Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna (33687 Views)

IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Return Your Children To School From Monday, IPOB Orders Biafran Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2018
LOL, what clowns -see forced attachment; have they temporarily forgotten those who joined en-mass to fight them in the war?. cheesy grin

The group also called on the people of Southern Kaduna, Middle Belt zone, especially Benue, Adamawa and Kogi states, as well as those affected by Fulani herdsmen terrorism in the South-West to observe a day of prayers and join in the sit-at-home to remember those that lost their lives unlawfully at the hands of Fulani herdsmen and security agencies.

Ever felt embarrassed for a fool too foolish to feel embarrassed for himself?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by akiOYIBO: 6:06pm On May 04, 2018
IPOB has unimpeachable authority and that's all that matters. Even with the numerous resourses available to Nigeria they would not command an inch of KANU's authority. Governments are full of deception they hardly let you know even when all is doomed. IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's so called "non-negotiable unity". You peanuts can stay here and argue base on what you perceive. As it stands now the only thing preventing the breakdup of Nigerie is just the red button which but only IPOB owns.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by olapink: 6:07pm On May 04, 2018
so the struggle is no longer about Biafra, but about herdsmen killing, police brutality, Christian and Moslem fight. hmmm. OK. next

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by CJAYFORTUNE: 6:08pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
You go collect another quit notice from the Arewas while your elders run helter skelter to the northern emirs begging on your behalf
you must be a stupid person

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by justtoodark: 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
CJAYFORTUNE:
you must be a stupid person

northerners dont take bullshitt oooo...yorubas laugh,deltans shake their heads.....but pissing off northerners is a bad idea....
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2018
olapink:
so the struggle is no longer about Biafra, but about herdsmen killing, police brutality, Christian and Moslem fight. hmmm. OK. next
IPOB has no known agenda, remember it started with Biafra or death then referendum and then later restructuring.
Believe those miscreants at your peril.
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by victorioushands: 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
I can authoritatively tell you that it's already declared a massive failure. Don't fret, argue or question; just save this to your reminder until that day.

Hunger can initiate frustration, but it takes wisdom to drive both away; foolishness is no longer lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by LZAA: 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
immhotep:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc shallysgirl omenkalives
Roger3D wee not like this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by asawanathegreat(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
Some is wrong with u people I guess
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by LZAA: 6:19pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
You need not ask and it is you who will be doing the begging when the Arewas give you another quit notice
so u agree that arewas are ur massa and u must serve the caliphate till the end grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by asawanathegreat(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2018
Something is wrong with u people I guess
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by killuminati(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ofe nsala day
what the hell is this? *pukes*
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by akiOYIBO: 6:23pm On May 04, 2018
diegwu02:
Many are already Sitting at home, lazying around and Doing Nothing, So which one is Sit at home order again.??

The Known hardworking and successful ones will be in their work places or attending to their businesses undecided
In Northern Rhodesia(Zambia) during the British colonial era. Keneth Kaunda's led congress pledged for a boycott of all British Taxi and products. A woman was seen by a white Taxi driver trekking for miles from work. He felt pity and asked the woman "come on I will get u home for free" but she replied "I am not trekking for myself I am trekking for my children". Did u get the message? The Israelites have to abandon every comfort and livings from Egypt for the freedom they deserve, have u still not got the message? Change the mentality for the good of all, for the good ofAfrica.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by saaron(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2018
In IPOB I stand! cool

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by flinton(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
Why do I get this anytime I try to open Biafra related page on Frontpage? it happens only on chrome, I had to use operamini

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by gidgiddy: 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
Last year sit at home was very successful and I believe this year will be the same.

Only a fool will see the daily killings in Nigeria and not know that what IPOB is agitating for is just.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by akiOYIBO: 6:26pm On May 04, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB has no known agenda, remember it started with Biafra or death then referendum and then later restructuring.
You mean a known agenda in war?. You expected that but it didnt come. Go on and remain blind as u wish.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Nofav0rs(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2018
Kogi? Are they mad?
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:30pm On May 04, 2018
Yyeske:

You have said it all.

In climes where stupidity and acute lunacy are celebrated, IPOB MISCREANTS will surely bag some ACCOLADES.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by akiOYIBO: 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
olapink:
Biafra has a shared value, an African value in "egbe belu ugo belu". As long as Biafra lives Africa would never die. In Biafra Africa died but in the the same Biafra Africa lives. Please, understand that freedon for Biafra is freedom for all, thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Kyllahmc(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ofe nsala day
wow my favorite! if you put poison in ofe nsala I go still eat am! lol
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by calaway: 6:35pm On May 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
LOL, what clowns -see forced attachment; have they temporarily forgotten those who joined en-mass to fight them in the war?. cheesy grin

The group also called on the people of Southern Kaduna, Middle Belt zone, especially Benue, Adamawa and Kogi states, as well as those affected by Fulani herdsmen terrorism in the South-West to observe a day of prayers and join in the sit-at-home to remember those that lost their lives unlawfully at the hands of Fulani herdsmen and security agencies.

Ever felt embarrassed for a fool too foolish to feel embarrassed for himself?

I can tell u they have felt what the igbo victims of 1966 pogrom passed through, and deeply regret the role they played in the pursuit of Fulani agenda....as it is said u don't know how bitter u pill is till u are served.

paying respect to the wrongfully dead is a noble, humane and worthy act.....more so if they are your relations. only killers of innocents despise remembrance of victims, or prayers offered for justice.
we know your type......pretend to be good and keep quiet.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Roger3D(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

U r allowed to live where u can, I know as an Almajiri u can't grasp that.

We simply don't not want to live under u.
You want Biafra and yet you still want to remain in the Nigerian zoo abi? You must bea confusionist
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2018
akiOYIBO:

You mean a known agenda in war?. You expected that but it didnt come. Go on and remain blind as u wish.
No agenda about Biafra from IPOB, just noise
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Thewesterner(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
Solidarity forever...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by phoenix45(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
army people are even parading with armored car in aba. military checkpoint here and there.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Chiedu4Trump: 6:45pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
You want Biafra and yet you still want to remain in the Nigerian zoo abi? You must bea confusionist
Almajiri Africa fought for it's independence, do some of us still not live abroad?

We all know that u r scared to live on ur own.

The Parasite always what's to attach to it's host.

The North are the Parasites

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Yyeske(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Biafra has a shared value, an African value in "egbe belu ugo belu". As long as Biafra lives Africa would never die. In Biafra Africa died but in the the same Biafra Africa lives. Please, understand that freedon for Biafra is freedom for all, thanks.
A group had already said Ndigbo should return before 30th May, IPOB is talking about sit at home, tomorrow another group comes up with its directive, which would Ndigbo follow now?
Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Roger3D(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Almajiri Africa fought for it's independence, do some of us still not live abroad?

We all know that u r scared to live on ur own.

The Parasite always what's to attach to it's host.

The North are the Parasites
And yet you want to continue parasiting on their land after they give you quit notice abi? Last year when they asked you to leave how come your leaders went to beg the parasites to allow you stay? Whenever you get your Biafra you will be packed in lorries like cattle and deported straight to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna by Str8talk21: 6:58pm On May 04, 2018
Roger3D:
You go collect another quit notice from the Arewas while your elders run helter skelter to the northern emirs begging on your behalf

are u dreaming? better wake up from ur tramadol induced sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.