Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (45390 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On May 04, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Pls someone should direct me on how to go from idumota Lagos to main market Onitsha. I want to buy my sanitary pant undecided undecided
so na sanitary pant you dey use instead of g string pant mtcheeeeew
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by honestivo(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2018
Fake
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nwanneluv(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2018
codedguy1:
So Alex no remember Lyo again.

Dirty cry wey she been dey cry for BBN house.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Celerita: 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
Bustincole:
I hope dey become a lovely couple in near future
my Alex and tobi u guys rock Nice outfit Tolex forever and Ever
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nwanneluv(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2018
codedguy1:

She said it in bbnaija house that after the show, if Leo calls her for a relationship she will be willing but that if Leo doesn't call her, she will forget about the whole thing. But that she will not be the first to call Leo. So don't judge her. I believe she has heard that Leo has a girlfriend. So what do you expect her to do. Alex was one personthat was very genuine in that bbn house
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2018
i sight aba made who else is looking at what i am and who i am
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dominique(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
Nwanneluv:

She said it in bbnaija house that after the show, if Leo calls her for a relationship she will be willing but that if Leo doesn't call her, she will forget about the whole thing. But that she will not be the first to call Leo. So don't judge her. I believe she has heard that Leo has a girlfriend. So what do you expect her to do. Alex was one personthat was very genuine in that bbn house

This is the sixth time you'll be posting this. We've gotten the message already, please stop.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nwanneluv(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2018
dominique:

This is the sixth time you'll be posting this. We've gotten the message already, please stop.

Not my fault, it was due to network failure at my end
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2018
I endorse this relationship that is about to be born
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Pls someone should direct me on how to go from idumota Lagos to main market Onitsha. I want to buy my sanitary pant undecided undecided

Pls take ur issue of blood far away...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by sophiathefirst: 5:45pm On May 04, 2018
Nwanneluv:

U dey mind them. Alex has done enough for her n Leo's relationship, Abeg she don cry enough for Leo, na Leo she go come chop? I thank God Khloe jealous and spiteful words about Leo helped her reset her liyoo brain on time. She wey wan block our ear with the name Liyoo. after all d guy say he get girl friend to chase. . Should she pester him? If u Leo wants her, he should call her and drag her with Tobi.

Nobody should quote me oo, on her finishing her course on agriculture. Alex got mad talents, just that she has not challenged herself enough. She got potentials (she can dance, she can write coherently, she speaks with eloquence,she can model (see height), i believe she can act too tongue) Alex is meant for the entertainment industry. She should go and do courses like English and Linguistics studies, may be mass comm., courses on presentation ......

Anyway earlier on i prefered her with Leo, but now Tolex sure pass.(how the friendship developed, their compatibility, good understanding, Fun and Lively pair)
Alex and Tobi Dope Pair.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2018
codedguy1:

God saved that guy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
hmmm i go love o
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
I am curious

This guy no get gf before the show?
The lady no get bf before the show?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2018
tokrizy:
just take a bus to mile2 from there enta a bus to agbara tell dem to take u to badagry round about now come down and treck from round about back to okowavon then take a bus going bck to agbara afta dat stp look to d right nd left..I'm coming i will continue later
Am there ooooi
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
so na sanitary pant you dey use instead of g string pant mtcheeeeew

Buy one for me!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 6:32pm On May 04, 2018
debris:
Please ooooo when is Alex going back to complete her studies? Abi no more school again shocked shocked.......

Nina already in Imo sorting her studies Alex still dey Lagos.

Nina is where??
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
I
ncoolsome:

Pls take ur issue of blood far away...

I hear uuuu!!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
I just love Tobi and Alex. See babe height, see shape, kai, nne imaka. Igbo girls always doing it to Yoruba demons grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Tiametmarduk(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:
When will nairaland stop this nonsense..
How is this news? undecided.
People that bath Bleep and 2getha on a live TV have bcom celebrities.
This tobi is a bad example a man is very standard..
He is 2faced he gossips for a living
And he is childish

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2018
They have a good understanding and dat wats kept dem going I guess
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Prince4mic: 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
PenlsCaP:
When will nairaland stop this nonsense..
How is this news? undecided.
People that bath Bleep and 2getha on a live TV have bcom celebrities.
This tobi is a bad example a man is very standard..
He is 2faced he gossips for a living
And he is childish

when will you guys understand that Nairaland is not just or not even a news forum??

when will your brains Start working
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by bolex04(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
MustiizRaja:
seriously dont knw y i love ds two.. aibt a fan of bbn but dey hve won my heart
same here bro
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by zicoisaac: 7:54pm On May 04, 2018
you guys match for real but your relationship stinks. Tobi and Alex should adjust their ways. you na go dey. gossip gang for real.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Alex is so sexy! kiss kiss kiss kiss
hmmmm.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24pm On May 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

This Tobi boy has done so much for this Alex girl no wonder she no wan go house just yet. cheesy

I can do same for Tamarapetty but she is still doing shakara for me angry
am not oh cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by casby: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
I so much like
Alex

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2018
Now I respect the guy that said Alex is more beautiful than cee-c. #Baba u get eye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.