Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Proofreader Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Proofreader Needed (1325 Views)

Looking To Hire An Expert Proofreader Full-time (Position Filled) / Professional Writers, Editors And Proofreader In Nigeria 2024 / Need A Competent Proofreader/editor/critic For My Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofreader Needed by Eze2000(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
Do you love reading books and can you spot the mistakes as you read? The poor grammar structure, that missing comma and the full stops? Do you have a good command of the English Language? If yes, then the next question is, do you have a PC with the Microsoft Word software or is it as an app on your phone?

If your answer is yes to all and you live in Lagos, Then I would like to know you.

I'm in need of a *(part-time) proofreader and would particularly like someone based in Lagos so we may meet, preferably, a lady but not necessarily so. (part-time here means you get to proofread a book as I write which is about once each two or three months. A good novel is not easy to write)

To avoid a rush of applicants who need the money or a free story from a good author only to give me terrible results after months of delay, I STATE CLEARLY HERE THAT ANYONE I CHOOSE TO WORK WITH WILL UNDERGO NO LESS THAN A 3 MONTH TEST PERIOD BEFORE ANY TALK OF MONEY. Your gain will be that you get to read my books for free period!

If you are good, get to adapt to my writing style, I will get better by you and the money will come, fame too as your name will be mentioned in my books as 'Editor'.

Is this arrangement unfair to you? Then you are not a book lover but a job seeker. Sorry, I don't need you. I create books by passion only, my works on Nairalsnd seek for themselves even unedited as they are.

I am an Action/Adventure/Paranormal author and my main audience are elite Africas and Americans. And so I need a proofreader to fit. My new work which will be released in two or three weeks is a series titled

THE LAST AMAZON WARRIOR WOMEN
The Merchants of Death ...part 1
The Daughter of War and Blood ..... part 2
The Spy ......part 3

Would like a proofreader soonest.
To reply, drop a comment here
[/b]

Thank you.

King Eze's Blog
https://www.kingezesblog.com/

Join Our Facebook Group
https://web./bluegoldbooks/

Note: To get the works below, visit my blog and follow the links to Okadabooks.

Re: Proofreader Needed by mohiozua(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2018
I am interested in proofreading your works.
Re: Proofreader Needed by Eze2000(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2018
mohiozua:
I am interested in proofreading your works.

Hello,
Are you based in Lagos?
Your profile say both Lagos and Benin which is kinda confusing.
Re: Proofreader Needed by mohiozua(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2018
Eze2000:

Hello, Are you based in Lagos? Your profile say both Lagos and Benin which is kinda confusing.

I school in Benin. When on holidays, I stay in Lagos.
Re: Proofreader Needed by Eze2000(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2018
mohiozua:

I school in Benin.
When on holidays, I stay in Lagos.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/p/contact-us_3.html

Please, follow this link and fill out the contact form. list your whatsapps number and email and I will get back to you. I don't drop my contact details anyhow here again. Too many fraudsters and spammers in town.
Re: Proofreader Needed by DrJossy(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
Hi,
I could help you achieve your aim
Here is my mail address, writeakande@gmail.com
Re: Proofreader Needed by demmymol: 11:25pm On May 11, 2018
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Good Writing Skills? Kindly Contact Me / New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee / Write For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.