Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN (15434 Views)

Mssn / Mssn / Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by sakaguchi(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2018
Ok, I see MSSN members are the lazy and illiterate youths Bubu was referring to

Here is it
Also, we have had a very serious problem with Christians who are being murdered, killed in Nigeria. We gonna be working on that problem, and working on that problem very, very hard, because we can’t allow that to happen"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 10:46am On May 04, 2018
Afobear:
sharrap ...take out Islam and over 76% of the world problem is gone

Can you tell us the 76% of the world problems caused by Islam?
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Afobear: 10:52am On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Can you tell us the 76% of the world problems caused by Islam?
if you as a Muslim and a popular extremist here don't know ,then I'm not nonplussed

5 Likes

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Sagay212: 10:56am On May 04, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

There is not saving Nigerians once their mumu button has been activated

do you have any other thing to say other than chanting' mumu button' all over the thread? use your head and stop acting like the typical illiterate muslim that you are. Did you listen to trump's speech, of course you won't, when all you do with your time is reciting and chanting arabic trash that you don't understand. you at least managed to get internet access. look up the video on google and stop wasting your precious time reading arabic inscription that is of no benefit to your life other than making you a problem to the world. the nigerian media reported what they heard and saw just like other international media did. but you air head terrorist won't see it..all you think about is the next group of innocent people to bomb.

7 Likes

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NotComplaining: 10:56am On May 04, 2018
We have a country where many xtians get away with murder while painting themselves as victims.

Trump knows the truth and realises the implications of throwing undue blame on the real victims of this conflict, posterity. Surreptitiously fanning hatred has been the forte of church dominated news agencies for years. They desire dominance behind the human shield gladly offered by congregants and poverty stricken zealots.

Muslims will not play the victim game because there is nothing to gain appearing meek. If truly naija xtians are the victims we would see a swarm of NGOs fighting in their defense.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 11:05am On May 04, 2018

We want to remind the makers of hate speeches and those media practitioners beating the drum of war, and their supporters, that should they succeed (and Allah forbids!), even if they have the capacity of escaping outside the country, not every member of their families have the same capacity.

A word is enough for the wise. The ffks and Omokri of Nigeria have their escape plans set out.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 11:11am On May 04, 2018
Afobear:
if you as a Muslim and a popular extremist here don't know ,then I'm not nonplussed

You were asked a simple question which deserves a simple answer; How is Islam responsible for 76% of world problems? If you can't answer in plain terms, then you are just a bigot and brain dead. You can as well, open a fresh thread and mention me then we debate this. Loads of you just talk from your anus while feeling cool with it

2 Likes

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 11:12am On May 04, 2018
The Oracle of God was committed unto the Jews. This is not something we are competing about, it is a fact.
Jesus Christ is God.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 11:14am On May 04, 2018
brodalokie:
The Oracle of God was committed unto the Jews. This is not something we are competing about, it is a fact.
Jesus Christ is God.

So Jesus Christ was telling himself that "Father forgive them becuase they know not what are doing". Lol
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2018
it's not the media that fuels the tune of war.
The media is simply y dancing to the gallery
Unfortunately, it is our Christian brothers who er unrepentantly intolerant that seeks war

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by semyman: 11:25am On May 04, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Bull crap.!!
If headslamners like, set yourselves ablaze, nobody cares .
But the one that will never be tolerated is a situation where headalammers are unleashing terror on christian population in North central part of Nigeria .
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? Nobody is interested in execution of assignments given to you guys by allah. You can keep killing yourself like you have been doing, but count Christians out of your madness.
You are daft beyond redemption, independent slave of guy men in suit
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 11:31am On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

So Jesus Christ was telling himself that "Father forgive them becuase they know not what are doing". Lol

Yes. God is omnipresent Spirit. Jesus spoke as a man there because the Spirit God had left him in preparation for the sacrifice. The sacrifice that covers your sins. Jesus is calling on you today, whether you're a Muslim, Hermits, Hare Krishna, Indigenous Pagans etc to believe on him for the remittance of your sins. By the law shall no flesh be saved, only through grace in Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 11:33am On May 04, 2018
Romans 3 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”

5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6 Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8 And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just.

All Have Sinned
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 11:40am On May 04, 2018
brodalokie:

Yes. God is omnipresent Spirit. Jesus spoke as a man there because the Spirit God had left him in preparation for the sacrifice. The sacrifice that covers your sins. Jesus is calling on you today, whether you're a Muslim, Hermits, Hare Krishna, Indigenous Pagans etc to believe on him for the remittance of your sins. By the law shall no flesh be saved, only through grace in Jesus Christ

Save your sermons till Sunday and preach.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 11:50am On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Save your sermons till Sunday and preach.

Father Abraham is the father of Ismail and Isaac but Isaac is God's choose son. So the Oracle of God was committed unto Israel according to the book of Romans, and another verse said, I quote "in Isaac shall thy seed be called". The truth is universal and doesn't need you to believe it or validate it.

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 11:59am On May 04, 2018
brodalokie:

Father Abraham is the father of Ismail and Isaac but Isaac is God's choose son. So the Oracle of God was committed unto Israel according to the book of Romans, and another verse said, I quote "in Isaac shall thy seed be called". The truth is universal and doesn't need you to believe it or validate it.

Save your sermons till Sunday
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 12:08pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

Save your sermons till Sunday

If you claim to know God and a truth seeker, you could have known that every seconds counts with God and His gospel (sermon).
I am offering you the way out of the law. The way of the Holy Spirit. The way of grace.
This is a greater honour than what any other can offer you in this world and the next...

