Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee (11523 Views)

What Is Legitimate To Begin With In Nigeria For An Impending Returnee / OPEC: Libya Overtakes Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Oil Producer / Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:03pm On May 04, 2018
Viking007:
He doesn't pick his calls.

I have asked people to mail/call
From anywhere you can think
UK
Naija
Mails

He's not responding to non
But he comes on and off on NL

This silence has been going on since Wednesday morning

The day I was to get my money
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
Stormyweather:
the scenes don't relate. he will give her stories and more stories till she lets it go

look at it from this point; someone who took loan from the bank, will he come to say his laptop was lost in dreamland?
He didn't even show proof of the items bought which is proof that he didn't buy any.
Also, in business, you don't take loan and come to tell stories. He should be able to anticipate any thing that would happen, it's called RISK!!!

In all, the guy never had intentions to start up shit! he just took advantage of the Nice lady.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Viking007(m): 4:08pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

I have asked people to mail/call
From anywhere you can think
UK
Naija
Mails

He's not responding to non
But he comes on and off on NL

This silence has been going on since Wednesday morning

The day I was to get my money
Well, if you want your money back you can get it. You have almost everything needed.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:11pm On May 04, 2018
Viking007:
Well, if you want your money back you can get it. You have almost everything needed.

That easy?
I am not in naija
Who do I know in his hometown?
Lol

Police will swindle me join
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Parents?

cheesy cheesy
I dunno nothing about him

I only started digging out info with the name on the account number
I found his siblings fb
His dads and family pictures

Now I knoe his hometown

I have dropped messages on his dads fb and his sister that their bro/son scammed me

I am not on fb
I had to get one so I can get the info I have
ok, thats interesting. But you should not have started by saying he "scammed" you. You could have started by saying he is owing you (just politely) and from there see their response. But since you have stated scam, they will respond fast if they don't want you to add them in the image tarnishing game smiley

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
ok, thats interesting. But you should not have started by saying he "scammed" you. You could have started by saying he is owing you (just politely) and from there see their response. But since you have stated scam, they will respond fast if they don't want you to add them in the image tarnishing game smiley

Now don't start with this
angry angry

I can be cool same time crazy

I will say it over and over
He scammed me

You can now exit the thread

3 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by shaybebaby(f): 4:26pm On May 04, 2018
ID, that money is gone. Anyone with an atom of decency will not cease communication even if they do not have it. After all there was no issue with the communication before money changed hands.

In all, lesson learned. I do not loan people money. I give what I can when I have, however little and dependent on my mood. That way, you have no expectations of them and have satisfied your conscience.

100k pere Lori bobo na daaru bayi?!!

2 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Now don't start with this
angry angry

I can be cool same time crazy

I will say it over and over
He scammed me

You can now exit the thread
nobody is disputing that fact. So if he scammed you, take a legal action and stop disturbing the whole internet. People are scammed millions and they move on! sad
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
nobody is disputing that fact. So if he scammed you, take a legal action and stop disturbing the whole internet. People are scammed millions and they move on! sad

You are a certified fool

#ignored #

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2018
shaybebaby:
ID, that money is gone. Anyone with an atom of decency will not cease communication even if they do not have it. After all there was no issue with the communication before money changed hands.

In all, lesson learned. I do not loan people money. I give what I can when I have, however little and dependent on my mood. That way, you have no expectations of them and have satisfied your conscience.

100k pere Lori bobo na daaru bayi?!!

Ofcus we were still talking football before I asked for my money

The money is gone but there's no way he can ever make it
Walahi
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

You are a certified fool

#ignored #
you can't claimed to have ignored me yet you quoted me. i really feel bad about what has happened to you and i hope you get your money back. Sorry if i sounded rude in the comment before this. All the best.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by fibonacci2526: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
nobody is disputing that fact. So if he scammed you, take a legal action and stop disturbing the whole internet. People[b] are scammed millions and they move on! :[/b](

This is totally wrong, like wtf is wrong with us in this country. So because the money isn't up to a million, she should just walk away? Wow.

3 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2018
Neyoor:
Lol, This is serious o. Op is having a good heart anyway, its something I can do as well. That's how I borrowed one man I met at the Atm a token because he said the Atm ceased his card only if he will return back the money tomorrow. Na so I borrowed one girl I met online 10k to sort out school issue, only if she will pay me back tomorrow.

Jigbdda, Oya come and borrow me 1million naira o, I need it for my bet9ja business tongue tongue tongue

Sorry OP, may God replenish you in folds.

One million ke? grin. Where should I get that amount of money tongue?
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2018
Jigba:

One million ke? grin. Where should I get that amount of money tongue?

Lol! From your savings now
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
wtf is wrong with you?

You have been insensitive of op's plight. Are you related to the scammer?

so because people are scammed millions and they moved on, makes it right?

How is op disturbing the internet? Is it your internet? Is she using your data?

If you dont have any sensitive thing to type, pls, shove those your fingers inside your boxers and self-service yourself to sleep.

I pray you get scammed of all your life savings oneday, you will then stop being insensitive to other peoples misfortune.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by adadioranmah(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2018
Op, God bless your good heart. I pray you get that money back in numerous folds

It is at times like this that I miss Idowuogbo

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2018
desiregold:
wtf is wrong with you?

You have been insensitive of op's plight. Are you related to the scammer?

so because people are scammed millions and they moved on, makes it right?

How is op disturbing the internet? Is it your internet? Is she using your data?

