Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,669 members, 7,805,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially (1568 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by njuwo(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2018
A Lady has found out her husband is sleeping with her best friend who supports the family financially.

See screenshot of what she shared online:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-finds-out-her-husband-is-sleeping.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by njuwo(m): 3:43am On May 03, 2018
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On May 03, 2018
This is seriously serious!
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by Nobody: 6:08am On May 03, 2018
SDZ Really?

I guess you know why I asked this.

The husband and friend deserve nothing short of Karma's best sauce served COLD. This here is colossal wickedness.
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:30am On May 03, 2018
He wants bestie to be taking care of him, too. Shameless man.
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by madone: 7:52am On May 03, 2018
. That your husband is a goat. It's so painful how good girls meet and marry ainimals with human d. Ck
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by IamD18: 8:40am On May 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2018
I am sure he is one of those that believe konji has no conscience. I bet it was the devil's work or his wife chased him out and so many shallow excuses i hear you guys say cheesy

Mkpi
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by Zeeeeeeeeee: 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
I thought this was sent as a chronicle to Stella's blog. Now I'm beginning to doubt the authencity of the story. sad
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by engrsyer(m): 5:30am On May 04, 2018
I know ladies here will crucify the hubby here.... See as dem just plenty dey castigate a stone upon d innocent man.
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by Exponental(m): 5:48am On May 04, 2018
Bestie was only sowing seeds in your family and also reaping from your family. Eating the fruit of her labour. Pathetic though!
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by SAMBARRY: 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
Shameless public boreholes and community distributors everywhere.no sense decency again
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by OmoAlata1(f): 3:39pm On May 04, 2018
You stole this story from Stella (SDK) blog. Why are you trying to tarnish the image of the lady in the picture? Thunder will fire your yansh for the way you are trying to torture that poor lady in the picture
Re: Lady Finds Out Husband Sleeping With Bestfriend Supporting D Family Financially by izaray(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
My dear some men are like local rice. If you like select it from now till tomorrow.

My sister you go still chop stone!!

Fact!! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Color Personality : What Your Favorite Color Says About You / Spiritual Consultation / Looking for some advice for helping my Yoruba family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.