Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit (3544 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 10:32am On May 04, 2018
All the signs a pointing to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Crocky23: 10:34am On May 04, 2018
Jubril you mean.

1 Like

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 04, 2018
PMB was clearly poisoned hence the technical stopover and straight to Katsina.

Something went down. The white man has not allowed PMB to implement any of his budget.
2016, the use a ND avengers.
2017 NAss held budget hostage as PMB was poisoned and Osinbajo assented to a budget bill never made public.
Now 2018 PMB appears poisoned again, NAss sitting on budget.

My people wake up.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by OFFICIAL336: 12:37pm On May 04, 2018
GenBuhari:

Something went down. The white man has not allowed PMB to implement any of his budget.
2017 NAss held budget hostage as PMB was poisoned and Osinbajo assented to a budget bill never made public.

My people wake up.
If you continue like this, you might die young.

So na technical stop over APC dey call am now? Continue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Horus(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
GenBuhari:
All the signs a pointing to this.

What signs did you notice?

3 Likes

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by CodeTemplar: 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
What will Trump poison Buhari for? What motive ?

2 Likes

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by kamalcole3000: 2:30pm On May 04, 2018
GenBuhari:

My people wake up.

You mean your almajiri brothers?

3 Likes

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 5:33am On May 05, 2018
He left US with no media coverage as is usual.

Why?

Two days later media reported he was in London on a "technical stopover" no clarification given.

Returned to Abuja at midnight and more or less travelled straight to his home in Katsina.

Those are the signs.
Horus:

What signs did you notice?
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 5:34am On May 05, 2018
If I tell you you won't believe me anyway.

I suspect you are not black. Am I correct?
CodeTemplar:
What will Trump poison Buhari for? What motive ?
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Alejoc(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2018
Conspiracy Theorist!

America can poison Buhari even in Aso Rock if theybso which ... Patriotism is almost dead in this country and everybody in his kitchen cabinet can be bought at a price.... Remember Babachir Lawan?

I am still waiting for Buhari apology and prosecution of Babachir Lawan

1 Like

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Truthcat: 6:57am On May 05, 2018
Why would Trump poison him when.he's doing what Trump wants? Trump asked Buhari to sign an agreement that will only favor the US and he did, so what else does Trump want? We the subjugated people in Nigeria have to take some action before the US can help and support us, American will never initiate anything on anyone-s behalf.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2018
No details, no proof, no sense, just speculation... Na wa for OP.
Someone that is old and almost gone is who u are dignifying with Trump's name abi?

Now tell me, why would Trump poison Buhari?

Some threads on Nairaland should not be allowed to last for up to five minutes before being closed down.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by doublewisdom: 7:16am On May 05, 2018
If that's true,then Trump has done Nigerians a very big favour.

4 Likes

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by mightyhazell: 7:17am On May 05, 2018
this guy and poison sef...

u dey see poison for sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 7:26am On May 05, 2018
One thing I believe is that Trump would advise him to rescind his decision to contest in 2019.

As for slow-poisoning him as they call it here, lipsrsealed
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 8:32am On May 05, 2018
US may want to use slow poisoning and economic to slow down and sabotage Buhari's govt and his development plans for our nation.

Regarding Babachir, why are asking Buhari to apologise? Buhari has done his role which was to suspend him from cabinet whilst his case is investigated. Has the VP published his findings on the investigation, even then it would be upto the police and anti graft agencies to prosecute if the seem worthy of prosecution.
Alejoc:
Conspiracy Theorist!

America can poison Buhari even in Aso Rock if theybso which ... Patriotism is almost dead in this country and everybody in his kitchen cabinet can be bought at a price.... Remember Babachir Lawan?

I am still waiting for Buhari apology and prosecution of Babachir Lawan
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2018
True he is doing a lot of what Trump and the West want, but he is also intent on fixing Nigeria, which is Trump's and the West's biggest Nightmare.
Trump and the West have only allowed him to remain thusfar because he has toed the line on issues important to them e.g. Immigration / Libyan repatriation, payment of loans and contractors, foreign relations etc.

However you sense his usefulness to West is coming to an end as ultimately they can not allow president who is intent on fighting corruption and fixing Nigeria.

Especially since the white man's main errand stooge Obasanjo is shouting for Buhari's removal upandan should be taken as a big clue to what the West intends to happen with the presidency.

Truthcat:
Why would Trump poison him when.he's doing what Trump wants? Trump asked Buhari to sign an agreement that will only favor the US and he did, so what else does Trump want? We the subjugated people in Nigeria have to take some action before the US can help and support us, American will never initiate anything on anyone-s behalf.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by GreyLaw(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2018
This guy keeps writing gibberish. Poison this, poison that.

Our president may have good intentions, which I seriously doubt, but he absolutely lacks the ability and capacity to save Nigeria.

Sorry, he is as bad, bigoted and incapable as they come!

1 Like

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 05, 2018
So your own mind if Trump after Trump poisoned our president he should leave a trail of detail and evidence in order that people like will believe he did it? That is what makes sense to you
?

Why Trump want poison Buhari? to control him and his govt, like was done successfully last year, when sudden mysterious illness took PMB out of power at times of crucial decision.

