Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 (25230 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by openmine(m): 12:38am On May 05, 2018
naturalwaves:

That's not the case bro. This one was fixed. Football has gone beyond entertainment and some people somewhere must have arranged something at the back in order to stake a very high amount of cash. You can read it from the attitude of the players. Rashford was even acting like it pained him when he didn't pass
Even a mumu will pass that ball. I hate fixing matches.
grin grin grin
Bro this was never a fixed match....
There are criterion used in acknowledging fixed matches...and this match was never in anyway fixed!

Or are U saying the goal scored by Gross that had the ball slightly cross the line before being cleared was also part of the plan by a great club like manchester United lose the match?
How much can a low budget club like brighton pay manutd to lose a match that may threaten their chances of losing second position?
Its like asking how much roma could have paid barca to lose 3-0 thats assuming the match was fixed....

The bitter truth for united fans to swallow is that manchester United performance this season has been terrible esp to average or struggling sides who lock up their defences.....

despite their position,they have been generally below par all thanks to morinho's archaic game plan.....
as for rashford,he had a terrible game yesterday and no because the game was fixed!

I interestingly look forward to the criteria used by U to conclude that this game was fixed! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by Dominicandy: 12:49am On May 05, 2018
I saw it coming.

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by princessdora(f): 12:58am On May 05, 2018
man u ndi owo ooh
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by bishoppaddy: 1:28am On May 05, 2018
hmm I saw it coming. If you're a bet9ja students you will understand what I mean..
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... he has the resources, buh with the kind of game and mentality at Man utd, UCL seems a Far cry...

buh he used same mentality to win it at inter and porto
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by obonujoker(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

buh he used same mentality to win it at inter and porto

You yourself knows these man utd players aren't mourinho type, if possible for him, he prefers to have 11 kantes on the field, e no mind, so long he wins...which isn't good for a club like Man utd... I never wanted him at man utd, buh since he's there, I gotta show support till he's shown the way....

I wonder how he was able to play attacking at Madrid...
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by MorataFC: 11:37am On May 05, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
Believe me pogba is just a Bakayoko with adiddas sponsorship :/ :/
grin grin grin
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by Herrmes: 1:02pm On May 05, 2018
sprints1:
he is not the first to enter 3 finals in a row marclo Lippi did the same so what is fuzz he is just goddamn lucky he won it back to back fergie almost did it jupp heynkes almost did it so...I watch zidane' team nothing special just ronaldo remove him and the team is dead
Meanwhile all the special teams are not even close to achieving what he has achieved, you're not just worth a football debate, you say some pretty bizarre things.
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion V Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2018
obonujoker:

You yourself knows these man utd players aren't mourinho type, if possible for him, he prefers to have 11 kantes on the field, e no mind, so long he wins...which isn't good for a club like Man utd... I never wanted him at man utd, buh since he's there, I gotta show support till he's shown the way....

I wonder how he was able to play attacking at Madrid...

they gave him the fund to buy who he wanted... So u don't say the players ain't mourinho spec

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Barcelona [2 - 2]on Wed, 31st; 7.45pm / Chelsea Vs Sunderland (5 - 1) On 21st May 2017 / Norwich Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.