Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable (48839 Views)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Pain-free Menstruation: How Achievable? / No Menstruation 6 Months After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by comforte: 12:38pm On May 20, 2010
please advise. why is my menstruation date always changing. i understand it can change once in a while with 2 days interval.but now i don't understand it no more. FEB'S own was on the 19th, MARCH 21, APRIL 19, MAY I WAS EXPECTED TO SEE IT ON THE 17TH NOW IT CAME TODAY 20TH. is anything wrong with me. please i need to know.
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by boomii(f): 11:00pm On May 20, 2010
Don't fret,mine is never regular especially when I'm anxious or probably got alot on ma mind and my doctor said its

okay.Yours is even still okay mine is too irregular somtimes 26days,e.t.c
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by ElRazur: 6:51am On May 21, 2010
comforte:

please advise. why is my menstruation date always changing. i understand it can change once in a while with 2 days interval.but now i don't understand it no more. FEB'S own was on the 19th, MARCH  21, APRIL 19, MAY I WAS EXPECTED TO SEE IT ON THE 17TH NOW IT CAME TODAY 20TH. is anything wrong with me. please i need to know.

There is nothing wrong with you. Period times may vary at times depending on a few factors - Stress, emotion, Body biological clock etc. Some people have exact days, some people have a slightly range. You may need to start writing down the dates it happens and you will be surprised to discover your own pattern. Or at least know when to expect it start roughly.

Please do not be alarmed, or even make attempts in calling people telling you it isnt normal. smiley

ObamaUS:

Irregular menstruation is not normal at all, You can still afford not to get bothered if u are not married but if u are married,pls go to a good lab and ask to do a mentrual disorder hormonal test, I know of a good lab in egbeda area, <<censored>>

People like you should be ashamed of yourself. You do not have to give advice if you know nothing about the subject at hand you know. From what she have posted, there is nothing to suggest something is wrong with her. She do see her period monthly, just not on the day she is expecting. How the heck you managed to translate that to a disorder and requiring a test?
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2010
Menstral start dates ar nt alwys regular, so keep ur mind at rest. If u start urs at d same date, 2 me I tink ur body wld b "2 strict". It depnds on ur nne sory menstral cycle. Keep records of ur menstral start dates (d last time it came 2 d next eg in Jan it cam on d 21st n FEB it cam 17th.d intervl btw d 2 dates is 27 days) 4 6 months, d most frequent date wil help u in determing wen 2 expect ur menses. Sumtims 1 could c her menses twice in a month-dis depends on d menstral cycle. My dear, U AR OKAY.

PS: ask ur frnds, neighbors n relatives abt ders n u wil b amazd dat some ar experiencg worst.
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by Sissy3(f): 8:48am On May 21, 2010
ObamaUS:

Irregular menstruation is not normal at all, <<censored>>

starting when
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by amibabe(f): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Irregular
menstruation is normal
I am experiencing. D same thing so I went to see my gyn doctor and he said it was normal dat dere was no problem atall.
Like my, if I see it on d 4th last month I should be seeing it on d 2nd or 1st of d next month so no problems.
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by Gigihealth: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Menstrual irregularities can be caused by a lot of factors, including pregnancy, infections, hormonal imbalances, malignancies, diseases, trauma, and some medications. To know what's normal about your menstrual cycle, you can start by keeping a record of your menstrual cycle on a calendar or your personal diary. Click on the link below to know more on menstrual irregularities and their treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/menstrual-irregularities-whats-normal-whats/
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by gynny(f): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
Menstrual irregularities can be caused by a lot of factors, including pregnancy, infections, hormonal imbalances, malignancies, diseases, trauma, and some medications. To know what's normal about your menstrual cycle, you can start by keeping a record of your menstrual cycle on a calendar or your personal diary. Click on the link below to know more on menstrual irregularities and their treatments.
http://www.gigihealth.com/menstrual-irregularities-whats-normal-whats/
Re: My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable by jbblues24(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. grin

(1) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.