Ultimately US will not want Buhari to serve a 2nd term as the need African president to be unpatriotic and corruptible, neither of which applies to PMB.
kingkakaone:
No details, no proof, no sense, just speculation... Na wa for OP.
Someone that is old and almost gone is who u are dignifying with Trump's name abi?

Now tell me, why would Trump poison Buhari?

Some threads on Nairaland should not be allowed to last for up to five minutes before being closed down.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 05, 2018
GenBuhari:
So your own mind if Trump after Trump poisoned our president he should leave a trail of detail and evidence in order that people like will believe he did it? That is what makes sense to you
?

Why Trump want poison Buhari? to control him and his govt, like was done successfully last year, when sudden mysterious illness took PMB out of power at times of crucial decision.

Ultimately US will not want Buhari to serve a 2nd term as the need African president to be unpatriotic and corruptible, neither of which applies to PMB.
So PMB is not corrupt or unpatriotic abi?
Just be supporting blindly there o. Upon all u have been seeing since he came to power u are still holding unto this fallacy.
A patriotic president would have found a solution to the herdsmen menace since last year.
BTW, ur theories are based on hypothesis which is only meaningful to only u and ur cronies since u don't have proof.
Just try to relax and think better next time.
Thank u.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 05, 2018
It is lazy of you to dismiss this as gibberish. After unless you have answers to the points I raised, I suggest it wise to consider poisoning to be at least a probability.

Consider where Nigeria would today if Buhari had not become President.

Oil Revenue will be less than 30% of what it was in 2014.

NSA Dasuki will continue sharing defence budget whilst Boko haram gains strength and over-runs entire country.

NAss will continue to extort bribes from gov officials and pad budgets for the constituency projects scam.

Customs , JAmB and other govt agencies will continue to remit nothing to the govt.

The Abuja - Kaduna rail would be just another abandoned project.

Even less allocations will be paid states. More states will owe workers even more salaries. With no prospect of bailout

The the runway in Abuja would still be a mere concept.

IDPs will all still be in IDP camps and their numbers would be increasing at an ever accelerating rate.

IPOB would quickly become the terrorists group in the South East

Just Imagine if Buhari had not been there when the ND Avengers struck and the Western oil companies who is behind them shut down oil production in the country?

GreyLaw:
This guy keeps writing gibberish. Poison this, poison that.

Our president may have good intentions, which I seriously doubt, but he absolutely lacks the ability and capacity to save Nigeria.

Sorry, he is as bad, bigoted and incapable as they come!
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Truthcat: 12:26am On May 06, 2018
When you talk about west, you need to know where to draw the line. Trump himself is not a fan of most of the west, he's a nationalist while globalist are in the majority, but Trump had to play a little politics because he knows Buhari's head was on the chopping block and had no choice than to accept the spread of the trade war risk extended to him.

Trump is not concerned about govts doing the right thing for their people, he's concerned about irresponsible govts of the world that want to pass their responsibility to the United and the ones that are threats to America, and even at that, he just brought south and north koreas together after 60 years of conflicts, something the globalist had been fueling and intended to spark another full blown war. This should tell you who Trump is, a true man of peace. And like every business man, he wants to be the one closing the deal with smiles, and that
was exactly what he did, leaving Buhari wondering what he just signed.

I.didn't get your Libya, loans and contractors story.

GenBuhari:
True he is doing a lot of what Trump and the West want, but he is also intent on fixing Nigeria, which is Trump's and the West's biggest Nightmare.
Trump and the West have only allowed him to remain thusfar because he has toed the line on issues important to them e.g. Immigration / Libyan repatriation, payment of loans and contractors, foreign relations etc.

However you sense his usefulness to West is coming to an end as ultimately they can not allow president who is intent on fighting corruption and fixing Nigeria.

Especially since the white man's main errand stooge Obasanjo is shouting for Buhari's removal upandan should be taken as a big clue to what the West intends to happen with the presidency.

Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by IsaAbubakar: 12:44am On May 06, 2018
Trump will be doing humanity a great favor
trust me he'll automatically book a place in Allah's kingdom grin
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by GreyLaw(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2018
GenBuhari:
It is lazy of you to dismiss this as gibberish. After unless you have answers to the points I raised, I suggest it wise to consider poisoning to be at least a probability.

Consider where Nigeria would today if Buhari had not become President.

Oil Revenue will be less than 30% of what it was in 2014.

NSA Dasuki will continue sharing defence budget whilst Boko haram gains strength and over-runs entire country.

NAss will continue to extort bribes from gov officials and pad budgets for the constituency projects scam.

Customs , JAmB and other govt agencies will continue to remit nothing to the govt.

The Abuja - Kaduna rail would be just another abandoned project.

Even less allocations will be paid states. More states will owe workers even more salaries. With no prospect of bailout

The the runway in Abuja would still be a mere concept.

IDPs will all still be in IDP camps and their numbers would be increasing at an ever accelerating rate.

IPOB would quickly become the terrorists group in the South East

Just Imagine if Buhari had not been there when the ND Avengers struck and the Western oil companies who is behind them shut down oil production in the country?

