Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,052 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. (10642 Views)

What Is The Starting Salary Of A Staff In UBA / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Starting Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 8:29am On May 20, 2010
i heard doctors in nigeria earn less than 100k.especially fresh graduates.is that true?Thank God my brother was expelled from med school.i found it hard to believe because they eraned more than us during NYSC.
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by Zipper002: 2:10pm On May 28, 2010
@Jackbauer! So what is your Point, ? You haven't said anything yet, ! What you need is more selfesteem and stop comparing yourself with Others.
Inferiority Complex is a syndromic illness the earlier u get treatment for it the better shocked
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 8:08am On May 31, 2010
you are mad!!!! are blind to see that this is about my brother and not me.inferiority complex will kill you.where i work you cant dream it even with your DR degree!!!!!!! punk ass
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by Zipper002: 10:04am On May 31, 2010
Really, ! how pathetic of you @jackbauer, always a baby in your thinkin. I'm really ashamed of the vomitus puking out of ur mouth it's pretty obvious that wat you need is moral rebirth!
i need to remind you, just incase ur memory has begun to fail that it was never a competition btw you and the nobel profession of putting smiles on the faces of sick people.!
Now that is something i honestly don't expect you to understand in that arrogrant and self-achieving Complex of yours! You are NO match for anyone in that profession, irrespective of your so-called un-holy millions, you can not give urself health once illness comes calling, ! we're God's messangers on earth to deliver the Gospel of Hope to those who need it, well, that is something i don't also expect you to fanthom again, !
You obviously have being watching to-many Jack Bauer series 24 films!%$&^! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Beware HIV/AIDS is Real.
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 10:15am On May 31, 2010
keep talkin slowpoke
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by Zipper002: 10:32am On May 31, 2010
Pervert, !
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 11:03am On May 31, 2010
one love
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by thosinebro: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2010
@ Jackbaeur, when will you stop this foolishness? I saw your post on a thread condemning Polytechnics and you are here again trying to ridicule Medicine. Before you continue posting on Nairaland, i implore you to attend an English tutorial to improve your many errors. Besides, which school did you attend and what course did you study? Arabic?
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2010
thosinebro:

@ Jackbaeur, when will you stop this foolishness? I saw your post on a thread condemning Polytechnics and you are here again trying to ridicule Medicine. Before you continue posting on Nairaland, i implore you to attend an English tutorial to improve your many errors. Besides, which school did you attend and what course did you study? Arabic?

you are the big fool
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jarkbauer: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2010
i studied medicine in french
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by Zipper002: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2010
Nawa 4U@jackbauer.
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by jobsforyou: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2010
it can be as low as 40,000 if you are working in a one man business but most places average between 70k to 80k
Re: What Is The Starting Salary Of A Doctor In Nigeria. by SamySamy123: 2:32am On Jun 26, 2021
There is no doubt that the salary of doctors in Nigeria is very small when compared with what medical doctors earn in other countries of the world today. Nigeria still remains one of the least when it comes to payment of doctors. This is the reason for the high rate of brain drain in the country too.

Recently, it was reported that doctors all over the country even went on strike so as to ensure that the government of Nigeria pay them their salary and this is not a good thing to talk about.

To see the current salary structure of doctor's in Nigeria, kindly check the link below:

https://bscholarly.com/salary-of-doctors-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / Ushering Jobs In Lagos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.