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Sagay212: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
it's not the media that fuels the tune of war.
The media is simply y dancing to the gallery
Unfortunately, it is our Christian brothers who er unrepentantly intolerant that seeks war

SO TELLING MUSLIM TERRORIST TO STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS MEANS SEEKING WAR TO YOU?
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by semyman: 12:22pm On May 04, 2018
brodalokie:

If you understand your bible very well, you would have read about the stone which the builder rejected becoming the head of the corner stone. God's favour was taken away from you that worship guy men in suits and sold your saviour for money and it has been given to those that worship him 5 times a day. You have no intercessor, Jesus will even deny you on judgement day

1 Like

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
Sagay212:

SO TELLING MUSLIM TERRORIST TO STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS MEANS SEEKING WAR TO YOU?
When the war comes, just don't start crying like a baby
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
semyman:
If you understand your bible very well, you would have read about the stone which the builder rejected becoming the head of the corner stone. God's favour was taken away from you that worship guy men in suits and sold your saviour for money and it has been given to those that worship him 5 times a day. You have no intercessor, Jesus will even deny you on judgement day
Very true
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by fxskye: 12:50pm On May 04, 2018
Akanfe94:
This is not the first time we are being depicted as terrorist, evils, and other sorts of illicit act by western media as well as Nigeria mainstream media.

When you made a mistake, they blame it on Islam. When a Muslim commits atrocities, they blame it on our holy book. The non-muslims have never for once see us as human being who is not infallible neither impeccable.

They call our noble prophet all sorts of names, some will be like "I wonder how false prophet successfully brainwashed Muslim" pathetically, they have no knowledge of Islam but what their pastors keep telling them in church.

Despite crusade, evanlegism, media misrepresentation, natural hatred, Islam still remain fastest growing religion in the world.

This is a big challenges to every Muslim ummah, no much differences between Missionary, wester education and colonialism. They are successfully dominating all the parastals in Nigeria. They have become the mover and the shaker, they determine what is to publish, to air, to broadcast in our media outlets.

However, in this contemporary period of ours, we should encourage motivate and inspire our Muslim brothers and sisters to take education as something very paramount.

As the Saying goes, lies can travel for years, truth will definitely emerged one day.....
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Dreydoe(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2018
I am a Proud Muslim and am not a Terrorist!
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
Bull crap.!!
If headslamners like, set yourselves ablaze, nobody cares .
But the one that will never be tolerated is a situation where headalammers are unleashing terror on christian population in North central part of Nigeria .
Who are killing Muslims , is it not their fellow Muslims ? Nobody is interested in execution of assignments given to you guys by allah. You can keep killing yourself like you have been doing, but count Christians out of your madness.
who made your fathers suya in 1966,is it not Christians?
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2018
koolaid87:
You are mad

Islam support all these killings.

Islam is the only religion that brings out the militancy in her fellowership
so as old as you are,no brain lipsrsealed
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by ollah2: 1:08pm On May 04, 2018
brodalokie:

If you claim to know God and a truth seeker, you could have known that every seconds counts with God and His gospel (sermon).
I am offering you the way out of the law. The way of the Holy Spirit. The way of grace.
This is a greater honour than what any other can offer you in this world and the next...

Trash
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Sagay212: 1:48pm On May 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
When the war comes, just don't start crying like a baby

LOL...IN YOUR ISLAMIC TERRORIST MIND YOU THINK YOU CAN THREATEN PEOPLE WITH WAR. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WILL BE WIPED OUT THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by 97loodbre(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
Let's look at it this way : Borno , Yobe, Adamawa, are all in d northern part of d country and are Muslims dominated states. Therefore, the random killing of innocent souls in d market, motorparks and any public place is most likely to have Muslims as more of the victims. The wanton destruction of lives and properties in this states affects the indigenes who are Muslims more, ppl have been killed in d mosques uncountable times, people have been murdered in their way to the mosques and even on Eid days with reckless abandon. So I winder where and how d media got d idea that it is only Christians that are being killed. So many esteemed Islamic scholars like sheikh Jafar in Kano, Ustaz Albani in Zaria have been murdered in cold blood by these demons , many scholars who spoke against them have been silenced permanently but d bias media as usual refused to see all these. Let them continue, I assure them of one thing for sure, when the fire starts burning finally, it would consume them and so many if their friend , families and loved ones as well. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2018
Sagay212:
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW MUSLIMS WILL BE WIPED OUT THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.
We know about how u pple are secretly piling up weapons. We know about the armoury the wealthy churches are building building.
We know too that the church, thru their extortionist tithe money, is wealthy beyond imagination.
But one thing I can guarantee you is that, muslims never ever lose a war.
Any war with the muslims means eternal conflict

Hiding behind the comfort of ur computer, u boast of war because you have never ever smelt it. If war comes many will die and u will surely wish you never contemplated it
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by Afobear: 2:28pm On May 04, 2018
ollah2:

You were asked a simple question which deserves a simple answer; How is Islam responsible for 76% of world problems? If you can't answer in plain terms, then you are just a bigot and brain dead. You can as well, open a fresh thread and mention me then we debate this. Loads of you just talk from your anus while feeling cool with it
bitch , don't have the time nor energy to tackle you an extremist today ,but when you give me reasons boko haram,muric,Al queada,Taliban ,alshabad,the guerilla group in Philippines and many more torment and carry out mayhem ,then you get your answer .....Nnama
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 2:41pm On May 04, 2018
semyman:

God is His own interpreter. One word against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven in this world and the next to come. But if we or and angel from heaven preached that different from what we have taught you before, let him be accursed. Amen
Re: Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN by brodalokie: 2:42pm On May 04, 2018
Revelation 22 vs 12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.

A Warning
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I Am Coming Quickly
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain / Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? / The Best Way Of Earning A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.