Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Do You Regret Buying The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Regret Buying The Most? (504 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by google1(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2018
Mineundecided

A ₦150,000 Cortezari Tufted bed. I don’t even think it is comfortable. One of the dumbest things I have ever wasted my money on, and it was so much money.
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 03, 2018
hmm the only thing i regret buying was a kiss condom..
Thank heavens she didn't get pregnant,, if you know, you know..

Sex sweet, kiss condom burst and your head burst..
And to think that she started smiling at me after the bursting, like i must carry your baby..

Thunder fire kiss company..

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by northvietnam(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2018
Buying a porche for Chioma(In davido's voice few months from now)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Jamie90(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank heavens she didn't get pregnant,, if you know, you know.

And to think that she started smiling at me after the bursting, like i must carry your baby..

And here i am, thinking of patronizing kiss sad
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:40am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Thank heavens she didn't get pregnant,, if you know, you know..

Maybe u put it in a wrong way sha..

And it will only burst if u added more oil as ur lubricant grin
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2018
Jamie90:

And here i am, thinking of patronizing kiss sad
They are not reliable..
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Maybe u put it in a wrong way sha..

And it will only burst if u added more oil as ur lubricant grin
lol maybe the thrusting was a long and a fast paste thrusting, so the condom could not take the rate at which i was thrusting very fast like a robot..
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by haywire07(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2018
A gold circle condom . Originally intended to use it on Alexis but my future kept warning me so I couldn't fvck her.

Pamilerin also won't allow me use a condom on her.

The sh't is just lying fallow in my bag and I regret it because I'll have to cheat on pamilerin since I can't let it waste.
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by FuckFuckBoy(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2018
Ps Vita.Still regret that decision till today.That shii cost me 80k but r sold it for 12k 2weeks later angry
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by roqrules04(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2018
I regret buying Blackberry passport for 80k in 2016. I later sold it for 45k last year
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Fidelismaria: 4:59pm On May 03, 2018
Zero regret bro
Re: What Do You Regret Buying The Most? by Professorcplus(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2018

Hmm...each time I remember this feeling I always feel sort of satisfaction even though it gives me some wild feeling.

I could remember back in ss2. I had met this lady at her shop selling some stuffs. She had what I wanted I mean exactly my type. As a sharp guy I told my intentions. After long talk with the lady she said I should choose the one I wanted but would cost me some amount as to she knows how to get them for me. Wow! they are two fine ones I was admiring. One was Slim fair (yellow) while the other one was robust and brown.

I ask her to choose for me but she said I should go for the Slim one for the Slim ones will make one wiggle during action and can also do any style even twist for you. Without much talk I made deal with the Slim one. She was dawn beautiful. I was like I will use her to revenge on one particular guy in my class the coming week.

One this particular day I planed to use her to revenge on my class mates. One of my teachers saw her and was like "wow she is beautiful" but little did I know that I would later chop from her punna that day. Few hours later, I was called to panel for doing something against the school rule. The teacher that sees me with her asked me to go fetch her to the assembly ground with other students to come watch and learn lessons. The teacher told me to lie one a wooden table.. He grabbed her by her hand raise her up and "twaaaa" she landed on my buttock. In one sentence "I chop 24 stroke of the cane white doing missionary on the hard wooden table changing position every 5 seconds. " I REGRETTED BUYING THE CANE.

(1) (Reply)

Be Romantic With These 10 Tips / So, You're Ready For A Child?: Sexual/pregnancy Education 101 (for Dummies) / “I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To Marry Me” – Nigerian W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.