Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate (9043 Views)

Why Are Men Silent During Sex ? / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Antoeni(m): 4:43am On May 05, 2018
I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan, squeeze their tube to give the man a good sensation and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse ?
How can your husband be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all and you can afford is to be lying down like a deadwood?
Why, Ogini haba kilode ?
Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.
You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.
But unfortunately, some ladies/women are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard their husbands sex their wet pot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!
Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.
Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet pot to him.
Don't just lie there like a dead body.
Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
Some ladies/women are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that their husband will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.
Some will just spread their wet pot while the man is sweating himself out hitting the wet pot.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 10mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!
It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.
Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other. If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!
You will even enjoy it.
Try it this morning before going to church
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person.... confessed by a Christian house wife.
Moaning is very important. ...
Develop your own ringing tones today, it will help your marriage.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by agbani0: 4:54am On May 05, 2018
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by marshalldgreat(m): 4:59am On May 05, 2018
Craze grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:54am On May 05, 2018
angry

Men shud learn how to moan as well..most men are like a dead wood log sha...

They don't do dirty talks, they are juz busy keep playing push & pull lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na lie abi? Don't quote me & lie oooo

22 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by ITbomb(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2018
This is a whole new level of kolo sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Kobicove(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

They don't do dirty talks, they are juz busy keep playing push & pull lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The man is not supposed to moan...he's the one doing most of the work undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On May 05, 2018
that's crazy but true sha for married couples not just women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Na wa ooo, I don hear things oo
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:55am On May 05, 2018
Kobicove:

The man is not supposed to moan...he's the one doing most of the work undecided

angry angry angry

Who told you that only men do a lot of work? When he's receiving a damn sloppy deep thro@ting & all those licking / sucking as if his soul is already turned into super saiyan yet he still keep his mouth shut then that guy doesn't deserved a hard working lady sha..

He's ungrateful... angry

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Twoclans(f): 6:57am On May 05, 2018
Hmmmmm

Baby labam ,laba otu

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:58am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa ooo, I don hear things oo

grin grin grin

Martin baby, don't tell me u never moan too? undecided Chaaaaaiii!

all i can say is, DON'T KILL YOUR SEX LIFE ooo tongue Be cooperative & get loose grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Martin baby, don't tell me u never moan too? undecided Chaaaaaiii!

all i can say is, DON'T KILL YOUR SEX LIFE ooo tongue Be cooperative & get loose grin

chai See yougrin so make I begin moan during sex? Na wa oogrin e nor look romantic to me oo moaning during sex hmmmm that kinda weird!

u urself do you even moan!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:07am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

chai See yougrin so make I begin moan during sex? Na wa oogrin e nor look romantic to me oo moaning during sex hmmmm that kinda weird!

grin

Hahahahahaah.. But dont moan like a cow being slaughtered ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed like all ur neighbors will hear you... grin

Who wants to have a romantic sex anyway? angry We're in 2018 sha..Sex must be nasty, sloppy, dirty & rough grin grin cheesy

#TimeToChangeYourGame wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Twoclans(f): 7:07am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

Martin you are a learner.A man will not moan like a woman .Truth be told a mans moan is like honey to the ears and mind of a woman,and it also helps a womans orgasm lipsrsealed

Just imagine a woman sexing you in cowgirl position and you are just lying like a wood no moaning undecided

O"O chimooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2018
Some ladies fake their moan.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahaah.. But dont moan like a cow being slaughtered ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed like all ur neighbors will hear you... grin

Who wants to have a romantic sex anyway? angry We're in 2018 sha..Sex must be nasty, sloppy, dirty & rough grin grin cheesy

#TimeToChangeYourGame wink

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagrin ur mouth eh, you dey always scatter my ribs for Nairaland that why most times I don't wanna quote yougrin

I know you don't love romantic sex jorgrin

your kinda sex is more like going to war front!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2018
Colourich:
Some ladies fake their moan.
eh really, so I have been deceived by my wife all these yearsgrin
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin you are a learner.A man will not moan like a woman .Truth be told a mans moan is like honey to the ears and mind. lipsrsealed

