Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) (45710 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2018
[url=youtube.com/savagemajor] Click Here to Access My Youtube Page[/url]
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Bishopsgate(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

it has nothing to do with Tinubu.This simply Buhari and Bello and Bello is not even in good terms with Tinubu.That been said I don't think anything is wrong with Dino.Just mere theatrics

I totally agree with you sir.

The man was allegedly "gassed" with tear gas and since when does tear gas lead to paralysis?

He jumped from a car but he didn't break any limbs or show scratches on his body so why is he now bed ridden? If he broke or sprained anything you will have POP or holsters on him.

The whole jumping issue in my view was pre-planned by Dino himself to prevent prison time and generate sympathy and I won't be surprised is some police guys are in on the whole scam.

While I believe he is being dealt with by some powers because of some things he has done and his feud with Bello, Dino is not someone I would lose sleep for any day.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by perlemo(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2018
If he's dead, abeg, make una wake me!

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
kcmichael:
The embattled Senator Dino Melaye was on Thursday morning brought into the Lokoja Senior Magistrates’ court 2 on a stretcher.

He was brought in a Toyota Hiace police ambulance with the registration number NPF2214D.

Journalists who had laid siege to the courtroom were asked to step out for security screening.

Details later.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.punchng.com/breaking-melaye-arrives-lokoja-court-in-police-ambulance/amp/
SENATOR DINO, HOPE YOU CAN NOW APPRECIATE GEJ WHOM YOU WHERE TRASHING FOR FREEDOM OF DEMOCRACY. YOU ARE NOW BE TREATED AS AN ANIMAL.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2018
kcmichael:
The embattled Senator Dino Melaye was on Thursday morning brought into the Lokoja Senior Magistrates’ court 2 on a stretcher.

He was brought in a Toyota Hiace police ambulance with the registration number NPF2214D.

Journalists who had laid siege to the courtroom were asked to step out for security screening.

Details later.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.punchng.com/breaking-melaye-arrives-lokoja-court-in-police-ambulance/amp/
Please hit the like button if you believe that Dino is hail and hearty , nothing dey do am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by udemezueoluoma(f): 12:44pm On May 03, 2018
Joke of the century!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2018
adadike:
ha pa chukwy, where have u been? I miss u die!

I de my sis tnks
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by SavageMajor(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
talk2saintify:

[url=youtube.com/savagemajor] Click Here to Access My Youtube Page[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2018
desgiezd:

He has two cases right now:

The Abuja case is about him trying to evade arrest by jumping out of Police vehicle while they were taking him to Kogi

The second one is in Kogi and its for possession of firearms.

The stretcher thing is just theatrics which is common among our politicians - Olisa Methu et al

Three actually. He defeated his enemies at the polls, the court granted him bail on the second, trust me, the third won't be anything different. This last one, too, will pass.

The position of our people is simple: an utterly useless governor that has done nothing more than buying himself two mansions and buying Buhari, his zoo police and lawmakers more than 200 assorted cars since assuming the sit of a Governor has no moral basis to crucify a so called Ferrari Senator.

If Dino deserves to be jailed, then Yahaya Bello deserves to be buried alive with his entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Emmasteev(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2018
This one nah season film
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by mubeela(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
Dino dey fall my hand. Must he be acting in d same clothes? Abi him wan become Ibro d hausa comedian
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2018
this idiot is just fooling himself. nothing is wrong with him
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by olaolaking: 1:06pm On May 03, 2018
fallout87:
Why is he brought to a court in Lokoja when his case is in Abuja?

This kind of destruction of democracy being witnessed under Buhari... the levels of power abuse and corruption haven't been seen since Abacha smh.
You are lazy. You just commented on what you don't know just to get plenty likes

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by ojtech8291: 1:07pm On May 03, 2018
I weep for Nigeria whenever I read some comments on nairaland. Are we not practicing democracy again? If they can do this to a sitting senator, then Nigeria is doomed and nobody is safe. There are several ways to approach this case, rather than sending this outspoken man to his early grave but God forbid, nothing will happen to him. Whosever that’s supporting this barbaric act is not human. Nigeria is actually a failed state. May God have mercy on us!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by henroe2k2(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2018
kcmichael:

Details later.

This Buhari of a man is indeed a beast...... Yahaya bello food don done for u.... Eat to ur satisfaction....
Men without conscience....
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 03, 2018
Jakumo:
If Dino Ferrari Malaye wakes up from his drug-induced slumber, and tries to make more noise, they can simply inject him with another 50-ml of horse-tranquilizer, mixed with embalming fluid for good measure, to calm him the phuck down for the whole day.

Also, as a precaution, Dino should be CHAINED to the stretcher like the common thief that he remains, in case the drugs wear off during the trial, and Diamond Dino tries another of his trademark Spiderman or Superman jumps out the window, into a waiting helicopter.

One cannot take chances with demented and desperate treasury mega-bandits like Diamond Dino Ferrari, who is most likely encountering reality for the very first time.

be there, blowing useless grammar. That opportunist Bello won't smell that seat again after his tenure. Wait a minute, what's the outcome of the recall? Who won and who lost, despite the ghost signatures garnered. Mtcheeew
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2018
izaray:
Ah!! Is this man's condition that bad This is sad angry

Of all the problems in d country, that needed the attention from the police force. Dino Melaye is the most pressing issue?

