Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Should I Confront Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Confront Her? (1283 Views)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Her? by Samuelgr8: 7:55pm On May 03, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

My wife and I belong to our estate whatsapp group. Recently, I needed to use her her phone as I was out of credit. Please note that I have never used her phone for anything significant before. We have been married for almost 6 years and there has never been a reason to snoop on each others phone. Occasionally we check each others phone… Maybe my wife needs to use my data or anything like that…. But never ever have we had a reason to suspect each other….so this fateful day, as I tried to use my wife phone to call… I noticed it she didn’t have enough credit as well. That’s how I ended up deciding to use whatspp call… She had data so I could use her data for whatsapp call.
After making the whatsapp call,i saw that she had some unread messages. Out of curiosity I opened a whatsapp message,it was from a man asking her to send a video of her twerking for him. I was a bit surprised…. I began to scroll to previous messages… That’s when I discovered that this man and my wife have been talking for some time now… I scrolled further and found out that,this same man has.....Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/should-i-confront-her/
Re: Should I Confront Her? by ayesco202(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2018
Abeg, who knows how and where I can get my PVC registration done?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? by Shugarlord213: 8:09pm On May 03, 2018
I went to a local government and was told they don’t do pvc also am confused

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 03, 2018
that's wizkid advice ' go get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her? by Samuelgr8: 6:38pm On May 04, 2018
www.livelystones.com.ng
ayesco202:
Abeg, who knows how and where I can get my PVC registration done?
Re: Should I Confront Her? by pimpchi(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2018
Baba, the PVC matter don tire me I swear.... Na so d INEC officials wan task money commot my pocket o...
Re: Should I Confront Her? by Fortissimo502: 10:48pm On May 06, 2018
Please let's all try get our PVCs soon!

(1) (Reply)

Not Wanting To Be Seen With Lady Considering For Marriage / Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing / Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.