You response is full of conjextures.

How about the various cases of corruption tagged on people who are currently in government, Buhari's government?

How many people in the previous government have been convicted of corruption? I mean, you conveniently ignored glaring failures on Buhari's part in order to keep him on the pedestal as Nigeria's saviour.

I accept that you love Buhari and see him as the best for Nigeria. I respect him as president, but see him as incapable.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
Breaking news:

PMB is due in London tomorrow by orders of his UK doctors.
I just wish he doesn't go.

I said before that PMB is being poisoned by the white devils at times of crucial decision such as passing of budget which is expected tomorrow.

If you think this is all coincidence you may need to have your head examined.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by MrMystrO(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2018
This one don finally Mad! grin
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 12:42am On May 08, 2018
Obasanjo is the white man errand boy on ground. By Obasanjo shouting for PMB's removal, we can know the white supremacist system are ready to have PMB permanently removed from power.

He was set up in the impeachment trap by America pushing him to approve purchase of military jets without NAss approval.

To increase their options he was invited to US and made to publicly confess to constitutional breach.

Finally it seems he was likely given a slow poison by Trump during his visit and was secretly spirited out to London.

Where he was poisoned last year during his vacation.

I wish Buhari could stay clear of these white devils you cannot appease or try to appeal to their humanity because that is what they are lacking.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Debazent1: 1:25am On May 08, 2018
Poisoned ke,for what nao.
Trump did not poison the Saudi prince,na buhari him go con poison.
Op,respect yourself ooo

Meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 5:35am On May 08, 2018
We have pathetic white devils hiding amongst us on these forums and defending the actions of white supremacists nations like Europe and America. Can you swear you are not one of these pathetic white devils ?
Debazent1:
Poisoned ke,for what nao.
Trump did not poison the Saudi prince,na buhari him go con poison.
Op,respect yourself ooo

Meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 6:25am On May 08, 2018
Here are some predictions of what may transpired in coming days or weeks:

The real reasons PMB is poisoned by white supremacist nations US and UK will become clearer.

1st prediction this thread may be deleted without reason or notice.

2nd prediction : PMB will not be available at the time the 2018 budget is finally passed.

3rd Prediction: VP who is in a secret white devil sponsored cabal with the leadership of NAss, will again assent to the budget bill which would not be made public as was done with 2017 budget bill, that was never released.

4th VP through assent or inaction will allow NAss to make constitutional amendments. That would make balkanisation and chaotic break down of law and order and sectarian conflict more likely.

5th PMB will not be available to contest the 2019 elections. Either because he is incapacitated or dies from the latest doses of poisoning his white devil "doctors" will give him or he is persuaded by them to resign on health grounds.

6th VP will sign the controversial African Free Trade Initiative which is a British plot from 2010 to bring in European imports to the huge Nigerian market whilst bypassing our custom taxes. This may be the final reason the pathetic white devil supremacists decided to take PMB out.

7th Expect most of breaking news and exclusives on the president's health status, treatment and inner workings of his govt whilst he is incapacitated to be coming for Sahara Reporters ( a CIA outfit whose role is to misinform and deflection us from suspecting white devil for causing the crisis that would ensue in Nigeria) or other white devil supremacist global news agencies.

More predictions may follow.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by Nobody: 8:32am On May 08, 2018
Since it takes over 6months to pass the budget, PMB should have presented the 2019 budget estimate to NAss before he goes on medical vacation to UK.
Re: Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit by johnmartus(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2018
wink guy i have been following your atrocities committed here on daily base's actually I don't want to talk to you because you always sound unhealthy ,even your words related to that mental people on the street.
GenBuhari:
Here are some predictions of what may transpired in coming days or weeks:

The real reasons PMB is poisoned by white supremacist nations US and UK will become clearer.

1st prediction this thread may be deleted without reason or notice.

2nd prediction : PMB will not be available at the time the 2018 budget is finally passed.

3rd Prediction: VP who is in a secret white devil sponsored cabal with the leadership of NAss, will again assent to the budget bill which would not be made public as was done with 2017 budget bill, that was never released.

4th VP through assent or inaction will allow NAss to make constitutional amendments. That would make balkanisation and chaotic break down of law and order and sectarian conflict more likely.

5th PMB will not be available to contest the 2019 elections. Either because he is incapacitated or dies from the latest doses of poisoning his white devil "doctors" will give him or he is persuaded by them to resign on health grounds.

6th VP will sign the controversial African Free Trade Initiative which is a British plot from 2010 to bring in European imports to the huge Nigerian market whilst bypassing our custom taxes. This may be the final reason the pathetic white devil supremacists decided to take PMB out.

7th Expect most of breaking news and exclusives on the president's health status, treatment and inner workings of his govt whilst he is incapacitated to be coming for Sahara Reporters ( a CIA outfit whose role is to misinform and deflection us from suspecting white devil for causing the crisis that would ensue in Nigeria) or other white devil supremacist global news agencies.

More predictions may follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape / Edo Election: President Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Marching Orders / Why Igbos Won’t Have Exclusive Right To Presidency In 2023 – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.