the dark brown liquid into his mouth.

To be continued.
Written by Rose Akpabio@2018
Please friends, give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ. He cares for you. He loves you. He wants you to be his’. He is the truth and he is the only one that can set you free from any form of bondage. Accept him today!

[ Hello, I've seen your writing skills. Would you like to write stories based on the outline I give you, please message me on whatsapp with this number 07035898180. Will you forward to hearing from you soon. ]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nakelimalo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Angelsss:
YOU FIRST LOVED ME EPISODE 10&11

She didn’t like the coldness in Gavin’s eyes when he’d walked out of the house, without waving at her or saying anything sweet. She hated being put in that position, she hated being ignored. This made her quiet throughout breakfast.
‘What’s wrong honey? Aren’t you enjoying the nutmeg breads? Your mother made me understand that these were your favourite foods.’ Mrs. Adediran pointed at the ceramic plates on the glass table, which contained assorted pastries and nuts.

‘I am sorry Ma, I just don’t feel hungry.’ Delilah replied.
Lily who’d been fiddling with her phone, dropped it and focused on the other two women. She had not joined her brother Gavin at the office, in fact, she didn’t plan to work today since her new worker, Irene was available.
She didn’t like the look on Delilah’s face, she had a feeling Gavin was not attracted to her, which was insane, considering, how beautiful and homely Delilah was.

‘Are you ill? I am sorry Delilah, the weather over her in Dania is different from that chilly Island feel. You just need to adapt…soon, you’ll officially become a Danian, what would you do then?’ Mrs. Adediran leaned forward and rubbed her temple.

She closed her eyes as the older woman stroked her forehead.
‘Um, I just don’t feel wanted here.’ Delilah confessed.
She liked Gavin, from the moment she set eyes on him, a fire had started in her bones and she was not going to deny what she felt for him. When she had approached him in the kitchen, she had done so with purpose. She’d wanted to feel his lips, she had wanted to feel his hands all over her body, but she had met a resistance. A strong one. A powerful one that would not be broken easily…
But she had to break it, she needed to shatter it into pieces. She had given up on her ex woman lover Julia, she couldn’t give up on Gavin too. Gavin was meant to feel the void that Julia’s exit had left in her life and she would not return to the Island of Carida without her man by her side.

‘Good gracious! Why would you utter such words?’ Mrs. Adediran pulled her hands away from Delilah’s face and rose to her feet, she glared at her daughter Lily, her eyes burning with accusation. She was sure her daughter had done something to hurt Delilah.

Lily felt her mother’s heated gaze directed at her.
‘I am not the one who is making her feel unwanted and unloved. Don’t look at me that way mother.’ She came to her defense.

‘Then who? I can’t believe you guys will jeopardize my efforts. I know the pains I went through to get Delilah here. It took a lot of convincing, not just from her, but her parents. Nobody can destroy my plans.’ The woman was enraged.

‘It’s okay mother, have a sit, I shouldn’t have told you if I had known it will upset you this much.’ Delilah tried to calm her down, but Gavin’s mother wouldn’t have any of it.

‘Mum…I think you should talk to Gavin. He is the one playing ignorant. He knows what to do, he is the pilot of this plane. If he does not start it, then we are not going anywhere.’ Lily was still convinced that her brother was keeping secrets from her.
‘What’s that supposed to mean? Gavin knows that I want the best for him, I love him as my son and I have the right to choose whom he wants to be with.’ The woman was starting to see things clearer than before.

‘Does he? He’s acting like he is being forced to be with Delilah. But we all know that she is the perfect woman for him.’ Lily returned.

Delilah felt pleased to hear those praises, pouring out from their lips. She felt glorified. She loved that his mother and his sister were already on her side, but that was not enough to make her relaxed. She still needed to stand up for what she cherished, she needed to fight for this love.

‘I think he has a woman.’ She blurted out.
Well, that had to explain the resistance she felt in the morning. Most men orgasmed by just staring into her eyes, but Gavin? He made no move to touch her, there was no longing in his eyes.

Lily scoffed and avoided her mother’s eyes, she had thought the same thing too but since she had no evidence, she didn’t pursue the matter.
‘Is this true Lily? Is Gavin seeing another woman?’ Mrs. Adediran directed the question to her daughter.
‘I think so mum, I have harboured that thought for a long time.’ Lily replied.
‘Do you know of this woman? Do you know her personally?’ The woman inquired.
‘No’ Lily shook her head.

‘I know you want what’s best for your brother, I know you love him as much as you do. Please, Lily do whatever you can to help us. Gavin needs to be with the woman that I have chosen for him. I want you to find this other woman and bring me every detail, don’t leave anything out.’

