Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State (25945 Views)

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by dreamwords: 6:58pm On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by nelsonebby(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2018
Cyberleets:
am in sapele now... These are the handwork of some so called yahoo boys!!

They claim their client (maga) don pay but in reality, they don't press laptop. a lot can't even write their name!!

every Monday in Uba bank u will see them in their numbers.

Am not against them though!!

Anything for the money!!

How are they now getting money inside their account? grin

Guys be careful of this Nairalander. grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Morbeta11(m): 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
Abbatòr matters...which kind human parts.. Bloggers be careful
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Diso60090(m): 7:48pm On May 03, 2018
AFONJACOW:
Buhari is a cow

And his wife is a beaf
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by AFONJACOW(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2018
Diso60090:

And his wife is a beaf
bru 1 biggy biggy Pepsi for you... U nail it
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by AFONJACOW(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Your obsession with cow is great. You might have some cow DNA in you. Don't you think? Blood is thicker than water.
bru insult ur father
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Diso60090(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2018
AFONJACOW:
bru 1 biggy biggy Pepsi for you... U nail it

Bros add bread join
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Toosure70: 8:35pm On May 03, 2018
North dey pieces their people into parts while the South do the marketing.
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by kellz0(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2018
What small small boys are doing in that area in the cover of yahoo yahoo is alarming... It's hard to see a sepele boy that's up to 20 years without a car... I was in sepele last month, you need to see how this boys spends money.... About 15 or more where caught in chartered bus while returning from ijebu ode after their rituals.. If you are a girl in sepele and you don't know the kind of guys you roll with.. I pity your life �����
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by 91119111c(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2018
buhari is the problem
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Cyberleets: 11:37pm On May 03, 2018
Xisnin:
Because you are one of them.
You're Entitled To Your opinion!!
Enjoy Your Weekend!!
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Cyberleets: 11:40pm On May 03, 2018
nelsonebby:

How are they now getting money inside their account? grin

Guys be careful of this Nairalander. grin
What TF??
like dude... Do you know What Yahoo plus is?
Some use it to make client pay quickly!!
or u think money will just appear in their bedroom?
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by AFONJACOW(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2018
Diso60090:

Bros add bread join
abeg if Buhari is cow, Aisha beef, what are we going to call Yusuf.. bro abeg help me and suggests a name
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by gonkin(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2018
kellz0:
What small small boys are doing in that area in the cover of yahoo yahoo is alarming... It's hard to see a sepele boy that's up to 20 years without a car... I was in sepele last month, you need to see how this boys spends money.... About 15 or more where caught in chartered bus while returning from ijebu ode after their rituals.. If you are a girl in sepele and you don't know the kind of guys you roll with.. I pity your life �����

Haha see this guy. Sometimes i feel there are more yahoo boys in sapele than regular boys.
The rate at which the boys are many is alarming some even drop out of school to do yahoo. And a town near by called Jesse is far worse. Sometime last year there was a serious case missing people that turn up as dumped bodies some with organs harvested. The victims are mostly bike men. A girl that hawks and many runs girls all victims. I have a relative there. She said close to 15 bodies were found that to an extent the king had to summon people and lots of people placed curses on the act.

You see them you'll know these guys have put their hands in dirt. They spend like crazy yet their younger siblings may be dying of hunger. The worst is some can't spell right. I was gonna deposit money in a bank and i met one asking me how to spell hundred cuz he had a withdrawal slip in hand and couldn't spell hundred. Yet outside the bank he parked his rx350. Wow
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by Diso60090(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2018
[quote author=AFONJACOW post=67264679] abeg if Buhari is cow, Aisha beef, what are we going to call Yusuf.. bro abeg help me and suggests a name[

cornbeaf
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by AFONJACOW(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Diso60090 post=67267183][/quote] hahawuwuwufufufufu madam abeg add beans and kpomo for my man... cornbeef this one got my rolling
Re: Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State by kellz0(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
gonkin:

Haha see this guy. Sometimes i feel there are more yahoo boys in sapele than regular boys.
The rate at which the boys are many is alarming some even drop out of school to do yahoo. And a town near by called Jesse is far worse. Sometime last year there was a serious case missing people that turn up as dumped bodies some with organs harvested. The victims are mostly bike men. A girl that hawks and many runs girls all victims. I have a relative there. She said close to 15 bodies were found that to an extent the king had to summon people and lots of people placed curses on the act.

You see them you'll know these guys have put their hands in dirt. They spend like crazy yet their younger siblings may be dying of hunger. The worst is some can't spell right. I was gonna deposit money in a bank and i met one asking me how to spell hundred cuz he had a withdrawal slip in hand and couldn't spell hundred. Yet outside the bank he parked his rx350. Wow
bro you never say anything... I have one as a friend when he was still in town, he was riding bike as in OKADA only for him to stop and after few months the guy bought Benz.. No do no do he begin build hostel... Guy this said can can't make a sentence in English... But now he's a yahoo boy and living large..
Most times I wonder no be white woman dem dey chat Abi no be English dem dey use

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants / Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.