Buhari has really turned this country into a zoo embarassed
tell me wetin concern Buhari with the ''Ajeku iyá ni o je'' crooner. Shey na Buhari arrest am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2018
ojtech8291:
I weep for Nigeria whenever I read some comments on nairaland. Are we not practicing democracy again? If they can do this to a sitting senator, then Nigeria is doomed and nobody is safe. There are several ways to approach this case, rather than sending this outspoken man to his early grave but God forbid, nothing will happen to him. Whosever that’s supporting this barbaric act is not human. Nigeria is actually a failed state. May God have mercy on us!
No senator is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by tallceejay(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2018
its called misdirection, focus on the executive arm of govt, a lot is going on unnoticed. 1billion dollar request, abt half a billion dollar for jets which of course is inflated, see daily killings, so far its over 970 people since jan 1st, average of 8 persons per day.

izaray:
Ah!! Is this man's condition that bad This is sad angry

Of all the problems in d country, that needed the attention from the police force. Dino Melaye is the most pressing issue?

Buhari has really turned this country into a zoo embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2018
ojtech8291:

Dino will die a ten-naira death in police custody, and life will go on as though nothing of greater significance than a rat or cockroach, died.

The man exemplifies and epitomizes the culture of embezzlement with impunity that has over the past decades brought Nigeria to utter ruin.

An example needs to be set with Diamond Dino, by making damn sure he DIES " by accident" or "whilst trying to escape", so that the boastful, greedy, selfish and arrogant conduct of that deranged monkey can be SEEN as the root of his spectacular downfall, by the whole frigging world.

God will NOT forbid the premature death of an evil man, and Diamond Dino IS an evil man who continues to waste precious oxygen, and is already LONG overdue in the deepest bowels of hell, where he rightfully belongs.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2018
Jakumo:

Dino will die a ten-naira death in police custody, and life will go on as though nothing of greater significance than a rat or cockroach, died.

The man exemplifies and epitomizes the culture of embezzlement with impunity that has over the past decades brought Nigeria to utter ruin.

An example needs to be set with Diamond Dino, by making damn sure he DIES " by accident" or "whilst trying to escape", so that the boastful, greedy, selfish and arrogant conduct of that deranged monkey can be SEEN as the root of his spectacular downfall, by the whole frigging world.

God will NOT forbid the premature death of an evil man, and Diamond Dino IS an evil man who continues to waste precious oxygen, and is already LONG overdue in the deepest bowels of hell, where he rightfully belongs.

If Dino Melaye should die today, he would die a legend and a hero for boldly speaking the truth and standing up to tyrant_Buhari and we his people from Okun will always be proud of him.

Nelson Mandela suffered more than this,
Gani Fawehimi went through similar situations,
Martin Luther King suffered so much because he stood for the truth.

Tyrant_Buhari is not the first evil leader to kill freedom fighters
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Akiika: 1:41pm On May 03, 2018
fallout87:

This kind of destruction of democracy being witnessed under Buhari... the levels of power abuse and corruption haven't been seen since Abacha smh.

It is laziness if you can't use a simple google to research the origin of story. Most of you just do bandwagon, regurgitate anything trending. Go research the story.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2018
Day11:
I can talk, I can talk... see how u bring urself on the knees

Dino Musician

We can't all be weaklings like you. Dino Melaye would rather say the truth and die than live under
tyrant_Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Akiika: 1:44pm On May 03, 2018
stuffs4me:

If Dino Melaye should die today, he would die a legend and a hero for boldly speaking the truth and standing up to tyrant_Buhari and we his people from Okun will always be proud of him.

Nelson Mandela suffered more than this,
Gani Fawehimi went through similar situations,
Martin Luther King suffered so much because he stood for the truth.

Tyrant_Buhari is not the first evil leader to kill freedom fighters

So, Dino is now a hero?....O ma se o! I wiggle yansh for una willful ignorance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
Dimeji Bankole's case was worse.. Nothing will come out of this case I SWEAR
HE SURE MUST HAVE LEARNT HIS LESSON, MORE POWERFUL PPL LIKE SARAKI USED THEIR BRAINS
Only you? Fighting Buhari, Tinubu, IGP, yahaya bello, osinbajo, accountant general etc... He has created more enemies for himself
Lesson- GOOD WARRIORS KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT AND RETREAT

Dino Melaye is paying the price for saying the truth and standing up to tyrant_Buhari.

How many senators have been bold enough to talk about the herdsmen killings. How many senators have been able to exposes the evil corruption going on in Bihari's government.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by dapsoneh: 1:52pm On May 03, 2018
stuffs4me:

Dino Melaye is paying the price for saying the truth and standing up to tyrant_Buhari.

How many senators have been bold enough to talk about the herdsmen killings. How many senators have been able to exposes the evil corruption going on in Bihari's government.
whatever it is, he should be a smart warrior
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2018
Akiika:

So, Dino is now a hero?....O ma se o! I wiggle yansh for una willful ignorance!

Since the day he demolished you god Tinubu the cleptomania, you people have hated him.
Have you asked your god Tinubu how he got his 10 trillion nairn?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2018
I know dino is no saint...but he has been speaking the truth all the while exposing the ineptitude of buharis regime

yahaya bello should be the one suffering this fate.. he's the one who allowed Fulani terrorists to have a field day in kogi, maiming innocent lives

it will never be well with him and his generation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Jogunomi1: 2:07pm On May 03, 2018
ojtech8291:

You're the only one that is doomed. Dino should go and face his charges.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by seanfer(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2018
fallout87:

The Allegation is that the crime was committed in Kogi state.... And it is been prosecuted at a state high court
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja Court In Police Ambulance (Photo) by Jogunomi1: 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
stuffs4me:

Since the day he demolished you god Tinubu the cleptomania, you people have hated him.
Have you asked your god Tinubu how he got his 10 trillion nairn?

Kikikikikikiki send him back to bourdilon road for round 2 of his spider man. Awon wereyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.