Lily was as determined as her mother, she liked Delilah for her brother and she would do anything and everything to see that dream blossom into reality.

‘I will do as you have said mother.’

‘Good, I must go for my run now, have a lovely day you two.’ She waved at the girls.
‘Bye mother!’ They both waved back.

Once she was out, Lily moved out of her chair, she pulled one closest to Delilah and settled in.
‘My brother once mentioned a certain Ore…’
‘Ore? Can I see her picture?’ Delilah’s heart wrenched as she imagined Gavin being with another woman.
‘No, I do not have her picture, but I promise you, Delilah, I will find everything I can. I am on your side.’
‘Thank you, Lily.’ Delilah replied.
‘Keep the change.’ She murmured to the taxi driver before strolling into the massive structure that belonged to Gavin Adediran. Julia had never felt this confident, she stroked the bag that contained the poison that was meant for him.
‘Today is the day.’
The sun flashed in her eyes, the wind came to play with her hair, a call of a strange bird distracted her before reaching the entrance, when she looked up, she found a dove on a Bentley, close to where she stood.
Its eyes were dark and haunting. An ominous bird it was.
For some reason, staring into the eyes of the delicate yet strange looking bird, stirred a well of anxiety and restlessness in her.
It took her great courage to tear her eyes away from the dove, ‘It’s just a fucking bird.’ She cursed under her breath and marched into the building.
She felt her phone buzz as she reached her office, her boss was calling, Lily.

‘Good morning Madam.’ Julia said.
‘Irene…morning, how do you do today?’
‘I am fine Madam.’ Julia replied.
‘Good. I will not be working today and you know there’s a lot of work to be done. You’ll be briefed by Mr. Ette. I want you to stick closely to Gavin today, and help him out with all that he needs. Can you do that?’ Lily asked.
‘Yes, yes I can.’ Julia’s joy was boundless, it was indescribable. Lily was delivering Gavin directly into her hands and she couldn’t miss out on this opportunity. Now, she had to make a choice.
How would she kill him?
‘Nah…’ she shook her head, she never liked the idea of seducing him, what if he rejected her advances? That would mean her losing her job, which would take her farther away from him and that was not a good thing.
‘There’s always a plan B.’ she unzipped her bag and fetched the emerald vial that contained the deadliest of poisons, just one drop was enough.
Julia laughed hysterically, her eyes danced as she envisioned him bleeding through all orifices on his body. She would be the first woman to break that record in the Phoenix. She would be the first to kill Gavin Adediran, a man that had been escaped the Phoenix for years.
She stopped laughing the moment she heard a knock on her door, ‘Um, come in.’
The door was pushed open and Gavin’s secretary walked in, ‘Good morning Ms. Irene, the boss would love to see you in his office.’ The girl announced with a polite smile.
Julia returned her smile, ‘Thank you Amara. I will be there in a few minutes.’ The secretary flashed a bright smile once more before leaving.

She quickly pulled out a mirror from her bag, focused on her reflection.
‘You can do this Julia, all of your life, you have wanted honour and glory from the phoenix. This is the time to get that which you have desperately sought after for many years.’ She knew what this would mean for her if the job was smooth. She would get a promotion from the Phoenix, more money, more trips and this in turn, would facilitate other plans she had for herself and her lover Delilah.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about her lover, she missed Delilah but she couldn’t be with her right now at Carida, the Phoenix came before other things.
She dropped the mirror and held on to the vial, just a few drops and Gavin would be gone.
As she walked past other offices, she heard hushed voices and sobbing, something was going on, something she was not aware of.
‘Hey, Amara, is there something going on?’ She marched to the secretary’s desk.
‘Yes Ma. Mr. Arongwa lost his only son.’ Amara replied.
‘Geez, that’s bad.’ Julia rolled her eyes, not she cared.
‘Yes, he was shot the night before by an unknown person at Walstreet Odoja, the police are investigating as we speak. The news is everywhere, I am surprised you didn’t hear.’
Julia grinned, ‘I am sorry dear, not all of us are current. I must see the boss.’ She was about leaving when she noticed a tray of steaming coffee on Amara’s desk.
‘Um, do you mind if I take that in? I guess it’s meant for the boss.’ Julia’s heart was pounding fast against her chest, she hoped the coffee was meant for Gavin, else the girl would be suspicious.
‘Um, he returned it. The death of Mr Arongwa’s son has affected him badly.’ Amara explained that Gavin had refused to take his morning coffee and the snacks it accompanied.
No, this couldn’t stop her. This was the only chance she had to take Gavin down and she was not going to miss it.
‘Well, some people are more persuasive than others. The boss needs to eat something, so he could have the energy to run about the day’s activities, don’t you think?’ Julia grinned and scooped the tray into her hands without permission.

