Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia (29112 Views)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2018
Earth lost, heaven gained cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by ufuosman(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2018
May her soul rest in peace

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 1:14am On May 04, 2018
"Life is God's novel. Let him write it." -Isaac Bashevis Singer

My Last Respect Heroine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by lakesider(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
burial pictures have become news ,,,,,,
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On May 04, 2018
God pls safe us in the hands of these Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Omooniya1: 12:25pm On May 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Spuggie: 12:25pm On May 04, 2018
Rest in Peace
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Chiscomax(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
I dont understand. Why is this here?
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by stubbornman(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
lakesider:
burial pictures have become news ,,,,,,
Shut the fvck up or you wanna Rip with her angry
if nah cleavage or bbnaija una go rush roll inside the thread.....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by asatemple(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2018
Rest in peace pretty
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Wellets50(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by kaykaymcb(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by lilyheaven: 12:29pm On May 04, 2018
Oh my sister! Rest in the boson of the Lord.
You left us so soon.
Nwanyioma, Adieu!
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Britishcoins(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2018
Chai see what Buhari and fulani has caused?
See how they just killed this beautiful woman.
Please, God ozoemena.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Lizilicious(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2018
R.I.P Doc
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2018
Such a beautiful woman

She slayed even in native Ankara

Rip Dear
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by gift01: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
What is Laser Fever?
Rip Doc
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
Adieu sweet angel.

we shall meet on that glorious morning!
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Amarabae(f): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
Chai.
Eiyaa.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by millynels(f): 12:33pm On May 04, 2018
May her soul RIP
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by BossLaifay(f): 12:35pm On May 04, 2018
stubbornman:
Shut the fvck up or you wanna Rip with her angry

if nah cleavage or bbnaija una go rush roll inside the thread.....
Do you mind that one? Silly thing!
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by AutoSpaNg: 12:36pm On May 04, 2018
Britishcoins:
Chai see what Buhari and fulani has caused?
See how they just killed this beautiful woman.
Please, God ozoemena.
look at the way this one is talking. Did Buhari invent Lassa fever?

Visit our Ultra Modern Abuja Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Facility for a free Manual and Computerized Automobile Diagnostic check for your precious Vehicle. Dont go and give roadside mechanic your vehicle to ruin for you or use substandard oil to destroy. come to the best call to book your free appointment 08189742614 or mail steve@autospa.ng
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2018
What sort of fever is 'laser' fever? Op and mods deserve to be w...hipped!

BTW,these health workers are not getting enough protection from this dangerous disease. Why don't they supply them with the sort of protective gear that we saw on the guys combating the Ebola epidemic back then. Is that not common sense enough?
Lassa is just as dangerous in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Donchuks48(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
lilyheaven:
Oh my sister! Rest in the boson of the Lord.
You left us so soon.
Nwanyioma, Adieu!
Omooniya1:
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by bedspread: 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
The Best Gift to your Life is to Accept JESTS As your Lord and Savior...

You Live is Gain
You Die is Gain....

Hallelujah
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Mutemenot(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
Too young and beautiful to die cry Rest in Peace Dr

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by GavelSlam: 12:38pm On May 04, 2018
Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by maestroferddi: 12:38pm On May 04, 2018
RIP.

She looks Godly...
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by nonix22(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
this ground dey chop something o. chai

Omalicha nwa. smh
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by Ikegagwuha: 12:40pm On May 04, 2018
May her soul and the souls of all departed rest in peace amen.
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by hitarget: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia by uchman48(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
my big sister am really devastated about your death,is like a dream to me, i can still remember the last time i saw you, i can still remem your smile and the knock you gave me when i cracked a joke, am writing this with tears because i never believed i will one day write RIP my doctor, jee nke oma my lovely aunty

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lifting Lockdown Now’ll Trigger Resurgence, WHO Warns Governments / Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Ambulance On An Emergency Runs Out Of Fuel (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.