If you dont have any sensitive thing to type, pls, shove those your fingers inside your boxers and self-service yourself to sleep.

I pray you get scammed of all your life savings oneday, you will then stop being insensitive to other peoples misfortune.
if you have followed my conversation with op you wouldn't have made this comment. I am sensitive to her plight.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by motherfucker: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt, I swear you balling and may God bless you big time for this.

Nairaland is full of creepy beings...there is this one called NairalandSARS that has sent sympathetic emails to almost all my handle until I warned him to stop... At that point I knew he was sending same emails to virtually everyone on here.

Even if I am sitting on millions, dyt I will never do what you have done. Only God can reward you.

The only person I have gone all the way to lend 100k and more was my friend who is a nairalander too. He gave me 5k when we hadn't met some years ago and that magnanimous gesture stuck to me.

You try tirigbosa for u.

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2018
adadioranmah:
Op, God bless your good heart. I pray you get that money back in numerous folds

motherfucker:

Dyt, I swear you balling and may God bless you big time for this.

You try tirigbosa for u.

What can I do na

He has done his

I am still chilling
This name of his will go places he never ever imagined

Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by luvablesam(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt is actually a wobnderful being..The best of the best...

like someone said if he had any decency he shouldnt have stopped communicating with you...

You will get your money back...relax. n please dont stop doing good...You are just lovely
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2018
luvablesam:
Dyt is actually a wobnderful being..The best of the best...

like someone said if he had any decency he shouldnt have stopped communicating with you...

You will get your money back...relax. n please dont stop doing good...You are just lovely

Lol
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by afongha3: 8:59pm On May 04, 2018
LOL!

An alleged bimbo with the much touted "large heart" (as confirmed by her acolytes), reels out the choicest insults ("fool" seems to be a particular favorite!) at the slightest whim. Indeed the observations being made seem valid - to any observer, the exchanges seems like romance gone bad, more than anything.

No, I'm not holding brief for the alleged scammer, just aiming to highlight the glaring. . . . lipsrsealed

PS I'm not in the mood to engage dinghogs at the moment. was only drawn here becos OP decided to spam threads on her dalliances with opportunistic twats, dats all.

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
afongha3:
LOL!

An alleged bimbo with the much touted "large heart" (as confirmed by her acolytes), reels out the choicest insults ("fool" seems to be a particular favorite!) at the slightest whim. Indeed the observations being made seem valid - to any observer, the exchanges seems like romance gone bad, more than anything.

No, I'm not holding brief for the alleged scammer, just aiming to highlight the glaring. . . . lipsrsealed

PS I'm not in the mood to engage dinghogs at the moment. was only drawn here becos OP decided to spam threads on her dalliances with opportunistic twats, dats all.

Where in those screenshots showed any romance?

Dimp
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by iHart(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
I want to advice you op, just stick with the guy who you had dealings with. Leave out the parents and siblings out of this. You may have to even pay dearly for bringing there name and picture into this. Just pray his family are too ignorant to take up this. Thats my humble advice.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
I want to advice you op, just stick with the guy who you had dealings with. Leave out the parents and siblings out of this. You may have to even pay dearly for bringing there name and picture into this. Just pray his family are too ignorant to take up this. Thats my humble advice.

Tell me about it Mr lawyer
Contact them or you take it up for them

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by ifyalways(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2018
Sorry Dyt.

Never give a loan, dash what you can and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by CarlosTheJackal: 11:39pm On May 04, 2018
iHart:
you can't claimed to have ignored me yet you quoted me. i really feel bad about what has happened to you and i hope you get your money back. Sorry if i sounded rude in the comment before this. All the best.
I know you are born to be an Idiot but I'm surprised you finally merged it with stupidity

11 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by CarlosTheJackal: 11:40pm On May 04, 2018
Dyt:

Tell me about it Mr lawyer
Contact them or you take it up for them

Don't listen to that fool. He might be the scammer.

1 Like

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Tyche(m): 12:00am On May 05, 2018
Op is 99% responsible for being scammed. she has herself to blame and no one else. All those tiger way you been dey form na wash after all grin

Anyway, I commend you for coming out to admit your mistakes, but justifying it on your good heart na story for Amadioha. You had a personal motive for what you did, which kind yeye large heart una dey talk sef.

I pity the guy thou, is 100k enough reason to have your family pics all over the net? nah.

6 Likes

Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Next2Bezee(m): 12:11am On May 05, 2018
Sorry dyt, there isn't much that can be done about this from outside Nigeria.

He will get his comeuppance eventually.
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by Dyt(f): 4:53am On May 05, 2018
Tyche:
but justifying it on your good heart na story for Amadioha. You had a personal motive for what you did, which kind yeye large heart una dey talk sef.

Personal motive?
Tell me about it Mr Judge
Re: Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee by BetaThings: 6:32am On May 05, 2018
iHart:

You cannot tell a child who has been beaten not to cry
The child can also cry anyway he wants
Nairaland is not the whole internet

And on FP of Nairaland we see that there are over 1million subscribers. How many have read this thread or commented
Let her carry out this campaign diligently and as expansively as possible

I support whatever legal step she takes to recover her money
Dishonesty is the greatest obstacle to business success in Nigeria - it is worse than poor roads, unstable power supply etc
Fraudsters must be celebrated and exposed to the maximum publicity imaginable

They are worse than fraudulent politicians

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Warns Of Beef, Dairy Products Scarcity / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.