Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? (15110 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 20, 2010
Just Tell Me:

Hey guys, I know this might not be the right place to post this thread but I have a reason for posting em here, cuz a lot of pals come in here,  This friend of mine really need you opinion.

As he told me:

I have a room mate who is very much older than me. When I moved out of my family house. I rented apartment  which I share with a friend. He bought a coach and while I was sleeping on it, he wasn't happy about that. I later after one month bought a whole set of King size bed worth $1850 . The point is that I don't sleep with a male in the same bed I can manage and wouldn't mind if any of my close relative. Now this guy will sneak into the bed to lay down then I will because of my habit leave to the living room. I am getting tired of sleeping still in the living room when I have a cool bed to sleep on. What do you think I do about this please please reasonable suggestion will be appreciated. I respect his age but I am beginning to think that age got nothing to do with this,

Note: I am a male,  African/American (Nigerian) I just wanna know the proper way to direct this issue to him, I wanna still  share then appartment with him until i gather enough capital and properties to move.

Thank you people. 

FYI This is from a friend and not in anyway from REALITY101
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Dimka76(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2010
When he bought a couch u slept on it? Are u homophobic? Is ur friend gay? And just how big is the bed? Well try snoring very loud at night, maybe that will discourage him.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by luap: 7:55am On May 20, 2010
I would feel strange sleeping in bed. But being a single guy, next time just stay on the couch and if you bring over women, use the bed. Make an arrangement. That is how roomies do it, work together. Also think about getting a hammock, they take down easy.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by SALady(f): 3:29pm On May 20, 2010
Dimka 76:

When he bought a couch u slept on it? Are u homophobic? Is your friend gay? And just how big is the bed? Well try snoring very loud at night, maybe that will discourage him.

I agree I say snore. Goodness payback is never fun hey!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by indie22(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2010
2 grown men sharing a bed/ couch?,

anyway if he wasnt happy wiv you sharing his couch, why should he be sharing your bed?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by SALady(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2010
indie22:

2 grown men sharing a bed/ couch?,

anyway if he wasnt happy wiv you sharing his couch, why should he be sharing your bed?

True that, 'cos he is an empty pride bonobo
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by 28Schweet(f): 4:15pm On May 20, 2010
grin

& i'm assuming the door doesn't close nor does it have a lock, undecided better yet, your 'friend' doesn't know how to 'cuddle' up to a man in his sleep,
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Faher(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2010
I guess the best way to tell him is subtly. It's been done to me before and I didn't feel bad.

Tell him something like: 'Do you know it's generally assumed that two men hugging each other or sleeping on the same bed are lovers?'. Saying that does not make you homophobic.

If he's wise, he'll get the message. If he doesn't get it, then you'll have to tell him straight.

Me I can't buy a $1850 bed and not enjoy it every night.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 21, 2010
@ indie22 what'z wrong with 2 grown men sharing aptmnt?, What do you know about life at past and present?, What planet are u from, If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, Peacefully go to bed, No offence,
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Kelvinj(m): 2:48am On May 21, 2010
well his ur roommate, if ur not comfortable on d same bed with him then u guy should make a roster so evry1 know his own turn 4 the bed

1 Like

Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Kelvinj(m): 2:48am On May 21, 2010
well his ur roommate, if ur not comfortable on d same bed with him then u guy should make a roster so evry1 know his own turn 4 the bed
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Pweety4me(f): 3:21am On May 21, 2010
Lmoa@'I respected his age" wat bloody age? suffer suffer na wa o! lipsrsealed
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 4:11am On May 21, 2010
Tell him, in a respectful manner.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by indie22(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2010
REALITY101:

@ indie22 what'z wrong with 2 grown men sharing aptmnt?, What do you know about life at past and present?, What planet are u from, If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, Peacefully go to bed, No offence,

Hey calm down luv! im not here spoling for a fight so no need to be rude

Anyway two grown men sharing an apartment is cool, but when its them sharing a  bed and its not like they are related or something, is a bit weird, dnt u think?

Sha my advice to you: tell the bros that ure not comfortable with him sharing your bed and his sneaking into your room in the dead of the night to sleep beside you is giving you the creeps!

that should do the trick!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Dimka76(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2010
REALITY101:

Hey! What is ur own self? Dis is totally unneccessary. She said couch not aprtmnt. What the he.ll do u mean life at past & present? What is the connection? If you want to throw anoda tantrum better start now.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Jaideyone(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2010
Sharing my bed with a guy? That's scary
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 23, 2010
Scary lol, more scary if aint your relative right?,
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by kpolli(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2010
some should translate pls
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by 190: 7:25am On May 26, 2010
Kpolli
the translate ( grin grin)is,
Na bed cause wahala
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by kpolli(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2010
so please iice transfer this to the bed section
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by 190: 9:11am On May 26, 2010
thats my kpoli

wherez our beer pa-lour
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by kpolli(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2010
na true o, i get some pressing issues i want to discuss there so i am off to it
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 6:08am On May 28, 2010
while I direct you to joke section, funni dude. grin grin grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by sylve11: 4:32pm On May 28, 2010
@poster,
. . . . ;man discharge the guy str8, . . . or u'll wake up up one day to find your brushy brows sticked together. u know what i mean sad cool
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by kpolli(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2010

wat has happened to our beer parlour,
my lifes work, all gone on NL, who is the moderator that made it disappear??show urself now
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Princek12(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2010
For me, it depends on the size of the bed, the demeanor of the other male, the familial relationship, and whether it will be a repeated, daily occurrence. In your situation, though, it appears it is a king size bed and a daily occurrence, and that the other guy has a demeanor that is apparently repulsive to you. As such, I will not continue to sleep on the same bed with him, particularly since you are not related to him by blood.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Mygoldie(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? NOPE!!!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by oge4real(f): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
@topic;
Hell no! Not when you are not related.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Slyr0x: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
Can Two Men Share The Same Girl? YES . . . So yCan't they share the same bed. . .  grin  grin  grin #Just_Saying
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Mudley313: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
it's subjective

in nigeria, it wont raise no eyebrows

in america. . .HELL NO!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
LET ME PUT THIS IN CAPS.

IT IS YOUR BED AND YOU SHOULD SLEEP IN IT AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE IT WITH HIM, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO.
FINIS.

LET HIM SLEEP ON THE RUG OR COACH OR GO BUY HIS OWN BED.

NO FUSS.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by googles: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
Slyr0x:

Can Two Men Share The Same Girl? YES . . . So yCan't they share the same bed. . .  grin  grin  grin #Just_Saying

grin grin grin grin grin grin

kolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim Girl With The Biggest Behind / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.