Just imagine a woman sexing you in cowgirl position and you are just lying like a wood no moaning undecided

O"O chimooo

come oo e be like say u don forget say na preek I get oo, I don't feel pains on my dick abeg...

so I will just be moaning, na wa oo
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

eh really, so I have been deceived by my wife all these yearsgrin
She might fake her moan to make you feel you are hitting the right spot and cum be done with the sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2018
Colourich:
She might fake her moan to make you feel you are hitting the right spot and cum be done with the sex.

na wa ooo, no wonder! OK today she must to bring the original moaning!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Twoclans(f): 7:16am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

come oo e be like say u don forget say na preek I get oo, I don't feel pains on my dick abeg...

so I will just be moaning, na wa oo

What has pains got to do with moaning?
So womem moan because they feel pain lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Nobody: 7:17am On May 05, 2018
I like to moan oh and saying dirty words but most girls ive dated count d dirty words serious, read meaning to it and held it against me outside d sex

There was one exception though, Leah, she loves bdsm, o boy I Bleep dat gal scatter scatter. I bleeped hell out of ...i mean... When girl dey tell you "I'm your slave daddy" u no get option than to treat her as one. I always say some vulgar things I didn't believe I could say and I moaned. Dat kind girl scarce to find.

She's relocated now. It was fun sha

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:18am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagrin ur mouth eh, you dey always scatter my ribs for Nairaland that why most times I don't wanna quote yougrin

I know you don't love romantic sex jorgrin

your kinda sex is more like going to war front!

@bolded...hhahahaha .. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

To be honest Martin baby, most of ur men here love rough sex too, maybe ur the only one who like a slow-paced sex tongue grin
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by femi4: 7:18am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Why will a man moan? Moaning is feminine and should be practice by a particular emotional homo sapien species
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:22am On May 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I like to moan oh and saying dirty words but most girls ive dated count d dirty words serious, read meaning to it and held it against me outside d sex

There was one exception though, Leah, she loves bdsm, o boy I Bleep dat gal scatter scatter. I bleeped hell out of ...i mean... When girl is tell you "I'm your slave, daddy" u no get option than to treat her as one during sex. I always say some vulgar things I didn't believe I could say and I moaned. Dat kind girl scarce to find.

She's relocated now. It was fun sha

Oooh boi grin cheesy

Someone issa NAAAAAASTY DADDY down here... kiss grin
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

@bolded...hhahahaha .. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin

To be honest Martin baby, most of ur men here love rough sex too, maybe ur the only one who like a slow-paced sex tongue grin

really they do, hmmmm I just hope their dick head don't pill off sha,

anyway I wish them good luck in their War zone!
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Nobody: 7:24am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

na wa ooo, no wonder! OK today she must to bring the original moaning!
She better do o.
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:24am On May 05, 2018
femi4:
Why will a man moan? Moaning is feminine and should be practice by a particular emotional homo sapien species

No baby, you have a wrong notion about it..You too have to change ur game if u want ur sex partner will be so crazy about u... Men that moans are fvcking sexy & it cud trigger a woman to cum ooo wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2018
Twoclans:

What has pains got to do with moaning?
So womem moan because they feel pain lipsrsealed

Na wa for you oo, u people told us when we knack the right place you will moan, or is that right place so rocky you not gonna moan in pain?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

really they do, hmmmm I just hope their dick head don't pill off sha,

anyway I wish them good luck in their War zone!

grin

Hahahahaha...

U are juz crazy sha...If u dont wanna try, u will miss half of ur sex life sha.. Dont tell me i didn't warn u wink grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Martin0(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2018
Colourich:
She better do o.
yeahgrin I hope say u don't fake urz oo
Re: Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate by Twoclans(f): 7:27am On May 05, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa for you oo, u people told us when we knack the right place you will moan, or is that right place so rocky you not gonna moan in pain?

Where is your friend ? Please he should come and carry you.

Martin i think you should just become a priest. lipsrsealed Let me even go and read that your new thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.