Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over (949 Views)

What Is The Hardest Truth You Had To Accept About Life That Made You Stronger / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Charles Esimone Quadruplets: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes 4 Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by roqrules04(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2018
Which of this vice is the hardest to get over and why?

Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by ebuk4real(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2018
To me o, I think its bleeping...

Start it first and device yourself that you'll stop once married...

Mission impossible...
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On May 03, 2018
Insulting Buhari

because he's clueless

Infact buhari de mad embarassed
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2018
From the countless threads here and the depth of it, i think it should be masturbation.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by Cmyname(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2018
I'm not sure of the right answer here, since we also have stealing & womanizing on the list cry cry

But I can tell you that masturbation follows grin grin grin

Stealing is broad you know. Make I keep quite first lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by Hybridz: 12:53pm On May 04, 2018
Going by the high rate of infidelity, it's certainly womanizing/fornication/adultery.

When you do for the first time and just when you intend to quit,a very pretty damsel with the right curves shows up and you'll be like....

Damnnnnnnnnn! Chulllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa wink
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by Onetop(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2018
Come and see funny and educative thread

grin grin grin

Lalasticlala

RoyalRoy

Mynd44

Edited:

This educative thread no go enter front page, but if bbnaija Tobi cough, Miracle enter motor, Alex talk, Nina laugh or Davido go chop food for one corner etc, na so them go just carry the thread enter front page.
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by pleasantplaces: 8:10pm On May 04, 2018
Stealing oh. That one be like wetin dey inside blood.
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by cunny88(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2018
Smoking drinking and womanizing
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by Onetop(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2018
cunny88:
Smoking drinking and womanizing
Bro, perharps you don't know what masturbation addicts go through.
Re: What Is The Hardest Vice To Get Over by roqrules04(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2018
Some said Masturbation and Stealing could be spiritual

(1) (Reply)

As A Man Wat Will You Do? / Time Too Short, help an orphan / Naming Ceremony: How Should It Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.