Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture (24976 Views)

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Dangote Hires 15 Foreign Professors For Kano University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Emmydo360(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2018
Wow... Finally.. KUST made it to front page... But the news it came in with is really sad.. Rip to the victim embarassed
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Meetleader: 11:52am On May 04, 2018
The incident occurred late Wednesday evening when three students of the University broke through the fence and went swimming.

Another problem with Northern University... why would university undergraduates resort to fence breaking like they are caged or imprisoned...

To every aboki undergraduate out der that wants to be treated as an adult, Travel South ...

My 1 cent...
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2018
The girl who posted about him can't even type correct grammar and she is a student

S. M. H

NIGERIA!!!
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Austinoiz(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2018
Oh! I can relate. This is much like dying on top of a woman on expired tramadol.
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by onadana: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too much codeine
Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by onadana: 12:24pm On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too much codeine
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by onadana: 12:25pm On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too much codeine
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
I Die Inside Water Mean Say The Boat Or Ship Wey I Dey Inside Wreck Or Dem Tie My Hands And Legs Trow Inside Water. But For Me To Carry My Two Left Legs Say I Dey Go Swim E Kant Fit Be Possible. Even To Enter Bathtub Self Dey Fear Me Talkless Of River. Rip Sha
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by BukkyDan(f): 12:34pm On May 04, 2018
It's truly sad how people make up stories and comment negatively about someone they know nothing about.

Faruq Abubakar is like a brother to me and I know him too well. He doesn't know how to swim so he won't attempt it, he died on a rescue mission. He was trying to rescue someone else.

The riot/protest occurred due to the Dean's negligence.

To those calling him aboki et al... He is from Edo state, brought up in Kano. He was a good boy.

And no! he is not into drugs, he doesn't do drugs, he would never do drugs.

Please no more name calling and insensitive comments... imagine the pains his family and friends are going through at the moment, you all don't have an idea of what it means for your son, your source of joy... to drown, and then his body yet to be found until the third day... you don't know what it means to lose a promising child.

He was a peaceful young man in his early twenties trying to make a great future for himself, he was his Parents only hope, his mother's pillar. He loved everyone, respects everyone, cared for everyone.
He lived a quiet life, he hustled to make ends meet legitimately.
He was a perfect child even in his human imperfections, He was kindness personified.
He made a positive impact on those he came in contact with.

I can say these and more anywhere without mincing words.

Rest in perfect peace Faruq,
The entire Mahauta quarters love you, we miss you. You loved all and was loved by all.
You were supposed to come home today from school, you promised your mum you'd do her laundry today, your friends were supposed to laugh with you today, your dad was supposed to go for Juma'at prayers with you today.. But all these...none of it happened.
Instead they brought your body today... instead you were buried today...instead we're all mourning...you are not going to smile at us anymore...
God loved you more.
Rest in Peace Faruq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by lascopes(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2018
Na every year people dey die for that river? Thank God for my life sha
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by kmaster007: 1:14pm On May 04, 2018
eeyah no b kuku by force to learn hw to swim as u don die NW, u hv left ur parents for O God
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by sirjentul05(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2018
ordinary shallow water, they cannot swim, later they will be claiming big boys

***mr Jentul ***
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by juddywizard: 2:00pm On May 04, 2018
Am not understanding anymore,dem force u enter water
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by uzeba(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too much codeine
are you a human being?
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 04, 2018
This story doesnt add up.. What is the riot about That he died in the river or that he used the broken fence Those rioting lazy thieves students should be detained & held accountable for everything public property destroyed while protesting
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by effido666: 3:33pm On May 04, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Don't be a fool
dont b a fool ......d young man is right...too much codeine
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by PotatoSalad(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2018
effido666:
dont b a fool ......d young man is right...too much codeine
Cos you're not related to him, you automatically become a keyboard warrior, slob
Re: Kano University Student Drowns While Swimming . - See Picture by SwTeee(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
Emmydo360:
Wow... Finally.. KUST made it to front page... But the news it came in with is really sad.. Rip to the victim embarassed
this not the first time KUST is making it to front page... RIP to the dead...wudil river always take a soul each year

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels / University Student Praying On Roof Before Exam (pix) / The Misuse Of The Words 'ADVICE' And 'ADVISE'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.