‘True, the boss is an emotional person,’ Amara supplied extra information.
‘That’s nice to know, I will see him now.’ Julia winked before moving to the door.
‘Thanks Ms. Irene.’
His eyes were on the lord. He yearned for the presence of the spirit, he sought to inquire of the lord on Ore’s whereabouts. He was so broken on the inside, he wept for Mr. Arongwa’s son who was murdered, he was hurt that Ore would turn off her phone so he wouldn’t be able to contact him.
‘Lord please speak to me.’ He prayed.
He missed Ore, he wanted to be a part of the pain that she was going through. He felt worse that she had built a wall around her heart, a wall that had prevented him from reaching out.
“Gavin…”
A still small voice called out to him. His eyes opened sharply, they fell to the wall where he saw a bright light glittering. Bright sparks danced upon each other, there was a strong angelic presence in the office.
Gavin wiped his face, so he could see clearly. He stared at the angel who appeared on the glittering wall. He wore a long and golden garment that dropped on his knees. His hair was raven black reaching to his back, neatly packed and bound together by a milky band. He carried a sword in a hand and a goblet in the other.
His eyes were a wild raging sea.
“Gavin…” The angel called again.
‘Yes…’ Gavin moved closer to the wall.

“I am Daran, the Angel of Preservation, a servant of Yahweh, the God of the Hebrews; A servant of his son, Jesus and a servant of the comforter, the Holy Spirit take, drink.” He offered the goblet to Gavin.
Gavin was hesitant at first, ‘I am sorry Angel of the Most High God, what’s in it?’
The being was silent, he said nothing but held out the goblet closer to Gavin.
‘Okay.’ Gavin nodded, took the goblet and emptied the contents into his mouth. His tongue cringed at the bitter taste, he immediately rushed towards his refrigerator for some water, but stopped as he remembered the Angel whose wild eyes were still on him.

“Father says you should be careful. There’s a conspiracy in the country against you. Watch and pray lest you fall into temptation.”
‘What sort of temptation?’ Gavin was eager to know this answer.
“The type that walks in with a black dress and an emerald vial. Goodbye Gavin.” With these, the being faded into the glitter, when he was completely swallowed by it, everything became normal.

‘Thank you, Jesus.’ Gavin whispered, but he was still unsatisfied with the Angel’s visit, why wasn’t Angel Daran more specific? Gavin understood that he had to be patient, all will be revealed when the lord was ready to tell him everything that he needed to know.
‘I will wait for you Lord.’ He repeated this prayer in his heart till he was satisfied in his Spirit. Gavin strolled to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, he was ready to drink when he noticed that the bitter taste was gone.
‘Knock, Knock.’
‘Come in.’ He returned the bottle and waited to see the visitor.
Surprisingly, his newest employee who had come highly recommended by Lily strolled into his office with a very revealing dress and a tray that contained the coffee he had rejected.
‘I brought your coffee sir. You must take it to regain your lost strength.’ She fetched the cup and offered it to Gavin.
He wanted to reject it the second time, but he decided to take it, ‘Thanks Ms. Irene.’ He grabbed the cup and emptied the dark brown liquid into his mouth.

To be continued.
Written by Rose Akpabio@2018
Please friends, give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ. He cares for you. He loves you. He wants you to be his’. He is the truth and he is the only one that can set you free from any form of bondage. Accept him today!

Hello, I've seen your writing skills. Would you like to write stories based on the outline I give you, please message me on whatsapp with this number 07035898180. Will you forward to hearing from you soon.

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by princessadeola(f): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2018
More Wisdom
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Updates pls.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by boosiryormi(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
thanks for this story ma. I yearn more of d holy spirit too. waiting for update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Heo sis, I hope all is well with u? It has been while o
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2018

4 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Temperance7(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angelssss is back!!! Yay!!! Nice episode. Did you say everyday by 8pm? Wow! I'm so looking forward grin grin
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by afolabiwunmi: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Our writer is back, thanks for the update.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
This movie episode is Wow!

So we should expect another episode today @8pm � wink wink
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by marychommy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
3mins to 8pm pls oooo am waiting oooo thanks for d update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by AndyGlobal: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wow!
Thanks hunnie.At least I won't die of boredom in this holiday
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Angelsss(f): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by marychommy(f): 5:16am On Jul 21, 2018
thanks for d update u kept to ur words. waiting for next
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Ann2012(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by mercyymai(f): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
That is for the update.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by AndyGlobal: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks Rosey.... Pls kip your comments coming it encourages our writers.
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Osedagal33(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
waitin for update
Re: You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ping!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.