Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri (735 Views)

"He Can't Run To His UK Doctors" - Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari / Atiku Abubakar & Estate Residents Dragged His UK Returnee Son For COVID 19 Test / Buhari Has Medical Appointment With UK Doctors On The Day Of Debate - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by CalciumB3: 9:55pm On May 03, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, has slammed the
Presidency for saying President Muhammadu Buhari is
currently in London due to ‘technical stopover’.
DAILY POST reports that President Buhari is currently in
London, United Kingdom after leaving the United States.

Shehu Garba, the Senior Special Assistant to the President
on Media and Publicity attributed Buhari’s presence in the
British capital to what it called “technical stopover.”
He had said: “They (President Buhari and his close
attendants) had a technical stopover in London. I am sure if
you keep your ears to the ground, you will hear of his
arrival soon.”
The presidential spokesman, however, did not give details
of the ‘technical stopover’ but insisted it’s not something to
worry about.
Reacting through his Twitter handle on Thursday, Omokri
said the Presidency should stop embarrassing itself.

He said since he was born, he has never heard of ‘technical
stop over’, adding that if Buhari wants to see his UK doctors
they should just say so.
He wrote, “Since I was born, I‘ve never heard of ‘technical
stop over’. Who is receiving technical support in London? Is
it the Presidential jet or the President? The Presidency
should stop embarrassing itself.
“If Buhari wants to see his UK doctors, say so, instead of
this ‘technical Lie’!”

Source: www.dailypost.ng/2018/05/03/stop-telling-technical-lie-buhari-went-see-uk-doctors-reno-omokri/

Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by Coldplay007(f): 10:01pm On May 03, 2018
Technical stop over to refill whatever top up that is making him more clueless by the day..
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by LibertyRep: 10:02pm On May 03, 2018
One thing about telling a lie is that you might need to keep lying so as to cover up the initial lie.

Sometimes I feel like castigating Remo but when I realise that there isn't anything Remo is doing now that Lai has not done in multiple folds before, I just sigh.

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by bizza45: 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
which one is technical stopover again... our president is a joke ... these guys keep lying to us , simply tell us u are going to visit your doctor nobody go kill u, we know u are sick no b today b today but telling us pikin lies is just stupid .... technical stopover my foot... a presido who who have spent more time outside his country than in his own country ... he should have made himself minister of travelling affairs

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by yanabasee(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
Technical Stop Over...... Buahahahahahahahahahaha....

We're technically dealing with a technical president with technical lies.....
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by clevvermind(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2018
Buhari smells lies. Only his zombies believe him.
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by pode(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2018
Technically stop in UK to buy fuel
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by musa234(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2018
Technical cluelessness and technical incompetency.. Useless government !
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by Workingdays: 11:07pm On May 03, 2018
pode:
Technically stop in UK to buy fuel
he is technically sick
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by SalamRushdie: 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
DAURA LEARNING CENTRE

Lying terms we have learnt from Buhari so far

Technical Defeat

Under Recovery

Anticipatory Approval

Technical Stop over

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by CriticMaestro: 11:40pm On May 03, 2018
Reno I though u were technically defeated...
But we all know what that means
Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:59pm On May 03, 2018
I keep finding it hard to believe that they think each of us are morons.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Telling ‘technical Lie’, Buhari Went To See His UK Doctors – Reno Omokri by wakaman: 12:25am On May 04, 2018
Reno, go and die in shame.
Your pettiness is nauseating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$16b Nipp Funds: The Fact-sheet / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki (SAN) Declares For Presidency 2019 / Aba Tailors, Not Nike Should Have Produced The Super Eagles Jerseys - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.