Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) (25264 Views)

Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
He no go better for am! Nigeria is bleeding he is pulling stunts. E no fit work again abeg.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Sgwin: 7:09pm On May 04, 2018
Campaign
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by CHIGIM: 8:35pm On May 04, 2018
EE DEY PAIN U
Firefire:
Criminals!

Prof. Osunbade is a deceiver and a professional liar. EOD!

For the morons and asslickers quoting me out of order, may your lives be run like the current state of Nigeria. Yeye fowls. grin
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2018
CHIGIM:
EE DEY PAIN U

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by afongha3: 8:46pm On May 04, 2018
InansBobo:
See reactions
So?
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by CHIGIM: 8:49am On May 05, 2018
ee dey pain u
[quote author=Firefire post=67286258][/quote]
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2018
CHIGIM:
ee dey pain u

Get behind me...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by CHIGIM: 9:17am On May 05, 2018
hahaha am at ur behind na please stop masturbating when ever u guys hear buhari, he is our president till 2019,get that.
Firefire:

Get behind me...
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Oloriburuku igbo what does one expect from you except the hate gifted to you by your never do well father. It is not right if it is not Igbo doing it, I would have cursed your miserable life to the death if not for NL ban. Why not bring your wretched father to compete with Osibanjo and let see what a disgrace your entire household is all about.

Mydn44 wa wo Omo alako’igba yi?

O ni lati da se’ria fun. Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Ballmer: 11:54am On May 05, 2018
Is that the best you can do ?

Firefire:

Mydn44 wa wo Omo alako’igba yi?

O ni lati da se’ria fun. Rule 2

Oloriburuku igbo what does one expect from you except the hate gifted to you by your never do well father. It is not right if it is not Igbo doing it, I would have cursed your miserable life to the death if not for NL ban. Why not bring your wretched father to compete with Osibanjo and let see what a disgrace your entire household is all about.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Mcphamous(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2018
fawaz22:
it not dat i dont wanto discuss but i found you worthless for my worthwhile words...i dont blame you sheybi u don chop meal wey burry your sense...lazy youth.
ode me i know the truth na y i dey stand by it
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by dareal199(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
Kudos to the Vp, i don't really expect him to eat with the kids, i just expect him to greet the kids and any other thing and goes but he don't do that, that shows the amount of love he has for this country by going extra miles eating and teaching the kids, Welldone sir , keep one the good work.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by kenrajmill(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
The program is helping a lot of people, the pupils are really benefiting because it encourages them to be in school regularly, the program is helping their parents as well, because it will reduce their cost on food. Those over 50,000 women employed as cook for the pupils are also benefiting as well... In conclusion, the program is not meant for only the pupils but for the benefit of all... Thanks to the Federal Govt for this wonderful innovative. Nigeria is moving forward
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by dareal199(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2018
Why do you stand to be a son of hate, you are cursing like you don't have elders at home, thats really bad of you, you need to change, can you please tell me the stunts is the VP is pulling, it is high time you rethink and know what you will be saying about
Kdon2:
He no go better for am! Nigeria is bleeding he is pulling stunts. E no fit work again abeg.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by abiodunosin(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=67273918]Criminals!

Prof. Osunbade is a deceiver and a professional liar. EOD!

For the morons and asslickers quoting me out of order, may your lives be run like the current state of Nigeria. Yeye fowls. grin[

he's a deceiver for eating with pupil, i wonder if you have such opportunity when you were still a teenager........what people like you want is for this country to be languishing under the obnoxious act of the past pharaoh .....i say God forbid....may your life be run like how this country was run in the past
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Peappy49(f): 4:27pm On May 11, 2018
Well am not surprised, even before he became the Vice President, he had always treated both the poor and the rich equal. he doesn't look down on people. Kudos to you sir,
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Davidic419: 4:33pm On May 11, 2018
Getting very close to the masses creates a great deal of excitement compared to leaders who only talk on tv and never try to relate with the people. This also a testament to the fact that the national home grown school scheme is a success. It has provided several oppurtunities for farmers and cooks. Moreso, the feeding is to a great extent aiding learning in schools.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by oladimejiidowu6(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
If they want they should enter sambisa forest to fight Boko Haram themselves, they are going come 2019

Enough of all these deception.... I stay in the eastern Nigeria and not even a single day have I see any dirty school feeding program happening over here. undecided
Which part of the eastern part do you stay? for the records the the programme currently runs in at least 19 states of the federation namely; Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue and Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa and Niger states and still spreading to other states as time goes on so why are u now saying you've not seen it in the east when four state out of the five states in the eastern part of Nigeria have already benefited from the scheme?
Kindly open your eyes wide man and see the good sides of life and not the negative aspect that you've program your mindset to...#Safe
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
InansBobo:
Here are some pictures of Nigerian Vice President, Professor Yemi Osibanjo teaching English Language in a primary school.
After the lesson he went on to have lunch together with the pupils.
He on his facebook page, he said "After teaching, Naturally it is lunch time.
The kids and I are eating lunch prepared by the NHGSFP cooks in Ondo.
I must confess the meal is tasty"

Here are some pics and reactions

Weldone man of focus.. .it is only a fool that will not see anything good in what you are doing sir.. .keep it up
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by kenrajmill(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2018
chuckdee4:
Are they not ashamed to even be pictured in a classroom like that?

The walls haven't seen good paint in ages
There is no light to power the fan for the poor kids
Heck prisoners stay in better conditions in most countries

Pastor, Politicians, all of em are the same, criminals in disguise

Things are not done in a day, to solve problems, it is a step-by-step method. We need to see if the administration is doing well or otherwise. And to my great surprise, this administration is doing very good. Let's start from the angle of the innovation of N-power to the Nation's Home Grown School Feeding program, to Conditional Cash Transfer Program, to GEEP and to the fight against corruption...we can see all these programs are for the benefit of the masses. When the administration is doing good, let's commend them. We shouldn't see the negative side of the good.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by oladimejiidowu6(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2018
For the records the the programme currently runs in at least 19 states of the federation namely; Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue and Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa and Niger states and still spreading to other states as time goes on which simply infers that 4.2% of school kids are been fed everyday while 50,000 women are gainfully engaged to carry out the scheme while not neglecting the fact that this would boost the Agriculture sector and also providing an indirect jobs for the people in the process, it is only a slowpoke that won't see the positive effect of this scheme to the nation and also discredit this laudable project on the altar of bad belle politics.
We should at least dissuade politics from our sense of reasoning and always strive to join hands together to make Nigeria great together and for this the FG through the VP must be commended for this great achievement.
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by tallestcash: 5:03pm On May 11, 2018
The National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP)initiated by federal govt is a welcome development to encourage the children to have more interest in education and to create a lot employment for several millions of Nigeria citizens
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2018
What a sweet memories will this be for those children, none of them will ever forget this day in their life. How I wish I have this kind of opportunity in my teenage years.I see this as a positive move to motivate and encourage children to read and excel.
God bless the VP keep the flag flying...
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2018
School feeding programs can help to get children into school and help to keep them there, through enhancing enrollment and reducing absenteeism; and once the children are in school, the programs can contribute to their learning, through avoiding hunger and enhancing...
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:03pm On May 11, 2018
dareal199:
Why do you stand to be a son of hate, you are cursing like you don't have elders at home, thats really bad of you, you need to change, can you please tell me the stunts is the VP is pulling, it is high time you rethink and know what you will be saying about

Pained ass
Re: Osinbajo In Ondo School: Teaches And Eats With Primary Pupils (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:
Which part of the eastern part do you stay? for the records the the programme currently runs in at least 19 states of the federation namely; Anambra, Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ebonyi, Zamfara, Delta, Abia, Benue and Plateau, Bauchi, Taraba, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo, Jigawa and Niger states and still spreading to other states as time goes on so why are u now saying you've not seen it in the east when four state out of the five states in the eastern part of Nigeria have already benefited from the scheme?
Kindly open your eyes wide man and see the good sides of life and not the negative aspect that you've program your mindset to...#Safe
bros I stay in Anambra and I did my service year in government school so, I'm not making anything up here, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers / Our President, Buhari, Has Been Away For 60 Days! / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.